Jeb endorses Mitt

I dont think that disqualifies Jeb from being tapped as a candidate if the convention gets crazy.

He can always say," hey, they couldnt decide then asked me and I felt I had to do what was right for my country and party."

Makes him look even better and more of a threat to Obama.

Not that he'd ever get my vote...I saw what he did in Florida.

Jeb Bush said:
I am endorsing Mitt Romney for our Party's nomination ... We face huge challenges, and we need a leader who understands the economy, recognizes more government regulation is not the answer, believes in entrepreneurial capitalism and works to ensure that all Americans have the opportunity to succeed.
Romney supported TARP and the stimulus package. Big believer in lassiez-faire capitalism, that Mitt ... :rolleyes:

Jeb Bush said:
I am endorsing Mitt Romney for our Party's nomination ... We face huge challenges, and we need a leader who understands the economy, recognizes more government regulation is not the answer, believes in entrepreneurial capitalism and works to ensure that all Americans have the opportunity to succeed.
Romney supported TARP and the stimulus package. Big believer in lassiez-faire capitalism, that Mitt ... :rolleyes:

Jeb! as a VP choice could doom Romney.

Jeb endorses Mitt
wow

Mitt gets endorsed by the....

bush-family-xmas-smoking.jpg

So what?

I have also heard rumours that JEB might be looked at for Veep Choice.

BAD IDEA...

I agree; Jeb! is..................................not the best choice.

Sad though...JEB was a good Governor...but I think on whole the country has had enough of the Bush clan for awhile as the named is poltical poison, the left would have a heyday with him on the ticket at this juncture.

So what?

I have also heard rumours that JEB might be looked at for Veep Choice.

BAD IDEA...

Sad though...JEB was a good Governor...but I think on whole the country has had enough of the Bush clan for awhile as the named is poltical poison, the left would have a heyday with him on the ticket at this juncture.

And as governor of your state, you would know. Do you think he would get the Hispanic vote? Isn't his wife a Latina?? Not sure....

And as governor of your state, you would know. Do you think he would get the Hispanic vote? Isn't his wife a Latina?? Not sure....

He would get it...however? I'm thinking a little wider here with another Bush on another ticket so soon as Obama has blamed his predecessor for so long, and the drubbing JEB's brother took as POTUS for 8 years...

2016? Possibly.

I disagree.

Jeb would make an excellent choice for a Romney running mate.

As I plan to vote for Mr Obama, I hope Bush stays on the sidelines until 2016...or better yet, forever.

He would get it...however? I'm thinking a little wider here with another Bush on another ticket so soon as Obama has blamed his predecessor for so long, and the drubbing JEB's brother took as POTUS for 8 years...

2016? Possibly.

Unless Hilary runs in 16 ( which she claims she won't ) the Democratic field will not have a strong viable candidate, at least not an obvious one at this point. Jeb would have a real shot at the Presidency provided Christy stays out of it.

If Hilary runs however, I think it would be another really close election decided by one state.

People like JoeB need to get behind Romney now :mad: :D Resistance to $55 million is futile (c/o Citizens United [SuperPACS] (Robert$ Court))

Last edited:

2016? Possibly.

Unless Hilary runs in 16 ( which she claims she won't ) the Democratic field will not have a strong viable candidate, at least not an obvious one at this point. Jeb would have a real shot at the Presidency provided Christy stays out of it.

If Hilary runs however, I think it would be another really close election decided by one state.

The Hildebeast has stated many things that have bourne out not to be true.

2016? Possibly.

Thanks! It IS a hard call, but I am impressed with the amount of successful business people and politicans and others who have endorsed Mitt. Mitt will be a moderate and that is what the country will accept, in my opinion. I am not liking the way Santorum and Gingrich are doing the Etch-a-Sketch thing. They look like sore losers this way, and are not helping themselves.

Conservatives will support Mitt, in the long run. We realize that no one is perfect. I have to think I know what is in their heart, and if they have the experience to do the job and work with their opposition, instead of hide from it.

2016? Possibly.

Thanks! It IS a hard call, but I am impressed with the amount of successful business people and politicans and others who have endorsed Mitt. Mitt will be a moderate and that is what the country will accept, in my opinion. I am not liking the way Santorum and Gingrich are doing the Etch-a-Sketch thing. They look like sore losers this way, and are not helping themselves.

Conservatives will support Mitt, in the long run. We realize that no one is perfect. I have to think I know what is in their heart, and if they have the experience to do the job and work with their opposition, instead of hide from it.

As am I. And don't discount for one second JEB's endorsement doesn't amount to alot. It does no matter what you think of his dad or brother.

He did a good job in Florida.

Jeb endorses Mitt

They sound like charters from West Side Story or Star Wars.

John Ellis is doing the smart thing, endorse Romney with the rest of the GOP mainstream so he looks like a team player, Romney loses to Obama in November (oh, well…), and makes his own presidential bid in 2016, just like Christi and Huck.

Forum List

Back