Jerry Brown tells Californians to get used to burning!

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
I can't understand how people like him exist.

California's governor has said that deadly wildfires in the winter will be 'the new normal', as fire crews rushed to contain the fires, with dry desert winds expected to intensify over the weekend.

Governor Jerry Brown on Saturday toured Ventura County neighborhoods ravaged by a weeklong wildfire that killed at least one person and destroyed hundreds of homes and other buildings.

At a news conference, the Democrat said drought and climate change mean California faces a 'new reality' where lives and property are continually threatened by fire, at a cost of billions of dollars.

He added that gusty winds and low humidity are continuing and warned that there's a good chance of seeing 'firefighting at Christmas'.

He said it will take 'heroic' efforts in the US and abroad to stem climate change and urged US lawmakers to pay more attention to dealing with natural disasters such as fires, floods and earthquakes.

Over the past week, six major wildfires have forced more than 200,000 people to flee and choked the air across much of the region.

California braces for high winds as wildfires continue | Daily Mail Online

I think it's even possible that CA Gov Brown has people out setting these fires.
This is a common tactic of the left. Creating a disaster so they can take advantage of it.

California governor blames devastating wildfires on climate change and says deadly winter infernos will be 'the new normal'
  • California Governor Jerry Brown said Saturday that destructive winter wildfires will be the 'new reality'
  • Blamed climate change for deadly infernos and urged lawmakers to take heed of natural disasters

California's governor has said that deadly wildfires in the winter will be 'the new normal', as fire crews rushed to contain the fires, with dry desert winds expected to intensify over the weekend.

Governor Jerry Brown on Saturday toured Ventura County neighborhoods ravaged by a weeklong wildfire that killed at least one person and destroyed hundreds of homes and other buildings.

At a news conference, the Democrat said drought and climate change mean California faces a 'new reality' where lives and property are continually threatened by fire, at a cost of billions of dollars.

He added that gusty winds and low humidity are continuing and warned that there's a good chance of seeing 'firefighting at Christmas'.

He said it will take 'heroic' efforts in the US and abroad to stem climate change and urged US lawmakers to pay more attention to dealing with natural disasters such as fires, floods and earthquakes.

Over the past week, six major wildfires have forced more than 200,000 people to flee and choked the air across much of the region.

Forecasters predict wind gusts to become more intense by Saturday night, challenging the 8,700 firefighters who have been battling the fast-moving blazes for five days.

4729366100000578-5163041-image-a-5_1512851913794.jpg

+18
Smoke from the raging wildfires in Ventura County is seen on Saturday. 'I used to love the wind—the feeling of free-spiritedness it brought as it whipped through my hair and made me a little unsteady on my feet,' wrote photographer Jenni Keast. 'Not any more. Now it's just bringing destruction and mayhem as my beloved state burns'

472931ED00000578-5163041-image-a-6_1512852062716.jpg

+18
Smoke from the fires is seen from the air over Southern California on Saturday. Over the past week, six major wildfires have killed at least one person, destroyed hundreds of buildings, and forced more than 200,000 people to flee

4726F90500000578-0-image-a-25_1512842748145.jpg

+18
Naval Aircrewman 1st Class Justin Greene, assigned to the 'Merlins' of Helicopter Sea Combat Squadron 3, searches for hotspots from an MH-60S Sea Hawk helicopter to support California fire fighting efforts

+18
Firefighters watch as flames erupt on mountainsides in the Los Padres national Forest north of Ojai on Friday.Unrelenting winds fanned towering flames in southern California, where hundreds of thousands of people have been forced to flee

4723DD2400000578-0-image-a-22_1512842703966.jpg

+18
A hillside glows with embers as the Thomas fire burns through Los Padres National Forest near Ojai, California on Friday night

472955C500000578-5163041-image-a-49_1512854214223.jpg

+18
California Governor Jerry Brown (pictured) said on Saturday that drought and climate change mean California faces a 'new reality' where lives and property are continually threatened by fire, at a cost of billions of dollars
California braces for high winds as wildfires continue | Daily Mail Online

The wildfire problem exists because brownie has taken billions of dollars from fire prevention programs and given the money to welfare bums and illegals - his voter base.

No wildfires existed on earth before the industrial revolution.
not true, wild fires have been happening since the begining of time. The california vegitation has evolved so that many of the plant require a fire to release new seeds. That all being said the fires are not a leftist conspriracy and the idiot that started thread should be drawn and quarted for starting such lies. The area was already brown long before the drought hit and is now a tender box waiting to burn.

not true, wild fires have been happening since the begining of time. The california vegitation has evolved so that many of the plant require a fire to release new seeds. That all being said the fires are not a leftist conspriracy and the idiot that started thread should be drawn and quarted for starting such lies. The area was already brown long before the drought hit and is now a tender box waiting to burn.

I was being sarcastic....manmade global warming causing the wildfires is simply bullshit.

The wildfire problem exists because brownie has taken billions of dollars from fire prevention programs and given the money to welfare bums and illegals - his voter base.
And many of those bums are setting those fires.

The last flareup was due to a homeless illegal cooking in the desert. First wind comes along and poof....there goes millions of dollars in property.

Yeah...fuck you.
I didn't become suspicious till Gov. Moonbeam decided to spout off.
Southern CA has always been dry.....and this idiot claims it's only recent.
This isn't the first time either.
Another CA Gov. caused intentional Brownouts.
Back in the 40s and just recently they caused droughts by holding back the water supply.
This is a common thing in CA.

Yeah...fuck you.
Back in the 40s and just recently they caused droughts by holding back the water supply.
Bla,bla,bla your full of shit and have absolutely no proof. Fuck me? Good luick dickless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Completely irresponsible mud slinging!!!!

I dont understand your snowflakiness about this? We get wildfires and earthquakes in CA. Its nothing new and nothing we dont all know about.

Because he sucked all the money out of firefighting resources to give the illegals a free ride (while, incredibly, calling the taxpayer citizens who oppose it "freeloaders"). What is wrong with you, defending a treasonous governer who expresses open contempt for his state? If you live in CA you deserve him but some of us Californians don't.

Because he sucked all the money out of firefighting resources to give the illegals a free ride (while, incredibly, calling the taxpayer citizens who oppose it "freeloaders"). What is wrong with you, defending a treasonous governer who expresses open contempt for his state? If you live in CA you deserve him but some of us Californians don't.

Exactly. Brownie took billions of dollars out of fire prevention programs and gave the money to welfare trash and illegals - his voter base.

It's a backdoor way to blame republicans because of the global warming myth. He is saying "Get used to fires due to climate change."

Yeah...fuck you.
Bla,bla,bla your full of shit and have absolutely no proof. Fuck me? Good luick dickless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Completely irresponsible mud slinging!!!!
And you folks have absolutely no proof Trump colluded with the Russians.....but you believe it with every fabric of your being.
The point of this thread is to point out what's going on in CA.
Democrats always capitalize on tragedy, and if they can't find one....they simply set up the conditions needed to create them.

Wow.....if that is the man's true attitude, another doctor is what I would demand if he were to possess a medical license instead of a govern title.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back