Democratic Debate (Bernie vs. Hillary): February 11, 2016

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
r-HILLARY-BERNIE-PBS-huge.jpg

Televised on PBS and CNN @ 9:00 PM.

Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton are facing off in Wisconsin.

Read The Latest Updates From The Democratic Debate

Good luck, Hillary!

Last edited:
If Bernie is going to sound like Jesus - I hope he can provide details on how to achieve his grandiose policies.

Yawn......who cares? Neither can win the general election. hiLIARy is under investigation by the FBI, and is an untrustworthy liar who can't even get the female vote (unless they're over 65!) . Bernie Sanders is a crackpot that simply cannot be taken seriously.

I won't be watching that tripe......

Yawn......who cares? Neither can win the general election. hiLIARy is under investigation by the FBI, and is an untrustworthy liar who can't even get the female vote (unless they're over 65!) . Bernie Sanders is a crackpot that simply cannot be taken seriously.

Looks like you've made up your mind.

You don't want to hear them say what we've been telling you.

Fact check them tomorrow stupid.

Looks like you've made up your mind.

You don't want to hear them say what we've been telling you.

Fact check them tomorrow stupid.

"Stupid" is watching two old coots debate over which one is going to give away more free shit.

Bernie should be running as an Independent.
We watch their debates they should watch ours.

No wonder they're so one sided. They won't even listen to the truth.

But I don't agree with free college. Make it only $5k a year but not free. Nothing is free.

Forum List

Back