Jeb Bush (W-2) Can He Win the General Election?

How many people in the middle would actually vote for another Bush?

• ...lol... Are you serious?

• Maybe a few, but not many.

• A moderate amount, voters have forgotten the trainwreck the last Bush Administration did to the USA.

• Tons, People love the Bush name, left, right and middle!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
So, how many people in the middle will put another Bush in Office this Fall; given that everyone has heard the adage "the apples never fall far from the tree"?..

Discuss...

No he can't win. It would beva democrat landslide with the lowest turnout in history.

No he can't win. It would beva democrat landslide with the lowest turnout in history.
Yes, and every single drooling idiot on the face of the earth knows this (not saying you are a drooling idiot, but making a point). So why is the GOP running him?

The baby shrub will be gone by mid Mar. He'll never make it to the general.
So since there is unanimous agreement thus far, your speculations on why a man who has less than zero chance of winning the general is still running or ever ran in the first place?

The baby shrub will be gone by mid Mar. He'll never make it to the general.
So since there is unanimous agreement thus far, your speculations on why a man who has less than zero chance of winning the general is still running or ever ran in the first place?

He's still got people telling him to hang in, but after his home State of FL and his families home State of TX rejects him, he'll stop listening to them.

I have been wondering the same thing about Jeb as well...

WHY is he still in the race, does he truly believe he has a chance?

Or does he believe he can get all republican Super delegates along with the few from the primary elections, and other candidate's delegates when they drop out to win?

Or is this to keep the primary going longer so that Trump does not get any of his delegate wins, giving time for the dirtbag ads to run on Trump?

This goes for all candidates in the race? Does it behoove the RNC, who are not Trump supporters to keep as many in the race as possible, or to lose a few candidates????

I guess, I am admitting that, I just don't get it? Don't understand at all on what the RNC Strategy is on this?

So, how many people in the middle will put another Bush in Office this Fall; given that everyone has heard the adage "the apples never fall far from the tree"?..

Discuss...

Have you seen this clip of Jeb being shooed away from the podium in the middle of his speech at some dinky little venue by some petty Rotary club official? Compare it to Trump filling stadiums with 10,000 enthusiastic fans. I'm no Trump fan but I can't see any R. voting for poor weak-assed Jeb if they do see this clip. Warning - it's cringe inducing poison for his campaign.

I will NOT vote for ¡Jeb! under any circumstances.

Not in 2016, not in 2020, not ever.

The 70s are over. No more bush!

actually there is a better chance of Sarah Palin posing nude for Penthouse.
I would not put it past Palin, to do that though...her husband would be there of course....but truly would not commit, to her not doing something like that.... she thrives on attention, she works out to keep her body in shape, she had her boob job.... so, she could do something like that....

So I suppose Jeb has a long shot too...? ;)

Well the consensus is that Bush is unelectable. Has anyone notified the RNC yet?

I have been wondering the same thing about Jeb as well...

WHY is he still in the race, does he truly believe he has a chance?

Or does he believe he can get all republican Super delegates along with the few from the primary elections, and other candidate's delegates when they drop out to win?

Or is this to keep the primary going longer so that Trump does not get any of his delegate wins, giving time for the dirtbag ads to run on Trump?

This goes for all candidates in the race? Does it behoove the RNC, who are not Trump supporters to keep as many in the race as possible, or to lose a few candidates????

I guess, I am admitting that, I just don't get it? Don't understand at all on what the RNC Strategy is on this?
Jeb is in the race at least until the end of March – the Florida primary in particular.

As the primaries move to the South, Midwest, and Mountain West, such as Virginia, Florida, Texas, and Ohio, with more diverse, moderate populations inclined to support an 'establishment' candidate, Bush is hoping to gain some traction, win some major primaries, and be seen as the only viable choice – whether republicans like it or not.

There's also good reason to not drop out based only on opinion polls, one irrelevant caucus, and one irrelevant primary. And South Carolina saved his brother's bid for the presidency in 2000.

Jeb is in the race at least until the end of March – the Florida primary in particular.

Well the obvious question begs: who is funding a candidate that everyone but everyone knows isn't serious about the nomination...or simply can't be serious about the nomination? Follow the money backwards. Big question: why?

Jeb has the best experience at governing. He speaks Spanish (good for Latino communications) and has the most stable personality of all the people running for the top office. Too bad we can't say that about most of the voters.

Jeb has the best experience at governing. He speaks Spanish (good for Latino communications) and has the most stable personality of all the people running for the top office. Too bad we can't say that about most of the voters.
That may all be true but he CANNOT get elected because people in the middle will not mark a black mark next to the name "Bush" on the ballot. Bush could maybe rake in Part of the republican party..the rest nearer the middle would stay home and the dems would take the Oval Office again..

So flush the unelectable candidates and time to do that fast.

Forum List

Back