Thank you Senator Shelby.

I'm hoping Shelby has more influence than the orange jackass.
Neither have enough influence to sway the vote of we Alabamians. Shelby is a career politician who is trying to get himself primaried, and Trump initially backed Luther Strange... We see how that worked out.
While this is a very cavalier, and foreign concept to many Americans; especially amongst the left...
We Alabamians decide for ourselves, and seldom care what others may think, or want.

Neither have enough influence to sway the vote of we Alabamians. Shelby is a career politician who is trying to get himself primaried, and Trump initially backed Luther Strange... We see how that worked out.
While this is a very cavalier, and foreign concept to many Americans; especially amongst the left...
We Alabamians decide for ourselves, and seldom care what others may think, or want.
And after this election, we will know more about Alabamians. If Moore loses, Alamba's reputation will improve.

And after this election, we will know more about Alabamians. If Moore loses, Alamba's reputation will improve.
Are you foolish enough to believe that we care what outsiders consider our "reputation"? Its our senate race. No one else's. But it sure is amusing watching democrats viciously clawing and scratching for every, and any elected position they can. Its almost as if the very existence of their party relies on achieving some sort of relevance, somewhere; anywhere... Ohhh yeah... It does.

Last edited:
Are you foolish enough to believe that we care what outsiders consider our "reputation"? Its our senate race. No one else's. Bit it sure is amusing watching democrats viciously clawing and scratching for every, and any elected position they can. Its almost as if the very existence of their party relies on achieving some sort of relevance, somewhere; anywhere... Ohhh yeah... It does.

I would hope you care enough about decency to not vote for that bigoted POS regardless of the child molester accusations. Are you saying these are Republican traits?

Are you foolish enough to believe that we care what outsiders consider our "reputation"? Its our senate race. No one else's. Bit it sure is amusing watching democrats viciously clawing and scratching for every, and any elected position they can. Its almost as if the very existence of their party relies on achieving some sort of relevance, somewhere; anywhere... Ohhh yeah... It does.

I would hope you care enough about decency to not vote for that bigoted POS regardless of the child molester accusations. Are you saying these are Republican traits?
I said nothing of Republicans.

Roy Moore will win the election and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

Are you foolish enough to believe that we care what outsiders consider our "reputation"? Its our senate race. No one else's. But it sure is amusing watching democrats viciously clawing and scratching for every, and any elected position they can. Its almost as if the very existence of their party relies on achieving some sort of relevance, somewhere; anywhere... Ohhh yeah... It does.
This has nothing to do with Moore and his alegded indiscretions. This is all about electing a democrat in a republican state. Democrats don't care if their politicians rape and abuse women.

That's several of the reasons you got your asses kicked in the CW and Civil Rights.

This has nothing to do with Moore and his alegded indiscretions. This is all about electing a democrat in a republican state. Democrats don't care if their politicians rape and abuse women.
Your comment, inept and stupid, reflects your character.

So true. Not to mention... The timing coupled with those championing these "accusers" cause makes believing in these accusations virtually impossible, for any rational skeptic. Besides...
So for all you alleged victims of sexual harassment, or impropriety out there... Do yourself, and other women a favor. Don't wait till the alleged perpetrator is running for office to suddenly have a "dignity attack". And if the perpetrator happens to be a well known Republican; whatever you do, don't choose democrats as your banner carriers.

Nine women, workers in the Gadsen Mall, police officers. LOL But the stereotype of the hick southern voter will certainly carry the day with a Moore win.

So these are Alabamian traits?

NO it is not.

It is all about YOU ASSHOLES putting up a bigot & child molester for the US Senate and voting for him

PERIOD.

Don't you dare to try to hide behind politics. Defenders of child molesters are just as disgusting as Moore & Trump.

Go fuck yourself pervert.

So these are Alabamian traits?
To which traits, specifically, are you referring?

NO it is not.

It is all about YOU ASSHOLES putting up a bigot & child molester for the US Senate and voting for him

PERIOD.

Don't you dare to try to hide behind politics. Defenders of child molesters are just as disgusting as Moore & Trump.

Unlike many posters; I'm willing to discard the pretense, and omit the theatrics. I prefer a more unvarnished approach. This isn't about the accusations. This isn't about alleged victims. This isn't about anyone's morality, or lack thereof. This is about a Senate seat. This is about two parties competing for majority say in national politics. Nothing more. Moore voters have no more faith in the sincerity of the Democrats new found sense of conviction, or "morality"; than his detractors do in our disbelief of the charges in general.
This is about power. This is about maintaining, or gaining a majority.
This is politics. Nothing more.

NO it is not.

PERIOD.

Unlike many posters; I'm willing to discard the pretense, and omit the theatrics. I prefer a more unvarnished approach. This isn't about the accusations. This isn't about alleged victims. This isn't about anyone's morality, or lack thereof. This is about a Senate seat. This is about two parties competing for majority say in national politics. Nothing more. Moore voters have no more faith in the sincerity of the Democrats new found sense of conviction, or "morality"; than his detractors do in our disbelief of the charges in general.
This is about power. This is about maintaining, or gaining a majority.
This is politics. Nothing more.

Bull fucking shit. This is about people like you making excuses to vote for a fricken child molester.

Alabama chose this. They voted Moore who was a raging bigot (evidendly an Alabama trait) that had said a lot of stupid shit (also an Aklabama trait).

Show me when Democrats elected an accused child molester.

What we have seen is Democrats ousting Franken & others caught up in the abuse of women.Spitzer was tossed out for consorting with Prostitute. David Vitter hired prostitutes by phone while sitting in Congress & you asswipes re-elected him.

YOU & YOUR fucking party elected a groper to be President for Christ's sake,.

So save your God damn lies.& just admit it.

You support child molesters & bigots.

Forum List

Back