Jeanine Pirron email comes out at bad time for FOX news

Ha Ha...trump is the fakest so called president we ever had. No he is being lauded as Russia's candidate. Wait until FOX news has to pay over a Billion dollars for pushing his lies. See how fake that is.
Stop posting fake news.

The only way 155MM people actually voted in 2020 was if 90MM voted for Trump but the Vote Flipping machines changed 15MM to Pedo Pete

Of course there's no evidence as Dominion was allowed to snatch the machines.

Easy to catch vote switching

Audit after audit confirmed the vote as accurate

Dominion software compiles the input from tens of thousands of individual voting machines as well as input from absentee ballots

Any audit would pick up that the difference between what the individual voting machines reported and what Dominion reported as results

Dominion was spot on

Your overuse of the non word “bigly” undercuts your “argument” every time, Leftwhiner. And again, as usual, you miss the point.

Bigly is a good term to define a Trump defeat

As in, Trump lost Bigly

It’s a typically libtarded reliance on something very trite and petty.

And our former President hasn’t lost a thing. At all.

As in, you are a Trumptard Bigly

Anyone who believes Trump won in 2020 is certifiably retarded

As in, you are a Trumptard Bigly

Anyone who believes Trump won in 2020 is certifiably retarded
Leftwhiner, you are every bit as dishonest as your username. I challenge you to find a single post of mine supporting your claim that I somehow maintain that Trump win in 2020.

You simply detest being honest and/or accurate. You’re a Brandon salad tosser. Massively.

Leftwhiner, you are every bit as dishonest as your username. I challenge you to find a single post of mine supporting your claim that I somehow maintain that Trump win in 2020.

You simply detest being honest and/or accurate. You’re a Brandon salad tosser. Massively.

Lets see…

You believe Dominion switched votes
You believe Trump won 2020 in a landslide
You believe Trump was not storing Top Secret Documents

Does that make you gullible or stupid?

Lets see…

You believe Dominion switched votes
That appears to be a possibility. But feel free to show me anything I’ve said that it led to a stolen election.
You believe Trump won 2020 in a landslide
I would love to see you quote me on that new fictional claim of yours. But you won’t. Because you can’t. And you can’t because I haven’t made any such claim. So, your relying on your own lies.
You believe Trump was not storing Top Secret Documents
Obviously. He declassified them.
Does that make you gullible or stupid?
It makes me right; And you wrong. What else is new? You’re also stupid. And you’re a liar. And it’s clear that you’re quite gullible.

And he believes males can get pregnant. No male has a uterus. Not one. Yet he still believes males can get pregnant.
RWer owes his career and pension to his Democratic Club.
I know people just like him from both parties.

The Australian better have good liability insurance. You lie...you pay
Fox ‘news’ won’t stop lying, of course – regardless the outcome.

Forum List

Back