Jeb Bush Thread

amf7mt.jpg

They did it with McLame in 2008, they did it with McRomney in 2014...... Think some people actually see through the CommiecRAT and RINO bullshit?
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/27/u...ion=keypress&region=FixedRight&pgtype=article

I don't think you are going to have a choice, Jeb has made certain that he will win the Primary...read the article posted above... he hired the best of the best policy makers, foreign policy analysts, marketing groups right out from under his competitors feet and has gotten the BIG MONEY PACS behind hm as well....

It's a shoe in.

And Dems had nothing to do with it.

C4A, the Republicans have been FORCED twice now in this century to vote for the SUPPOSED BEST of the worst....we don't have it this time, there are at least half a dozen people many of us would get behind,and we have learned that the people the MSM and you liberals want to run, are UNELECTABLE. We will just have to see IF MONEY sways the Republican voters, as the money BUYS CommiecRAT voters.... No FREE SHIT though for Republicans, so the Bushwacker will have a hard time.... let's see what happens, as from the connections I have, a THIRD PARTY is also up for a vote with this election!
I HOPE he stays OUT. I want Cruz.
Cruz a lot ParkFairy?

amf7mt.jpg

They did it with McLame in 2008, they did it with McRomney in 2014...... Think some people actually see through the CommiecRAT and RINO bullshit?
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/27/u...ion=keypress&region=FixedRight&pgtype=article

I don't think you are going to have a choice, Jeb has made certain that he will win the Primary...read the article posted above... he hired the best of the best policy makers, foreign policy analysts, marketing groups right out from under his competitors feet and has gotten the BIG MONEY PACS behind hm as well....

It's a shoe in.

And Dems had nothing to do with it.

C4A, the Republicans have been FORCED twice now in this century to vote for the SUPPOSED BEST of the worst....we don't have it this time, there are at least half a dozen people many of us would get behind,and we have learned that the people the MSM and you liberals want to run, are UNELECTABLE. We will just have to see IF MONEY sways the Republican voters, as the money BUYS CommiecRAT voters.... No FREE SHIT though for Republicans, so the Bushwacker will have a hard time.... let's see what happens, as from the connections I have, a THIRD PARTY is also up for a vote with this election!
Vigil....we, the liberals are not picking Jeb

Your GOP is doing the picking for you...recognize it, and stop it if this is not what YOU want....

Long live US monarchy!

Well, that's the thing.

I find his candidacy very relaxing because I know I'm not going to vote for King Bush, so that's that. A person would have to be crazy to vote for another Bush!!! I don't have to follow his campaign, or worry about it, and if he wins the nomination (I THINK that's unlikely, but whatever), I don't have to worry about anything except whether I can vote for the Dem.

I'm just surprised he's running at all. What I really think is that the GOP professionals know this is YET ANOTHER sacrificial lamb election for Republicans. They ran poor Romney for a sacrificial lamb against the First Black President's second term. They may well think Hillary is such a shoo-in that all they need is a credible guy who wears suits and COULD take office if the candidate expected to win gets, you know, sick or "has an accident" or something. Things do happen. Sacrificial lambs have to be ready to actually be pres just in case, but aren't really expected to win.

Forum List

Back