Jeanine Pirron email comes out at bad time for FOX news

And you have not the first clue or whether or not there is “no evidence.” Here is “some” such evidence, in fact, that those machines had switched votes:

You really want to go with this?

I have so much evidence it feels like it is coming out of a firehose

Sidney Powell is going to pay Bigly for these unsubstantiated accusations against Dominion

oh yes…the old “people are saying” defense

Fox news has a responsibility to show due diligence to verify the validity of what “people are saying” before they pass along baseless rumors
She did, Leftwhiner. Unlike your pals at the NY Slimes, she cited named sources. She cited submitted sworn legal affidavits.

The fact that you don’t grasp any of that serves to establish once again that you don’t argue from facts. You argue from emotion. And you don’t argue with logic. You argue with fallacy.

Even your own username is a deliberate effort to deceive.

You really want to go with this?

I have so much evidence it feels like it is coming out of a firehose

Sidney Powell is going to pay Bigly for these unsubstantiated accusations against Dominion
Your overuse of the non word “bigly” undercuts your “argument” every time, Leftwhiner. And again, as usual, you miss the point.

The point is not whether her reporting was ultimately wrong. So I don’t give a shit about your trickle of alleged “evidence.” The ACTUAL POINT is that her reporting was proper. She qualified the contention (“allegedly”); she attributes it to others (she cited her sources); she, as a reporter, wasn’t (and could never be) required to do her own forensic testing on the questioned voting machines. For purposes of the defamation lawsuit, she (a) didn’t lie (even if she or her sources might have been mistaken) and (b) she wasn’t reckless with regard to the truth of her reporting.

And, crucially, truth does remain a perfect defense. Accordingly, whether you like it or not, any evidence that these machines did switch votes, makes her what ought to legally be bullet-proof. 😎

Your overuse of the non word “bigly” undercuts your “argument” every time, Leftwhiner. And again, as usual, you miss the point.

The point is not whether her reporting was ultimately wrong. So I don’t give a shit about your trickle of alleged “evidence.” The ACTUAL POINT is that her reporting was proper. She qualified the contention (“allegedly”); she attributes it to others (she cited her sources); she, as a reporter, wasn’t (and could never be) required to do her own forensic testing on the questioned voting machines. For purposes of the defamation lawsuit, she (a) didn’t lie (even if she or her sources might have been mistaken) and (b) she wasn’t reckless with regard to the truth of her reporting.

And, crucially, truth does remain a perfect defense. Accordingly, whether you like it or not, any evidence that these machines did switch votes, makes her what ought to legally be bullet-proof. 😎

Even Fox knows their poor journalistic standards have left them vulnerable

Piro did not just relate what was being said, she enthusiastically piled on

Fox will pay Bigly

oh yes…the old “people are saying” defense

Fox news has a responsibility to show due diligence to verify the validity of what “people are saying” before they pass along baseless rumors
And that is why they are being sued for over $1,000,000,000. The Aussie screwed up. He believed idiots like Rudy and trump and now he has to pay.

Fox will pay Bigly
So. You’ve got nothing as usual.

Leftwhiner, I have very low expectations of your posting efforts. And you mostly don’t even get up to that elevation.

Fox will pay Bigly
FOX news left Britian because no one was believing their lies. No one was watching them, because they spewed lies.

Lack of viewers

Fox News is still operating in Canada, a spokesperson of Canada's regulatory broadcast commission, told USA TODAY. And Fox News itself made the decision to pull out of the U.K due to a lack of viewers, 21st Century Fox, the parent company of the channel, told CNN.

I guess Brits are smarter than MAGA...wait....EVERYONE is smarter than MAGA.

So. You’ve got nothing as usual.

Leftwhiner, I have very low expectations of your posting efforts. And you mostly don’t even get up to that elevation.
Coming from you, there is no greater complement

The violence is coming from the. MAGA mob. Miss Lindsey says there be riots if the criminal trump is indicted. Threats are what MAGA is all about.
The MAGA mob did not kill 111 People and burn loot & riot in 57 Cities over a 7 month period .

Fake news
Ha Ha...trump is the fakest so called president we ever had. No he is being lauded as Russia's candidate. Wait until FOX news has to pay over a Billion dollars for pushing his lies. See how fake that is.

Ha Ha...trump is the fakest so called president we ever had. No he is being lauded as Russia's candidate. Wait until FOX news has to pay over a Billion dollars for pushing his lies. See how fake that is.
Liars gotta lie.

Forum List

Back