Jeff Sessions is a racist!!

Nah, he's not. Just thought i'd get this post out of the way before all the Trump-Hater nutters start flooding the forum with it. You know the numerous repetitive 'Sessions is a Racist!' posts are coming. Thought i'd provide a merge-point. Ok, let the loony Race-Baiting begin!...
out of the mouths of trumpettes come words of wisdom

Acting AG Yates has instructed the Department of Justice not to defend refugee ban. Absurd. The Senate needs to confirm Sessions NOW.

We need to confirm Attorney General Sessions to start dealing with Soros and ALL his paid thugs

Last edited:
"President Trump has named Dana Boente, US Attorney for the Eastern District of VA as Acting Attorney General. Sally Yates has been relieved."

Sessions-bridge-3-1024x683.jpg

Make no mistake about it, Dems absolutely freaking out over the Sessions confirmation. You can smell the fear. Law and Order is coming!

They've behaved like sore loser babies all throughout the process. I really do think it's gonna come back to bite em. Most Americans don't like sore losers.

They've behaved like sore loser babies all throughout the process. I really do think it's gonna come back to bite em. Most Americans don't like sore losers.
wtf you talking about schrute? There have been conformations But a racist pos a low life black hater???

is that what you punks are all about?

"equal justice under the law is a fundamental pillar upon which our nation rests" - Attorney General Sessions, in a speech supporting awarding Rosa Parks the Presidential Medal Of Freedom

Senator Orrin Hatch: "Democrats are acting like idiots not confirming folks like Sessions"

Nah, he's not. Just thought i'd get this post out of the way before all the Trump-Hater nutters start flooding the forum with it. You know the numerous repetitive 'Sessions is a Racist!' posts are coming. Thought i'd provide a merge-point. Ok, let the loony Race-Baiting begin!...

He's a liar

Mr Sessions was revealed by the Washington Post to have met Ambassador Sergei Kislyak twice, despite telling his January confirmation hearing that he had had no contacts with the Russians during the campaign.

Democrats have accused him of "lying under oath" and say he must resign.

And so are you a liar.

“The office of Sheriff is a critical part of the Anglo-American heritage of law enforcement,” Sessions told the conference attendees. “We must never erode this historic office.”

“Anglo-American heritage of law enforcement”? Hmm, what could that possibly mean?

Jeff Sessions Did Terrible Things in Alabama. The Senate Needs to Ask Him About Them.

Why Sessions' Anti-Marijuana Agenda Is Racist

Forum List

Back