That's not remotely true. Republicans aren't for taking gay peoples rights away.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Bull fucking shit. The GOP has been seething over that gay marriage ruling ever since it was handed down by SCOTUS. Conservatives fought gay marriage tooth and nail until SCOTUS ended the argument. There are conservatives who have tried to make gay adoption illegal and the current candidate for GA-06, who may very well, and hopefully will, lose on Tuesday, just said she doesn't think gays should be parents. Jim DeMint, a conservative hero, boycotted CPAC a couple of years ago because they allowed the Log Cabin Republicans to have a table there.

Republicans hate gay people and obsess over taking away their rights. A gay republican is a sad, self-loathing sight.
That's awfully hateful.

Stupid and intolerant too, while we are at it. No one wants to take away your right to smoke as many wieners you want.
Look at you and your homophobic rhetoric. Part of your party's official platform, and a main priority among most of you, is to delegitimize gay people and to erase rights that they have fought for. Gay Republicans must carry a lot of self-hatred with them.

Prop 8 passed in CA due to overwhelming support from Black and Hispanic people.

You misspelled mormons.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

You are only free to be openly gay, if you are openly liberal gay. My God but that sums up the left right there.
While people like you seem to preach that it's fine to be openly gay as long as you only do it inside the closet at your house.

"people like me" you don't know me fool.
You're right, I don't know you but I hear the way you talk on this board and I see the people and ideals you defend

Republicans hate gay people and obsess over taking away their rights. A gay republican is a sad, self-loathing sight.
That's awfully hateful.

Stupid and intolerant too, while we are at it. No one wants to take away your right to smoke as many wieners you want.
Look at you and your homophobic rhetoric. Part of your party's official platform, and a main priority among most of you, is to delegitimize gay people and to erase rights that they have fought for. Gay Republicans must carry a lot of self-hatred with them.

Prop 8 passed in CA due to overwhelming support from Black and Hispanic people.

You misspelled mormons.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

No, he's correct. A majority of blacks supported Prop 8

That's not remotely true. Republicans aren't for taking gay peoples rights away.

Bull fucking shit. The GOP has been seething over that gay marriage ruling ever since it was handed down by SCOTUS. Conservatives fought gay marriage tooth and nail until SCOTUS ended the argument. There are conservatives who have tried to make gay adoption illegal and the current candidate for GA-06, who may very well, and hopefully will, lose on Tuesday, just said she doesn't think gays should be parents. Jim DeMint, a conservative hero, boycotted CPAC a couple of years ago because they allowed the Log Cabin Republicans to have a table there.
Marriage isn't a right. It's also not possible between two people of the same sex. It just doesn't work. Having kids is also not possible and that should include adoption.

Again, we are expected to just accept this as normal when it's not. Gays decided they can't be parents when they became gay, that's not hard to figure out.

Si-WASFZalum-2.jpg

Video: Democrat Attacks Gay Conservatives At Pride Event – MILO NEWS

A Democratic official in California was caught on camera berating gay conservatives attempting to collect signatures for a petition.

In the clip, Jeff LeTourneau can be seen walking up to the petition gatherers demanding, “Which one of you a–holes is the gay?”

Apparently the Democratic official didn’t like the petition they were trying to get signed., which was aimed at unseating Democratic Senator Josh Newman over a gas tax hike.

As a result, he showed exactly how he really feels about conservatives in the gay community and accosted them, telling them they don’t belong.

The video goes to show that Democrats only support gay people when gay people are exclusively supporting Democrats.

Fox News spoke to Carl DeMaio, one of the men in the video:

“LeTourneau clearly thinks that if you are gay, you can only be a Democrat which is both arrogant and highly offensive,” said Carl DeMaio, a gay former San Diego city council member and former GOP congressional candidate who can be heard on the video trying to calm down LeTourneau. “The idea that Californians are sick of paying higher taxes cuts across party lines and sexual orientation.”

Fox News is also reporting that the Democratic official got into it with shoppers at the plaza they were petitioning at…

At one point, LeTourneau got into an exchange with a shopper who approached the petition table and criticized the Vice-Chair for blocking access. She asked him to move.

“I don’t need to step away, are you kidding me?” he said. “I’m not stepping away.”

Then, the manager of the Walmart they were standing near got involved with the crazy Democrat:

“Does she have a democratic right to sign this petition? Why should she be badgered by you?”...

Democrats get so nasty whenever people stop drinking the kool aid and leave the plantation.

Holy Funcking Shit -- If that ain't the kind of arrogance that goes with ONE PARTY DOMINANCE --- I've never seen a better demonstration of it than that hissy fit. It's like all the ONE PARTY governments that we hate around the world. Except this is California....

Video: Democrat Attacks Gay Conservatives At Pride Event – MILO NEWS

A Democratic official in California was caught on camera berating gay conservatives attempting to collect signatures for a petition.

In the clip, Jeff LeTourneau can be seen walking up to the petition gatherers demanding, “Which one of you a–holes is the gay?”

Apparently the Democratic official didn’t like the petition they were trying to get signed., which was aimed at unseating Democratic Senator Josh Newman over a gas tax hike.

As a result, he showed exactly how he really feels about conservatives in the gay community and accosted them, telling them they don’t belong.

The video goes to show that Democrats only support gay people when gay people are exclusively supporting Democrats.

Fox News spoke to Carl DeMaio, one of the men in the video:

“LeTourneau clearly thinks that if you are gay, you can only be a Democrat which is both arrogant and highly offensive,” said Carl DeMaio, a gay former San Diego city council member and former GOP congressional candidate who can be heard on the video trying to calm down LeTourneau. “The idea that Californians are sick of paying higher taxes cuts across party lines and sexual orientation.”

Fox News is also reporting that the Democratic official got into it with shoppers at the plaza they were petitioning at…

At one point, LeTourneau got into an exchange with a shopper who approached the petition table and criticized the Vice-Chair for blocking access. She asked him to move.

“I don’t need to step away, are you kidding me?” he said. “I’m not stepping away.”

Then, the manager of the Walmart they were standing near got involved with the crazy Democrat:

“Does she have a democratic right to sign this petition? Why should she be badgered by you?”...

Democrats get so nasty whenever people stop drinking the kool aid and leave the plantation.

Why is it every time some random Democrat does something, this is the whole of the Democratic Party, and when a Republican does something, it doesn't represent the Republican Party at all?

You serious?? You think if you're Gay you MUST adopt every brainfart and bad idea that the Dem party offers up?

That's pretty damn arrogant also.. You treat them as tho they all think alike and should WORSHIP your party.
Lots of Gay leadership in the LParty and we hardly ever talk about "Gay" issues. Because all those wonderful people have their OWN CONCEPT of what governance is about.

I guess that's "not allowed" in the Dem party now???

Marriage isn't a right. It's also not possible between two people of the same sex. It just doesn't work. Having kids is also not possible and that should include adoption.

Again, we are expected to just accept this as normal when it's not. Gays decided they can't be parents when they became gay, that's not hard to figure out.
Marriage is a man made union, anybody that we decide to include in its definition can do it.

Gays can't conceive but they can certainly be parents if they adopt. Just as an infertile couple can't conceive but they can surely adopt.

Nobody "becomes" gay, retard, just like we didn't "become" straight. You can stop wondering why they don't vote for your party now, even though, based solely on economics they should.

That's awfully hateful.

You being worried about Republicans restricting your right to polish as many knobs as you want doesn't translate into me being fearful of homosexuals. Your hatred towards Republican gays won't cover up whats really going on.

Forum List

Back