Jemele Hill maybe out at ESPN after her suspension according to this report

“You may be 38 years old, as I happen to be. And one day, some great opportunity stands before you and calls you to stand up for some great principle, some great issue, some great cause. And you refuse to do it because you are afraid…. You refuse to do it because you want to live longer…. You’re afraid that you will lose your job, or you are afraid that you will be criticized or that you will lose your popularity, or you’re afraid that somebody will stab you, or shoot at you or bomb your house; so you refuse to take the stand.

Well, you may go on and live until you are 90, but you’re just as dead at 38 as you would be at 90. And the cessation of breathing in your life is but the belated announcement of an earlier death of the spirit.”

Martin Luther King Jr.

The article seems to indicate the format is not following its original intent and that is why she may lose her job. Selectively picking who can violate company policy or hurt the company is not equality.

For me Jemeles problem is she didn't learn the first time. I am all for giving folks a second chance, but frankly most are given one in the television industry.

Talk shit, get hit
You learned that early in life when Black kids beat you up and took your lunch huh?
Black kids wouldn't act like that
You told me thats why you hated Black people. They took your lunch at school everyday. Were you lying or are you trying to backtrack now? :laugh:
I must have been lying because black kids don't act like that
Thats ok. The white kids probably kicked your ass and said the same thing.
laugh.gif

Talk shit, get hit
You learned that early in life when Black kids beat you up and took your lunch huh?
Black kids wouldn't act like that
You told me thats why you hated Black people. They took your lunch at school everyday. Were you lying or are you trying to backtrack now? :laugh:

I thought it was the repeated attempts to sodomize him?
They mistook him for a girl most likely.

New Topics

Forum List

Back