Jemele Hill maybe out at ESPN after her suspension according to this report

Talk shit, get hit
You learned that early in life when Black kids beat you up and took your lunch huh?
Black kids wouldn't act like that
You told me thats why you hated Black people. They took your lunch at school everyday. Were you lying or are you trying to backtrack now? :laugh:

I thought it was the repeated attempts to sodomize him?
They mistook him for a girl most likely.

Is that what you plead in court?

Jemele is a HIP HOP CHICK and me not like those type of chicks

Thats ok. The white kids probably kicked your ass and said the same thing.
laugh.gif
Now which is it? Get your lies straight
You just admitted you lied. I just said you probably got your ass kicked by white kids since youre such a wuss.
laugh.gif

You learned that early in life when Black kids beat you up and took your lunch huh?
You told me thats why you hated Black people. They took your lunch at school everyday. Were you lying or are you trying to backtrack now? :laugh:

Why would you go to court and plead you are a girl? Sounds like you have experience. Please enlighten everyone.

Why would you go to court and plead you are a girl? Sounds like you have experience. Please enlighten everyone.

I would testify that you are a wuss.

I would testify that you are a wuss.
Too bad you have no credibility that would make anyone ask you for your testimony.
laugh.gif

You just admitted you lied. I just said you probably got your ass kicked by white kids since youre such a wuss.
laugh.gif

Ferals

Yes you white guys are ferals. You should be euthanized.

Come out and get some.

View attachment 154696

I already got some. Hundreds of times to be exact. Your women are very promiscuous.

Thanks for taking one for the team by taking all the fat white girls with low self esteem.

Yes you white guys are ferals. You should be euthanized.

Come out and get some.

View attachment 154696

I already got some. Hundreds of times to be exact. Your women are very promiscuous.

Thanks for taking one for the team by taking all the fat white girls with low self esteem.

Dont thank me. I took all the ones that turned you down for a real man and now they wont come back. :laugh:

Forum List

Back