Jeff Flake caught on a live mic saying, “If we become the party of Moore & Trump, we are doomed"

What principles are of a doomed party?
On Moore’s side, making homosexuality illegal and banning Muslims from congress... Trumps nationalism policies that have been feeding the Alt right groups are very toxic. They both promote conspiracy theories like the birther movement and play partisan politics of hate and division to discredit their opponents and promote their agenda. We have enough of that in both parties. Furthering those efforts is surely a pathway to stagnation and gridlock.
You are for laws against incest and polygamy and you want to ban Christians from Congress.

So what was your point again?
I’m not for any of that. Why are you changing the subject and spreading lies? I guess your out of valid arguments as well.
Not changing the subject at all. Just pointing out those who cast stones should not be living in glass houses.
The glass house you are referring to is built on lies that you made up and have nothing to do with my opinions. So yes, it was a worthless attempt to divert
You want laws controlling peoples sexual behavior, don't take it out on me.

GOP is 'toast' with Trump in control, Republican senator says

Better than the Party of Mitch McConnell and John McCain.
Flake makes a great point

Is that like saying that Trump could never beat Crooked Hillary?

If the Republicans are going to be Democrat Light then why even bother having two parties? The Republicans can be the less batshit crazy branch of the Democrat Party.
They don’t have to be democrat light, but they also don’t have to be full blown divisive assholes. How about they just be good hearted conservatives. Fiscally responsible. Small federal government. Responsible regulators. Unifying. Liberating. There are plenty of paths to take

On Moore’s side, making homosexuality illegal and banning Muslims from congress... Trumps nationalism policies that have been feeding the Alt right groups are very toxic. They both promote conspiracy theories like the birther movement and play partisan politics of hate and division to discredit their opponents and promote their agenda. We have enough of that in both parties. Furthering those efforts is surely a pathway to stagnation and gridlock.
You are for laws against incest and polygamy and you want to ban Christians from Congress.

I’m not for any of that. Why are you changing the subject and spreading lies? I guess your out of valid arguments as well.
Not changing the subject at all. Just pointing out those who cast stones should not be living in glass houses.
The glass house you are referring to is built on lies that you made up and have nothing to do with my opinions. So yes, it was a worthless attempt to divert
Again, something you just make up to divert from the point. It’s called a “whatabout” arguement and it Is transparent and lazy.

Why are you talking about the party of Flake and McCain. Another “whatabout” diversion argument. The point is a party based on the principles of Trump and Moore is a doomed party. I think he is right
Birther row began with Hillary Clinton supporters
Another off topic diversion. Nice
Totally on topic. You lied and said Trump started the birther thing when in fact it was Team Hillary.
Really? I said Trump started the birther movement? Quote me. What did I say?

You are a liar

[QU

They don’t have to be democrat light, but they also don’t have to be full blown divisive assholes. How about they just be good hearted conservatives. Fiscally responsible. Small federal government. Responsible regulators. Unifying. Liberating. There are plenty of paths to take

What you are talking about is Conservative government and we need it.

Democrats promise bad government and always deliver.

The Republicans always promise good Conservative government but usually deliver the same progressive shit as we would have got from the filthy Democrats.

Flake, happened to be correct, in a rare moment of honesty.

Totally on topic. You lied and said Trump started the birther thing when in fact it was Team Hillary.

You are a liar
They both promote conspiracy theories like the birther movement

Again, something you just make up to divert from the point. It’s called a “whatabout” arguement and it Is transparent and lazy.
Pointing out your hypocrisy is very important and on topic. Remove the plank from your own eye before worrying about the splinter in someone else's.

We see what the party of Flake and McCain is about. Just more DC insider elitist BS.
Why are you talking about the party of Flake and McCain. Another “whatabout” diversion argument. The point is a party based on the principles of Trump and Moore is a doomed party. I think he is right

Of course you do being a far left drone.

However there are pictures showing the sexual predator Al Fraken, all Moore has is allegations.

Has Moore been brought up on formal charges yet? Is there a court date for Moore yet?
Moore’s situation isn’t going to court as you well know, but the allegations are credible for most people to believe... including his own party which, with Trumps support, has defunded Moore’s campaign. Moore abused high school girls. Franken tried to make out with a model and then posed for and inappropriate photo. Very different situations. Thanks for changing the subject though. Shows you don’t have an arguement

See how the far left wants Moore to step down on allegations that have yet to be proven, but are ok with Fraken staying in power.

The far left shows they will support sexual predators, just like they still support the enabler Hilary!

We see what the party of Flake and McCain is about. Just more DC insider elitist BS.
You mean, Make America Great Again? America First? Build the Wall? End Muslim Immigration?

Yer right. That will never fly with voters.
Those are hot air slogans... at some point you have to go to the next layer.
You mean like impose a Muslim travel ban? Demand Congress fund the wall? Stuff like that?

The far left wants to make the narrative that Trump supports a child molester.

Anyone that has independent thought knows this and sees it for the farce it really is!

Which mean no far left drone will be able to see it, they will just follow the narrative without question or hesitation.

You are a liar
So you just proved that I said “promote” and then you claimed I said he “started it”. So you either lied or were mistaken and had no reason to bring Clinton staffers into the discussion. Another dishonest and worthless diversion. I don’t know why I waste my time with you. I must be bored

You are a liar
So you just proved that I said “promote” and then you claimed I said he “started it”. So you either lied or were mistaken and had no reason to bring Clinton staffers into the discussion. Another dishonest and worthless diversion. I don’t know why I waste my time with you. I must be bored
More like you are desperate and depressed.

However there are pictures showing the sexual predator Al Fraken, all Moore has is allegations.

Has Moore been brought up on formal charges yet? Is there a court date for Moore yet?
Moore’s situation isn’t going to court as you well know, but the allegations are credible for most people to believe... including his own party which, with Trumps support, has defunded Moore’s campaign. Moore abused high school girls. Franken tried to make out with a model and then posed for and inappropriate photo. Very different situations. Thanks for changing the subject though. Shows you don’t have an arguement

See how the far left wants Moore to step down on allegations that have yet to be proven, but are ok with Fraken staying in power.

The far left shows they will support sexual predators, just like they still support the enabler Hilary!
You are delusional. First off, I don’t want Moore to step down, I’d love to see the voters not vote for him, but I know that’s highly unlikely in Alabama. What’s with the both of you making shit up today? Use the things I say to characterize my arguement. Not your own warped interpretations.

Frankens accusations are very different than those against Moore sonstop comparing apples to oranges. It’s another petty and dishonest attempt for you to avoid real conversation

You mean, Make America Great Again? America First? Build the Wall? End Muslim Immigration?

You mean like impose a Muslim travel ban? Demand Congress fund the wall? Stuff like that?
No, I pointed out many examples of what I was talking about a few pages back. We can talk about those if you’d like. You bringing up other topics that I didn’t mention is going to get us nowhere

You are a liar
No, more like I just literally proved, in black and white that you lied and diverted. And your only response is to call me desperate and depressed? How pathetic can you be? I’m done with you for the day. That was too easy. Thanks for the laugh

You are delusional. First off, I don’t want Moore to step down, I’d love to see the voters not vote for him, but I know that’s highly unlikely in Alabama. What’s with the both of you making shit up today? Use the things I say to characterize my arguement. Not your own warped interpretations.

Frankens accusations are very different than those against Moore sonstop comparing apples to oranges. It’s another petty and dishonest attempt for you to avoid real conversation

See how the far left acts when yo make them face reality?

Sorry but you far left drones do not have a leg to stand on when you supported and voted for Hilary the enabler.

Again you say Moore abused people, but yet you have no evidence other than he said/she said. So you show that you will follow the far left narratives without question.

Fraken has pictures of being a sexual predator and now the far left hides behind the ethics committee like a bunch of cowards.

As you see voting far left is never the answer and you have proven you will follow the far left narratives without question or hesitation.

No, I pointed out many examples of what I was talking about a few pages back. We can talk about those if you’d like. You bringing up other topics that I didn’t mention is going to get us nowhere

So repost them, like you want others to do, Come on do not be lazy, point them out!

You are a liar
No, more like I just literally proved, in black and white that you lied and diverted. And your only response is to call me desperate and depressed? How pathetic can you be? I’m done with you for the day. That was too easy. Thanks for the laugh

You did not prove anything other than you follow the far left narratives without question or hesitation.

You said Moore abused teenagers, other than allegations what concert proof do you have?

With Fraken there are pictures!

Forum List

Back