Jeff Sessions is a racist!!

The SCOTUS decided on pot? No, you made that up. I'm waiting for you to support Holder's decision in writing, as required by law. Looks like you can't.

So, on one hand the AG's office decides discretion but that's really decided by the high court? You are all over the place.

No dipshit they made a much broader decision on discretionary powers... which is what you asked for and what COVERS pot being legalized in states and the ability of the AG to not enforce the Supremacy Clause of the U.S. over those laws.. You really can't stand being proven wrong can you? You truly in your heart think you learned something from being a member of a law enforcement forum... You really are one dumb piece of work.
No, professor. We have three coequal branches of government. Executive, legislative and judicial. One cannot tell the other what to do. You can't back up your statements. You can't even prove Holder followed the law and put his "discretion" in writing. Big fail.

You don't have a grade school understanding of our government.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

One can not tell the other one what to do...

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Just stop...I've proven you wrong and given you the resources for EVERY single one of your little gripes... and you are the one accusing me of not knowing how things work? GTFO,...

In fact, go back to your Law Enforcement forum and tell them you want your money back for your education you got there.

You're an insane retard. Where's your support? You post laws that refute your assertions. So now go ahead and show us where the SCOTUS has ruled on AG discretion and what all it entails.

Chuckleheads can't mask it.

You made a false claim about me saying that marijuana was federally legal and that I was wrong in expecting Sessions to do his job. Which was NOT what I said... but then...

#1. I explained to you since you don't understand it, how the AG has discretionary powers NOT to enforce the Supremacy Clause of the U.S. to override state laws that make marijuana legal.

#2. You asked me where is the law that gives the AG discretionary powers... I did so.

#3. You pointed out that in the law sometimes the AG has to get approval to exercise his discretionary powers on certain laws. I showed you where President Obama gave him that approval by saying he believed the matter was a "State's Rights" matter.

#4. You said that it was illegal for that to happen and that they had no approval to do so... I showed the Supreme Court decision that matter-or-a-factly said they DO have that power.

#5. You stated that the Supreme Court didn't make a specific ruling on using discretionary powers on marijuana... Are you really that fucking dumb? Rule of law doesn't work that way. You have a landmark case and then all decisions after that are based on that case and there are not cases on EVERY fucking issue related to that case unless the Supreme Court feels it is relevant. There is NO reason for the Supreme Court to make a specific ruling on the use of discretionary powers on marijuana when there is a discretionary powers ruling on the books that can be applied to it.

#6. You said that no branch of government had the power to tell another branch what they can do... and thus proving how fucking dumb you are, because one of the very foundations of our government is a system of checks and balances where indeed, each branch of government can hold the other in check.

I laid this out as simple and concise as possible for your small brain to understand. If you can't at this point... then you are either a troll (which I am 99.99% you are) or you are too dumb to keep carrying on this conversation.

Legalize it Mon! I'm wit ya on dat. But Sessions is too old and set in his ways, to do it. That doesn't necessarily make him a bad guy, it just makes him an old timer who's resistant to change. We all have relatives like that. One day they'll see the light and decriminalize Marijuana. But that day isn't here yet.

No dipshit they made a much broader decision on discretionary powers... which is what you asked for and what COVERS pot being legalized in states and the ability of the AG to not enforce the Supremacy Clause of the U.S. over those laws.. You really can't stand being proven wrong can you? You truly in your heart think you learned something from being a member of a law enforcement forum... You really are one dumb piece of work.
No, professor. We have three coequal branches of government. Executive, legislative and judicial. One cannot tell the other what to do. You can't back up your statements. You can't even prove Holder followed the law and put his "discretion" in writing. Big fail.

Just stop...I've proven you wrong and given you the resources for EVERY single one of your little gripes... and you are the one accusing me of not knowing how things work? GTFO,...

In fact, go back to your Law Enforcement forum and tell them you want your money back for your education you got there.

You're an insane retard. Where's your support? You post laws that refute your assertions. So now go ahead and show us where the SCOTUS has ruled on AG discretion and what all it entails.

You made a false claim about me saying that marijuana was federally legal and that I was wrong in expecting Sessions to do his job. Which was NOT what I said... but then...

#1. I explained to you since you don't understand it, how the AG has discretionary powers NOT to enforce the Supremacy Clause of the U.S. to override state laws that make marijuana legal.

#2. You asked me where is the law that gives the AG discretionary powers... I did so.

#3. You pointed out that in the law sometimes the AG has to get approval to exercise his discretionary powers on certain laws. I showed you where President Obama gave him that approval by saying he believed the matter was a "State's Rights" matter.

#4. You said that it was illegal for that to happen and that they had no approval to do so... I showed the Supreme Court decision that matter-or-a-factly said they DO have that power.

#5. You stated that the Supreme Court didn't make a specific ruling on using discretionary powers on marijuana... Are you really that fucking dumb? Rule of law doesn't work that way. You have a landmark case and then all decisions after that are based on that case and there are not cases on EVERY fucking issue related to that case unless the Supreme Court feels it is relevant. There is NO reason for the Supreme Court to make a specific ruling on the use of discretionary powers on marijuana when there is a discretionary powers ruling on the books that can be applied to it.

#6. You said that no branch of government had the power to tell another branch what they can do... and thus proving how fucking dumb you are, because one of the very foundations of our government is a system of checks and balances where indeed, each branch of government can hold the other in check.

I laid this out as simple and concise as possible for your small brain to understand. If you can't at this point... then you are either a troll (which I am 99.99% you are) or you are too dumb to keep carrying on this conversation.

Legalize it Mon! I'm wit ya on dat. But Sessions is too old and set in his ways, to do it. That doesn't necessarily make him a bad guy, it just makes him an old timer who's resistant to change. We all have relatives like that. One day they'll see the light and decriminalize Marijuana. But that day isn't here yet.

I don't smoke pot, but I have seen a lot of people that have used it for various health reasons to their benefit that I think it is ridiculous at this point not to legalize it. I think the problem is, you have to many large corporations like the pharmaceutical companies and the private prisons, that make lot of money off of the fact it is illegal and they pay the lobbyist to fight to keep it illegal. Marijuana is great for people with seizures, people with appetite problems especially those going through medical treatments like chemotherapy, those that have anxiety issues, PTSD, and many others.

I don't smoke pot, but I have seen a lot of people that have used it for various health reasons to their benefit that I think it is ridiculous at this point not to legalize it. I think the problem is, you have to many large corporations like the pharmaceutical companies and the private prisons, that make lot of money off of the fact it is illegal and they pay the lobbyist to fight to keep it illegal. Marijuana is great for people with seizures, people with appetite problems especially those going through medical treatments like chemotherapy, those that have anxiety issues, PTSD, and many others.

Well said. Thanks.

In an 'unprecedented' move, the party who was exposed with their own e-mails as being racists, sexists, homophobic anti-Semites are going to send out Cory Booker to try to convince people Sessions is a racist.

That's funny...and sad all at the same time.

You are a racist and posted lot of lies........ So what's new?

You should check out Wikileaks and find out how your Party leaders talk when they think no one's listening. Pretty shameful stuff.

I'm talking about your fellow liar.

Apparently, you've conveniently chosen to ignore Wikileaks info. Your Party leaders are pretty disgraceful folks. You really should check it out.

I don't rely on Wikileaks or Putin.

Nah, he's not. Just thought i'd get this post out of the way before all the Trump-Hater nutters start flooding the forum with it. You know the numerous repetitive 'Sessions is a Racist!' posts are coming. Thought i'd provide a merge-point. Ok, let the loony Race-Baiting begin!...

Lies. He is a racist.

He once set fire to a black piece of paper just to watch in burn.

In an 'unprecedented' move, the party who was exposed with their own e-mails as being racists, sexists, homophobic anti-Semites are going to send out Cory Booker to try to convince people Sessions is a racist.

That's funny...and sad all at the same time.

You should check out Wikileaks and find out how your Party leaders talk when they think no one's listening. Pretty shameful stuff.

Apparently, you've conveniently chosen to ignore Wikileaks info. Your Party leaders are pretty disgraceful folks. You really should check it out.

Well, you're just sticking your head in the sand. Your Party is very corrupt. You should check out Wikileaks.

Well, you're just sticking your head in the sand. Your Party is very corrupt. You should check out Wikileaks.

Well it's not like the GOP can convert Dims like Harry Reid to their side who is all about helping black folk.

Let's see, Harry even said that the only reason Obama won was because he was light skinned and did not have a negro dialect.

If only he were a Republican

Well it's not like the GOP can convert Dims like Harry Reid to their side who is all about helping black folk.

Let's see, Harry even said that the only reason Obama won was because he was light skinned and did not have a negro dialect.

If only he were a Republican

member_berries_by_digitalcleo-dakaud6.png

Member when Hitlary said obozo hadn't yet done "the spade work" needed to be president?

I member.

I'm not spending my day on your hurt pussy but show me where I claimed you said pot was federally legal.

Nor does this explanation make any sense. Federal law trumps state law. That's the whole point.

and there it is...despite evidence to show you how it all works you still don't get it, thus proving you sir are indeed an idiot. Thanks for playing.
LOL. You're a little monkey claiming victory by assertion. You backed up nothing, you smarmy piece of shit. You talk shit and try to fabricate the reality you want. Anyone can see you made claims, couldn't support them then wanted to obfuscate to hide it.

You are too stupid for the private sector, you should have done whatever it took to hang on to your government job. And yes, I am POSITIVE you are the idiot troll that frequented officer.com. Ohio. corrections, criminal justice student, EXACT same posting method. It's a no brainer.

And since you "forgot", I challenged your claim:

You were supposed to show where I said that instead of prancing around like a little monkey.

Last edited:
Private prisons are paying lobbyists to keep pot illegal for more customers? Go ahead and back that one up, love to see you try.

I've heard the same on officer.com. Exact same comments on the pot legalization threads and by a cj student that claims to not smoke pot, was a prison guard and was in Ohio. I'll bet a search can be done there and the same words found.

In the mid-1980s, he called the Voting Rights Act “an intrusive piece of legislation” and said that federal judges of that era “can be criticized legally for exceeding jurisdiction.”

in 2013, after the Supreme Court invalidated one of the act’s core provisions that required Justice Department approval to change election laws in places with histories of discrimination, he called it “good news, I think, for the South.”

Private prisons are paying lobbyists to keep pot illegal for more customers? Go ahead and back that one up, love to see you try.

I've heard the same on officer.com. Exact same comments on the pot legalization threads and by a cj student that claims to not smoke pot, was a prison guard and was in Ohio. I'll bet a search can be done there and the same words found.

Again...go ahead and think what you want, but as I've stated, I use the same username on EVERY forum I go to... and I can provide links to all of them. So go ahead and think what you want. And yes, private prison do pay lobbyist to keep marijuana illegal in order to keep their prisons full and keep up profits. If you actually got an education from a college and those pesky things called "books," you'd know this.

And anyone that has paid attention any whatsoever would see how much of an idiot you are. I've laid out every single detail as to why the federal government has use discretionary powers not over rule the state's positions on legalization of marijuana and you STILL don't understand. I'm sorry you are too brain dead to get it. I hope you don't hold any kind of important job anywhere in this world... because if you do, you are WAY overpaid.

And yes, I shouldn't have left me government job, because if I hadn't I'd be getting close to retirement by now in the next 5 years... in my mid 40's, but I really wanted to start my own business and couldn't do it and work at the prison at the same time. But that's how we learn in life, we make mistakes and improve from them, which would be a good credo for you to do with this thread. Suck it up how dumb I've made you look, and don't make the same mistake again.

Jeff Sessions is emblematic of many white Southerners who learned very little from the civil rights movement, except how to be more creative in carrying out an anti-civil-rights agenda

As Alabama’s attorney general in the mid-1990s, he defended a state law barring funding for gay student groups on state college campuses, arguing that their very existence encouraged violation of state sodomy laws. A federal appeals court disagreed, striking down the law as “blatant” discrimination. In the Senate, he voted against making it a federal hate crime to attack people based on their sexual orientation.

"In 2015, Mr. Sessions received the annual Keeper of the Flame award from the Center for Security Policy, a Washington think tank that promotes anti-Muslim conspiracy theories. Its founder, Frank Gaffney, has argued, among other things, that Mr. Obama is secretly a Muslim and that the crescent in the new logo of the Missile Defense Agency is a veiled sign that the United States has submitted to Islamic law."

“Throughout the debate on comprehensive immigration reform, no one was more anti-immigrant than Jeff Sessions,” - Chuck The Clown Schumer

In the demented world of the left, Sessions is toxic while longtime Klansman & segregationist Robert Byrd remains a paragon of virtue

"In 1995, Alabama Prison Commissioner Ron Jones announced his plan to revive the use of chain gangs in the state prison system. “With leg shackles, we can put higher-risk inmates to work,” Jones said. The Alabama NAACP responded that chain gangs “will take us backward in time in terms of racial image and relations for all black men.” James denied this charge, saying, “The idea of inmates having to work has nothing to do with race at all.”

For his part, speaking at a banquet where he announced his intention to run for the U.S. Senate, Sessions endorsed the chain gang proposal and promised to “aggressively defend any legal challenge against it.” Sessions went on to say, “I believe it’s constitutional and proper … and I don’t think it’s hurt the state’s image at all.” One month after his election to the U.S. Senate, in one of his final acts as attorney general, Sessions issued an opinion to Marshall County Sheriff “Mac” Holcomb providing formal legal support for the sheriff’s desire to use chain gangs. Years later, an Alabama inmate—who was chained for hours to a hitching post as punishment for fighting while forced to work on a chain gang—won his case at the U.S. Supreme Court, which found such punishment unconstitutional."

"In what seemed to be the only moment gobsmacking enough to bring the Senate chamber to almost complete silence, in the late afternoon Sessions had this terse exchange with Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse of Rhode Island.

Whitehouse suggested that lists were already circulating suggesting there might be purges or demotions of certain career appointees in the Justice Department. Whitehouse wondered whether Sessions would have a problem with career lawyers “with secular beliefs,” having in the past criticized department attorneys for being secular. Sessions replied that he has used that language about secular attorneys to differentiate between people who recognize objective “truth” and those who take positions “in which truth is not sufficiently respected.”

Whitehouse replied, with a leading, and perhaps slightly conclusory question: “And a secular person has just as good a claim to understanding the truth as a person who is religious, correct?” At which point Sessions responded, “Well, I’m not sure.” For a few seconds the Senate chamber seemed to go completely silent."

Forum List

Back