Jerry Brown Sworn-IN!!!

Please don't provide me with biased links and expect me to accept that as 'evidence'. What Gloria Allred 'charges' is not fact - it is opinion. She had an agenda. The 'illegal immigrant' shit is nonsense.

Brown was a fucking idiot last time around. I have no evidence to suggest he will be anything else this time around. Thankfully, our family business is no longer located in CA. We were smart enough to get out.... so we won't be paying for CAs stupidity.

maybe you should actually change you name from california girls to something else now. since you and your family fled the state. call yourself wyoming girl or arkansas girl or retarted girl or wherever your family went. you dont give a shit about this state and never well. youre probably a fat disgusting snaggle tooth of a whore who doesnt have any friends and simply comes on here to spew bullshit to feel better about her life.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Actually, she's quite a hottie and she's my friend. She is also very brilliant. And I don't use that lightly.

Was common sense an oxymoron choice for a screen name? Because rather than using common sense, you are instead turning to fallacies to make your point. I would think that if you were serious about common sense and reason, you'd avoid the name calling and actually focus on arguments rather than turning solely to emotionally based attacks.

when she finally adds value to an argument i might have some semblance of respect. but the only thing she ever adds is people are biased and promoting radical agendas. unless the source is fox news, she wont read nor comprehend the story. she has still yet to refute that meg whitman employed an illegal for 9 years, and for the most part it cost her the election. she also fails to refute that after she made billions at ebay, she cut her staff by huge numbers all while giving herself and her executives huge pay outs. she also fails to refute that meg whitman wanted to add another 30,000-40,000 californians to the ranks of the unemployed. she likes little snippy sound bites. hence she needed to be called out.

maybe you should actually change you name from california girls to something else now. since you and your family fled the state. call yourself wyoming girl or arkansas girl or retarted girl or wherever your family went. you dont give a shit about this state and never well. youre probably a fat disgusting snaggle tooth of a whore who doesnt have any friends and simply comes on here to spew bullshit to feel better about her life.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Actually, she's quite a hottie and she's my friend. She is also very brilliant. And I don't use that lightly.

Was common sense an oxymoron choice for a screen name? Because rather than using common sense, you are instead turning to fallacies to make your point. I would think that if you were serious about common sense and reason, you'd avoid the name calling and actually focus on arguments rather than turning solely to emotionally based attacks.

when she finally adds value to an argument i might have some semblance of respect. but the only thing she ever adds is people are biased and promoting radical agendas. unless the source is fox news, she wont read nor comprehend the story. she has still yet to refute that meg whitman employed an illegal for 9 years, and for the most part it cost her the election. she also fails to refute that after she made billions at ebay, she cut her staff by huge numbers all while giving herself and her executives huge pay outs. she also fails to refute that meg whitman wanted to add another 30,000-40,000 californians to the ranks of the unemployed. she likes little snippy sound bites. hence she needed to be called out.

And you havent bothered to explain to me why Whitman being an efficient cost cutter gives her less experience than Brown who is experienced in creating debt when California is dealing with budget problems.

People who dont create value should be unemployed. That way they are able to find or create a job which will.

There should be alot of public sector employees out of work if they aren't cost effective. That way they can produce wealth in the private sector.

Again, is your screen name ironic or something? Common sense to me indicates that you put the candidate who has experience cutting cost and waste in charge of a government with financial problems. Not the one who created quite a bit of them.

Reagan raised taxes on Californians folks.

Prop 13 sucked the budget surplus out of Californias coffers.

Jerry Brown was not responsible for prop 13.

Oh.Gawd.You.Are.Dumb.

Prop 13 enabled lower and middle income people to stay in their houses instead of being forced to move just so the government could spend even more money in a wasteful fashion.

And you havent bothered to explain to me why Whitman being an efficient cost cutter gives her less experience than Brown who is experienced in creating debt when California is dealing with budget problems.

People who dont create value should be unemployed. That way they are able to find or create a job which will.

There should be alot of public sector employees out of work if they aren't cost effective. That way they can produce wealth in the private sector.

Again, is your screen name ironic or something? Common sense to me indicates that you put the candidate who has experience cutting cost and waste in charge of a government with financial problems. Not the one who created quite a bit of them.

because she values the bottom line more than people. she willing to leave the middle class out to try to maximize profits for herself or the elite. which is exactly what she did at ebay. its also the same reason carly fiorina did not get elected. she took a huge bonus for cutting the workforce at HP.

there are better ways to cut costs than to cut jobs and salaries. once again, taking from the middle class to give to the rich. you people always complain about class warfare, well this is the same exact thing.

since the private sector is sitting on tons of money and not expanding, where do the jobs then come from? Whitman and Fiorina have a history of slashing jobs to maximize profits. thats not what people want right now. they want jobs, and employers who will hire. niether of them provided this. Whitman also has a horrible voting record in the state. she even admitted to not voting for years.

and i never said Jerry Brown was the "best choice." he was the lesser of two evils when i came down to Brown v. Whitman.

show me at any point in time that Whitman cut her own salary (which made her a billionaire) in order to keep any employees who helped her build all that wealth? sometimes swallowing your pride and doing something for the greater good is better than having a few more millions in your pocket.

Last edited:
And you fucking pretended that Prop 13 did not cut the revenue of Cali by 57% and blamed it on Brown who tried to keep 13 from passing.

You are a lying shithole miester

So you admit that Governor Brown wanted those lower middle class and poor people forced out of their homes?

Interesting.

Oh.Gawd.You.Are.Dumb.

Prop 13 enabled lower and middle income people to stay in their houses instead of being forced to move just so the government could spend even more money in a wasteful fashion.

Yes there was some good created but at what esxpense.

There were better solution to the problems P13 was sold on.

The fact is it reduced the revenue by 57% in one fucking year.

That fucked the Cali budget all to hell and its NEVER recovered.

Please don't provide me with biased links and expect me to accept that as 'evidence'. What Gloria Allred 'charges' is not fact - it is opinion. She had an agenda. The 'illegal immigrant' shit is nonsense.

Brown was a fucking idiot last time around. I have no evidence to suggest he will be anything else this time around. Thankfully, our family business is no longer located in CA. We were smart enough to get out.... so we won't be paying for CAs stupidity.

Gloria is a media whorre. Plenty of them on each side.

i love how when you idiots have no way to refute a an article i hear either its all because the liberal MSM hates the GOP, or because someone is trying to push thier own agenda. try actually arguing something based on merit instead of opinion. you cant refute that Whitman has an illegal housekeeper for 9 years in her home. thats the plain and simple fact.

heres several article about it.:
Meg Whitman's illegal immigrant hot button - How the World Works - Salon.com
Whitman, Brown Tangle on Immigration, Illegal Maid - ABC News
Lawyer says Whitman's husband saw ex-maid letter - Politics - Decision 2010 - msnbc.com
just go ahead and blame everything on the MSM, because you know you dont have any real arguments.

@California Girl:

here more about how your messiah Whitman messed up ebay.
Possible Layoffs at eBay, Golden Parachutes for Execs

When asked by Oakland TV station KTVU about accusations from independent expenditure committee Level the Playing Field 2010 that Whitman received millions at eBay while laying off workers, Whitman responded that "There were some individuals who didn't meet our standards and they had to be let go, there were no large-scale layoffs."
It's true that there were regular, relatively small batches of layoffs at eBay during the dot-bomb when Whitman was CEO.
However, in 2008 the company laid off 10 percent of its employees. And though no longer acting as CEO, Whitman was on the board and still receiving paychecks. (The same board that provided lavish "golden parachutes" for executives while approving the layoffs
Meg Whitman Splits Hairs on eBay Layoff Claim | NBC Bay Area

oh and Whitman wanted to lay off 40,000 more workers in california. yup thats the answer when people need jobs and unemployment is high, lets lay off more people, including law enforcement and teachers. The State Worker: Governor's office: Whitman 10 percent layoff plan 'merely rhetoric'

You may see laying off employees as a bad thing - I see it as good business sense. It demonstrates the ability to make really tough decisions, when necessary. Eliminating waste is not a bad thing. It's unpleasant, it's hard, but it's business.

I am not interested in media articles about the illegal immigrant thing - I have the facts - I don't need opinions.

I am not interested in hysteria about her business decisions. CEOs make hard decisions - that's what they are paid for.

And, please, don't link to blogs and expect me to take you seriously. There is no journalistic integrity in blogs.

Jerry Brown - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Upon taking office, Brown gained a reputation as a fiscal conservative.[10][11] The American Conservative later noted he was "much more of a fiscal conservative than Governor Reagan."[11] His fiscal restraint resulted in one of the biggest budget surpluses in state history, roughly $5 billion.[11][12][13] For his personal life, Brown refused many of the privileges and perks of the office, forgoing the newly constructed governor's residence and instead renting a modest apartment at the corner of 14th and N Streets, adjacent to Capitol Park in downtown Sacramento.[14] Instead of riding as a passenger in a chauffeured limousine as previous governors had done, Brown drove to work in a Plymouth Satellite sedan.[15][16]

Reagan, himself, argued that the income tax was the only levy that could generate needed revenues and provide property tax relief. Reagan's plan raised taxes $900-million. The tax increases signed by Reagan did more than close the budget gap. They kept pumping revenue into the state treasury well after the crisis was over. In fact, the tax increase piled up so much revenue into the state treasury that within a decade the state was sitting on a six billion dollar surplus or about 40% of the entire state budget at the time.

With the tax spigot turned on, Reagan, himself, could not turn it off. His measure on the special election 1973 ballot to limit spending was defeated. Tax revenue continued pouring into the state treasury after the budget crisis was past. In fact, for the five years between the defeat of the Reagan initiative to Proposition 13's tax revolt in 1978, state spending increased an amazing 12.5% a year; state revenues went up an incredible 18.4% a year. It was coming in so fast; government couldn't spend it all!

The existence of a growing surplus became a major issue in the Proposition 13 campaign. Voters were convinced government was too fat, and they voted overwhelmingly for Proposition 13.

Jerry Brown, Pat's son, inherited the governor's chair and budget surplus from Reagan. Ironically, with the treasury bursting at the seams, Brown was talking about an "era of limits."
portland imc - 2010.10.04 - Jerry Brown's first term as Governor

When Jerry Brown Was Governor, The State Had A $6 Billion Budget Surplus, Yet When He Left Office California Had A $1 Billion Deficit. Under His Administration, Spending DoubledBut When He Left The Governor’s Office, The State Budget Deficit Was Over $1 Billion. “[In 1982,] The budget surplus had evaporated into a deficit of more than $1 billion and the state’s general fund reserve had fallen from nearly $2 billion to zero
California Gubernatorial Candidate JERRY BROWN --- THE FACTS!! - TeaPAC

I guess wry's echo chamber from the left just glossed over this. It's okay....it's how he rolls. :lol:

You're a liar, a liar by omission or commission is a liar. Nice source, btw, Tea Party Nation.

because the values the bottom line more than people. she willing to leave the middle class out to try to maximize profits for herself or the elite. which is exactly what she did at ebay. its also the same reason carly fiorina did not get elected. she took a huge bonus for cutting the workforce at HP.

there are better ways to cut costs than to cut jobs and salaries. once again, taking from the middle class to give to the rich. you people always complain about class warfare, well this is the same exact thing.

since the private sector is sitting on tons of money and not expanding, where do the jobs then come from? Whitman and Fiorina have a history of slashing jobs to maximize profits. thats not what people want right now. they want jobs, and employers who will hire. niether of them provided this. Whitman also has a horrible voting record in the state. she even admitted to not voting for years.

and i never said Jerry Brown was the "best choice." he was the lesser of two evils when i came down to Brown v. Whitman.

show me at any point in time that Whitman cut her own salary (which made her a billionaire) in order to keep any employees who helped her build all that wealth? sometimes swallowing your pride and doing something for the greater good is better than having a few more millions in your pocket.

I understand your argument. I think it's simply illogical.

You voted based on emotion. You don't like what she did by cutting costs for her company and increasing the companies profit. Especially because she benefited by doing her job. You are angry at her because she did her job and recieved compensation for it which you have deemed wrong for some reason.

The fact that she did cut costs, eliminate waste, and make a profit, however, is clear cut experience in making important decisions to create a positive cash flow. Something California is in desperate need of doing.

Her opponent has experience doing the opposite.

Clearly, your emotions were appealed to. But an emotionless look at it says that common sense choice was Whitman.

But it really doesn't matter much to me. I dont live in California. If I didnt hate illogical arguments and the fact that things that happen in California effect the cost of my food and energy, I wouldn't care.

There is nothing logical about hating wealthy people for being wealthy.

how high is unemployment in CA? oh thats right its at 12%! and Whitman wanted to add to that number. im sure all californians would be quite fine with that because you know, it balanced the budget. but only cost 40,000 people their jobs.

Oh.Gawd.You.Are.Dumb.

Yes there was some good created but at what esxpense.

There were better solution to the problems P13 was sold on.

The fact is it reduced the revenue by 57% in one fucking year.

That fucked the Cali budget all to hell and its NEVER recovered.

You could say, cut spending.

Again someone who doesnt ever consider it an option.

how high is unemployment in CA? oh thats right its at 12%! and Whitman wanted to add to that number. im sure all californians would be quite fine with that because you know, it balanced the budget. but only cost 40,000 people their jobs.

How exactly is voting the anti business candidate going to fix jobs exactly?

Seriously, you need to stop making this arguments from an emotional stantpoint and pretending it's common sense.

because the values the bottom line more than people. she willing to leave the middle class out to try to maximize profits for herself or the elite. which is exactly what she did at ebay. its also the same reason carly fiorina did not get elected. she took a huge bonus for cutting the workforce at HP.

I understand your argument. I think it's simply illogical.

You voted based on emotion. You don't like what she did by cutting costs for her company and increasing the companies profit. Especially because she benefited by doing her job. You are angry at her because she did her job and recieved compensation for it which you have deemed wrong for some reason.

The fact that she did cut costs, eliminate waste, and make a profit, however, is clear cut experience in making important decisions to create a positive cash flow. Something California is in desperate need of doing.

Her opponent has experience doing the opposite.

Clearly, your emotions were appealed to. But an emotionless look at it says that common sense choice was Whitman.

But it really doesn't matter much to me. I dont live in California. If I didnt hate illogical arguments and the fact that things that happen in California effect the cost of my food and energy, I wouldn't care.

There is nothing logical about hating wealthy people for being wealthy.

there is something logical about it when you see individuals taking huge profits off the back of their workers. there used to be a time when a worker was appreciated for hard work and dedication. that is no longer the case. when the bottom line starts to fall off, you rarely see executive and CEO's taking pay cuts or refusing bonuses. they cut the low man on the totem pole and increase the shareholders and executives pay. thats what capitalism has done for us.

and you wonder why the gap between the middle class and the wealthy keeps growing. lets keeps moving money away from the middle to give it to the elites, because we all know that Whitman needs a few more millions to pad her bank account, while thousands of her ex employees suffer.

Spending was cut you fool.

Libraries were closed, school buses sat unused, road unfixed, bridges crumbling.

There was a big fucking mess left in the wake of P13

Libraries were closed, school buses sat unused, road unfixed, bridges crumbling.

Really... name some of them. What libraries were closed? What school busess sat unused (And why would that be a state issue since that would be taken care of through local municaplities). What roads were unfixed? What bridges collapsed?

What spending cuts were actually implemented? And why wasnt more done?

Sounds like what your saying Governor Brown can't make the tough choices needed to actually fix things.

How exactly is voting the anti business candidate going to fix jobs exactly?

Seriously, you need to stop making this arguments from an emotional stantpoint and pretending it's common sense.

and how is Jerry Brown anti-business exactly?

Democrat Jerry Brown has the strongest record of any of the five most recent California governors when it comes to creating jobs as a percentage of national job growth, says a former state Employment Development Department director who has been studying the numbers.
Michael Bernick, a San Francisco employment lawyer who ran the jobs agency under former Gov. Gray Davis, notes that the 1.9 million net gain in jobs during Brown's two terms as governor, from January 1975 to January 1983, accounted for 17.3% of the nationwide gain in jobs for the same period.
That performance was ahead of 13.8% of the total under Gov. George Deukmejian from 1983 to 1991; 11.3% under Davis from 1999 to 2003 and 7.2% under Gov. Pete Wilson from 1991 to 1999.
The administration of Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger experienced job growth during its first four years, only to see hundreds of thousands of those positions disappear during the steep recession of 2008-09, Bernick said.

Jobs data show growth during Jerry Brown years [Updated] | Money & Company | Los Angeles Times

Oh.Gawd.You.Are.Dumb.

Yes it did (actually older people on a fixed incomes were those losing their homes); I'll give you a half-truth on this one.
The other half of the story is much more interesting. Business, Industry, and that includes large apt. houses all benefited too AND business and Industry does not change ownership of real property very often. So the Banks, Southern Pacific, large grocery chains, etc etc. are still benefiting from prop 13. The home owners used as a prop. for prop 13 are long dead or have moved and their property has now been reassessed at the current market value.
SEE, one more example of the RW Republican Fringe lying, a liar by omission is still a liar.

Really... name some of them. What libraries were closed? What school busess sat unused (And why would that be a state issue since that would be taken care of through local municaplities). What roads were unfixed? What bridges collapsed?

What spending cuts were actually implemented? And why wasnt more done?

Sounds like what your saying Governor Brown can't make the tough choices needed to actually fix things.

After 13 Years, Library Gets Back in Circulation - Los Angeles Times

Forum List

Back