Jerry Brown tells Californians to get used to burning!

I dont understand your snowflakiness about this? We get wildfires and earthquakes in CA. Its nothing new and nothing we dont all know about.

Because he sucked all the money out of firefighting resources to give the illegals a free ride (while, incredibly, calling the taxpayer citizens who oppose it "freeloaders"). What is wrong with you, defending a treasonous governer who expresses open contempt for his state? If you live in CA you deserve him but some of us Californians don't.
Money doesnt stop forest fires you illiterate inbred.

Many of these fires aren't forest fires. The fire in Bel Air absolutely isn't a forest fire. The fire in Mountaingate is not a forest fire. These are exclusive urban areas. There are no forests but some manicured gardens. Who is setting these fires and why?

Many of these fires aren't forest fires. The fire in Bel Air absolutely isn't a forest fire. The fire in Mountaingate is not a forest fire. These are exclusive urban areas. There are no forests but some manicured gardens. Who is setting these fires and why?

Hey einstein. If there's nothing to burn, then what's burning? THINK

4732972A00000578-5164983-The_massive_Thomas_Fire_top_right_has_burned_173_000_acres_and_i-a-58_1512942147477.jpg

Hey einstein. If there's nothing to burn, then what's burning? THINK
I did not say nothing was burning. Forests aren't burning. These fires are not in forested areas. These are homes and private gardens. The lots are large. I believe my friends have an acre and a half. None of it forested. These are the most exclusive and expensive neighborhoods in southern California .

I can't understand how people like him exist.

California's governor has said that deadly wildfires in the winter will be 'the new normal', as fire crews rushed to contain the fires, with dry desert winds expected to intensify over the weekend.

Governor Jerry Brown on Saturday toured Ventura County neighborhoods ravaged by a weeklong wildfire that killed at least one person and destroyed hundreds of homes and other buildings.

At a news conference, the Democrat said drought and climate change mean California faces a 'new reality' where lives and property are continually threatened by fire, at a cost of billions of dollars.

He added that gusty winds and low humidity are continuing and warned that there's a good chance of seeing 'firefighting at Christmas'.

He said it will take 'heroic' efforts in the US and abroad to stem climate change and urged US lawmakers to pay more attention to dealing with natural disasters such as fires, floods and earthquakes.

Over the past week, six major wildfires have forced more than 200,000 people to flee and choked the air across much of the region.

California braces for high winds as wildfires continue | Daily Mail Online
We have dry brush and we have wind....we have to get used to it....as in being prepared. I just wish the assholes would stop throwing their lit cig butts out their car windows.

The temptation is to consider all those that think of these fires as wildfires through bushland as ignorant dumbshits. I have to remind myself that you've never been in these hills and canyons. You think it's like where you are. No. These are estate lands. Many gated with private security. There is no over grown brush. There is an army of Mexican Gardner's pulling out the tiniest weeds. Every inch is owned and tended. If a fire starts here, someone set it deliberately.

Forum List

Back