Jeff Zucker's lover Allison Gollust RESIGNS from CNN

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
  • Allison Gollust, 49, has resigned as CNN 's executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer
  • WarnerMedia CEO Jason Kilar released a statement confirming a third-party investigation into 'issues associated with Chris Cuomo and former Governor Andrew Cuomo' found Gollust, former-President Jeff Zucker and Chris Cuomo allegedly violated company policies
  • Her resignation comes weeks after Zucker, 56, announced his departure due to his failure to disclose his inappropriate relationship with Gollust
  • Their relationship came to light during an internal probe following Chris Cuomo's termination
  • It was initially reported that Chris Cuomo was fired for allegedly using his media influence to help his brother then-Governor Andrew Cuomo navigate the press and his scandals
  • It has since been revealed Chris Cuomo was allegedly fired after a secret 'assault' allegation made against him by a woman he 'badgered for sex' while at ABC
  • He also reportedly aired a flattering segment on his show about her PR firm during MeToo 'to buy her silence'

LOL....Will the last one to leave at CNN turn out the lights? I can just picture Wolf Blitzer standing there all alone. ;)

Those idiot leftists should have just burned CNN to the ground back in 2020. That would have been fine with me.

1644985563562.png

I think she had intentions to stay. How do you stay in a position like that when you've been outted as a leftist ho bag...you been boinking the boss and what other Perks except the obvious had you been receiving. Bet the other women made her life for the past week a living hell. LOL

She's married, with kids and lives in the same apartment...one floor up as i understand it as he does. Must make her hubby and his wife super happy about that.

• Allison Gollust, 49, has resigned as CNN 's executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer
  • WarnerMedia CEO Jason Kilar released a statement confirming a third-party investigation into 'issues associated with Chris Cuomo and former Governor Andrew Cuomo' found Gollust, former-President Jeff Zucker and Chris Cuomo allegedly violated company policies
  • Her resignation comes weeks after Zucker, 56, announced his departure due to his failure to disclose his inappropriate relationship with Gollust
  • Their relationship came to light during an internal probe following Chris Cuomo's termination
  • It was initially reported that Chris Cuomo was fired for allegedly using his media influence to help his brother then-Governor Andrew Cuomo navigate the press and his scandals
  • It has since been revealed Chris Cuomo was allegedly fired after a secret 'assault' allegation made against him by a woman he 'badgered for sex' while at ABC
  • He also reportedly aired a flattering segment on his show about her PR firm during MeToo 'to buy her silence'

LOL....Will the last one to leave at CNN turn out the lights? I can just picture Wolf Blitzer standing there all alone.;)
Oh no. Someone resigns from a media network. How shocking.
Do you remember the boss of fox resigned because he was continually attempting to get into gretchens pants? You didn't?

How convenient of you to forget.
You won't have cheap shots while I'm here idiot.

LOL....Will the last one to leave at CNN turn out the lights? I can just picture Wolf Blitzer standing there all alone.;)
Go-lust???....um.... BWAHAHAH... Perfect.

She's got that 'yankee slut' resting bitch face, but definitely do-able. She's about a foot taller than baldy, but so are most 7th graders.... he's a repulsive little rodent.

She's got that 'yankee slut' resting bitch face, but definitely do-able. She's about a foot taller than baldy, but so are most 7th graders.... he's a repulsive little rodent.
Now that he is no longer able shine the aura of power and authority I wonder if her libido will fizzle out?

Being Leftists, why would they not assume CNN is just one giant Bacchanalian orgy?

Forum List

Back