Jena 6 Story is a Classic Case of REVERSE RACISM!

Why hate anyone at all? Seems like a waste of emotional resources to me, and nothing good ever comes of it. Look at the people who just thrive on it. They're obvious, and their message is lost to their hatred and intolerance.

I don't have to like you nor agree with you, but neither require that I want you stamped out of existence for not seeing things my way.

As I have stated previously, it is within the power of the US military to reduce all structures to rubble and human life to oozing blobs. I have been witness to some of that. It ain't pretty and if you grow to become to fond of it, it will destroy you.

An idea just occurred to me. I believe that before any President takes office or any senator or congressman takes his seat, he or she needs to view a human cadaver that has suffered mass trauma.

Perhaps that is just another of my nutty liberal schooling ideas.

I Am

As I have stated previously, it is within the power of the US military to reduce all structures to rubble and human life to oozing blobs. I have been witness to some of that. It ain't pretty and if you grow to become to fond of it, it will destroy you.

An idea just occurred to me. I believe that before any President takes office or any senator or congressman takes his seat, he or she needs to view a human cadaver that has suffered mass trauma.

Perhaps that is just another of my nutty liberal schooling ideas.

I Am

Emotional nonsense. Not liberal nuttiness.

What did you witness and when did you witness it?

CorpMediaSux- Now yes, those Jena boys did beat up the white kid pretty bady. But Attempted MURDER? I'm sorry but no. And these guys are being tried as adults which is 100% illegal, which is why the verdict was overturned. Sorry man, there's no reverse racism here.

Do you honestly believe that drivel? The black students should be put in jail and have to serve the mandatory sentence.
It was indeed attempted murder. They weren't pillow fighting.

CorpMediaSux- Now yes, those Jena boys did beat up the white kid pretty bady. But Attempted MURDER? I'm sorry but no. And these guys are being tried as adults which is 100% illegal, which is why the verdict was overturned. Sorry man, there's no reverse racism here.

Do you honestly believe that drivel? The black students should be put in jail and have to serve the mandatory sentence.
It was indeed attempted murder. They weren't pillow fighting.

It wasn't attempted murder...I just think they wanted to whoop his ass and let their anger get the best of them.

LiberPublicrat- It wasn't attempted murder...I just think they wanted to whoop his ass and let their anger get the best of them.

It was under the definition given by the law.

LiberPublicrat- It wasn't attempted murder...I just think they wanted to whoop his ass and let their anger get the best of them.

It was under the definition given by the law.

Source please? I would like to see where it says in the law that if you jump someone and happen to give him a black eye and a bloody nose that it ammounts to attempted murder.

Source please? I would like to see where it says in the law that if you jump someone and happen to give him a black eye and a bloody nose that it ammounts to attempted murder.

Do you even understand what the term "attempted" means?
The white student had every right to use deadly force because his life was in danger.

Yes, I know what attempted means, goofball.

But you have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt they were trying to kill him in the court of law.

most people who attack others intend to damage the person they targeted.
(ie. kill)
Either way, I hope they keep the turds in jail.

most people who attack others intend to damage the person they targeted.
(ie. kill)
Either way, I hope they keep the turds in jail.

Some people will just beat the shit out of someone not meaning to kill them, but to just harm them to show them who's boss.

If that person dies, what is most likely the charge?

2nd degree murder or 1st degree manslaughter? Just depends on the jury or judge.

if there is a death threat, yes.

That isn't the standard. It may be part of the inquiry. but it's not dispositive.

By the by, when the white kids beat the bejesus out of the black kid, did they make a "death threat" or is it sufficient that a bunch of pieces of garbage who hung nooses as a "warning" to keep black kids away from *their* tree then beat him up? I'd say the nooses are a death threat, wouldn't you?

Forum List

Back