Jeb Bush is such a turd......

A good chance at what? The best outcome any of them can hope for is the nomination.
Making you eat your words but Trump is the one most likely to do that.
All of them have went so far down the road to teabagger crazy that there is no way to walk back to the middle for the general election. After the eventual nominee loses you people will compare notes and decide they were not conservative enough. Fucking nuts.
The middle doesn't win elections, in case you haven't noticed.
What I've noticed, and the numbers back me up, is that the middle of the road swing voters elect the president. The candidates know they have the dedicated partisans it is wishy-washy people in the middle who they must woo in the general election. Why do you not know this? It's been a fact of life in our elections for decades.
That's what the media has been spoon feeding the voters for years in order to get radical leftists elected. This time it ain't gonna work.
It's not the media that says that but vote tallies themselves, also, Obama is only a radical leftist to shithead radical rightists who think reality itself is a leftist plot. Good god what a dark sad paranoid world you must inhabit with your phantom fears and axes to grind. Face the fact that you will never be able to elect a republican president with "purist" conservative ideology because it scapegoats nearly everyone.

Making you eat your words but Trump is the one most likely to do that.
All of them have went so far down the road to teabagger crazy that there is no way to walk back to the middle for the general election. After the eventual nominee loses you people will compare notes and decide they were not conservative enough. Fucking nuts.
What I've noticed, and the numbers back me up, is that the middle of the road swing voters elect the president. The candidates know they have the dedicated partisans it is wishy-washy people in the middle who they must woo in the general election. Why do you not know this? It's been a fact of life in our elections for decades.
That's what the media has been spoon feeding the voters for years in order to get radical leftists elected. This time it ain't gonna work.
It's not the media that says that but vote tallies themselves, also, Obama is only a radical leftist to shithead radical rightists who think reality itself is a leftist plot. Good god what a dark sad paranoid world you must inhabit with your phantom fears and axes to grind. Face the fact that you will never be able to elect a republican president with "purist" conservative ideology because it scapegoats nearly everyone.
No, dumbass, You have it backwards. He's only a centrist to shithead communists like you.

No, dumbass, You have it backwards. He's only a centrist to shithead communists like you.
You're ruined as a decent human being by your shitty politics. So full of hatred, so full of shit. I am glad hateful pond scum like you will never get the kind of president or the fascist government you want.

Forum List

Back