Je me suis.

dreolin

Rookie
Nov 19, 2013
Hi.

I'm Mike.

Two people, one who still posts her and one who no longer does, suggested I join this board.

I was out West visiting and helping one of them who was in the V.A. hospital for awhile. He was my best buddy and has been a close friend since we both served together in the late 1960s in the 9th Inf. Div. and had a lot in common. And I ended up staying out West. He needed some help so I moved into an apartment he had set up in his house for his son, my Godson.

The other friend, who still posts here, I met through him when he came out for a visit.

I love the West Coast. It is like a whole different place from the Northeast, especially the Pacific Northwest.

Other than that, not much else. College grad which yurned out to be pretty useless but what the hell, the G.I. Bill kept me alive so I went to school. I read a lot and tend to be very focused and OCDish about what I am interested in at the moment.

THE END.

Hi.

I'm Mike.

Two people, one who still posts her and one who no longer does, suggested I join this board.

I was out West visiting and helping one of them who was in the V.A. hospital for awhile. He was my best buddy and has been a close friend since we both served together in the late 1960s in the 9th Inf. Div. and had a lot in common. And I ended up staying out West. He needed some help so I moved into an apartment he had set up in his house for his son, my Godson.

The other friend, who still posts here, I met through him when he came out for a visit.

I love the West Coast. It is like a whole different place from the Northeast, especially the Pacific Northwest.

Other than that, not much else. College grad which yurned out to be pretty useless but what the hell, the G.I. Bill kept me alive so I went to school. I read a lot and tend to be very focused and OCDish about what I am interested in at the moment.

THE END.

Alors, bienvenue à la conflagration :eusa_angel:

Enjoy the place.

Welcome to USMB, dreolin ...

2735441owrf44er3n.gif

• Banned
Hi.

I'm Mike.

THE END.

Enjoy the place.

Mercy beaucoup...the quality of which seems strained here in this place and time. LOL.

p.s. Read your link. Good stuff.

Last edited:
Hi.

I'm Mike.

THE END.
Welcome to USMB, dreolin. Hope you enjoy the boards. Thanks for your service to the American people in the military.

Hi.

I'm Mike.

THE END.

Enjoy the place.

Mercy beaucoup...the quality of which seems strained here in this place and time. LOL.

p.s. Read your link. Good stuff.

Oh? Which link?

Forum List

Back