Jay Feely, daughter’s prom picture

I think it was funny. Some parts of the country must not get it. It’s a Daddy’s way, jokingly in this case, letting his daughters date know, don’t harm a hair on her head.
My Dad used to intimidate my dates, so they wouldn’t dare even think about it. Not thru bullying or such, just his mere presence and grilling, one could imagine what might happen if they didn’t (which never would have). When they gained his trust that all disappeared.

This is typical for the leftist extremists to wig out about a joke on Facebook. :D They are nothing if not ridiculous.

1) That wasn't Facebook.

2) Your record is stuck.

In my grandparent's wedding photo, Gramps is holding his rifle as he took his vows!

Are the complaining fools mad because of the gun or because they can't tolerate a boy and girl going to prom together?

Mad because "in this day and age of" yada-yada, "have some sensitivity" blah-blah-blah blah, me-me-me.

And etc.

Local headline, “He now says it was a joke.” You know, for all the idiots who didn’t get said joke, and had a 3D meltdown.

Ex-NFL kicker posed with gun in daughter's prom photos, now says it was a 'joke'

Feely, who spent 14 years in the NFL with six teams, explained himself on Sunday, saying, he “did not intend to be insensitive” to gun safety.

“The prom picture I posted was obviously intended to be a joke,” Feely said. “My Daughter has dated her boyfriend for over a year and they knew I was joking. I take gun safety seriously (the gun was not loaded and had no clip in) and I did not intend to be insensitive to that important issue.”

View attachment 189552 View attachment 189553

Thanks for the story, great way to start a week with a smile. The humor is great the backlash is also amusing. The kid is wearing a pink tie and it looks like a real tie! The kid is alright by me.

Nice that a father can still joke with his kids and their friends.

He reminds me a bit of this actor:

mattc.jpg

RW nutbags sure do like to dish when it comes to telling others whether or not they should be offended by something. I think it's a bonding experience for some of them.

Then, we have the folks who always.....regardless of the subject....claim indifference. RW nutbags love those folks....about half the time.

I think it was funny. Some parts of the country must not get it. It’s a Daddy’s way, jokingly in this case, letting his daughters date know, don’t harm a hair on her head.
My Dad used to intimidate my dates, so they wouldn’t dare even think about it. Not thru bullying or such, just his mere presence and grilling, one could imagine what might happen if they didn’t (which never would have). When they gained his trust that all disappeared.

This is typical for the leftist extremists to wig out about a joke on Facebook. :D They are nothing if not ridiculous.

1) That wasn't Facebook.

2) Your record is stuck.
Yeah, it being on twitter rather than Facebook makes all the difference.

Local headline, “He now says it was a joke.” You know, for all the idiots who didn’t get said joke, and had a 3D meltdown.

Ex-NFL kicker posed with gun in daughter's prom photos, now says it was a 'joke'

Feely, who spent 14 years in the NFL with six teams, explained himself on Sunday, saying, he “did not intend to be insensitive” to gun safety.

“The prom picture I posted was obviously intended to be a joke,” Feely said. “My Daughter has dated her boyfriend for over a year and they knew I was joking. I take gun safety seriously (the gun was not loaded and had no clip in) and I did not intend to be insensitive to that important issue.”

View attachment 189552 View attachment 189553
Who gives a fuck. I have a 1911 just like that. So what?

"Now he says it was a joke"
Oh the intentionally obtuse. Liberals are conveniently dim when it suits them. Yet, expect everyone else to be up on the latest LBTQYSMP^1.
The goal is control.

Apparently it didn't suit me? I thought it was funny when I saw the pic, but then I've always loved Eight Simple Rules for Dating My Daughter, and the tv show that followed.

And I thought it was stupid when the internet melted so hard, the gentleman found it necessary to apologize.

Sorry I don't fit your "people in a box."
Beneath Contempt

Only wimps apologize to sissyboy gungrabbers.

Okay, that was a fun thread while it lasted.
Folks at this place will argue over just about anything if you give them a chance.

I think that is what they come here for, just to bitch and moan.

. . . and then some of us come to watch the fire works, like voyeurs. :eusa_whistle:

:popcorn:

Okay, that was a fun thread while it lasted.
Folks at this place will argue over just about anything if you give them a chance.

I think that is what they come here for, just to bitch and moan.

. . . and then some of us come to watch the fire works, like voyeurs. :eusa_whistle:

:popcorn:
..But I come here to..............., and to read the writing on the walls...........

I don't get it. Who cares? My dad had two shot guns, and two pistols. We had them out when boys would come calling for my sister.

Who cares? What is wrong with you people, that you think you have to shove your nose up everyone else's butt? What business is it of yours, if it's a prom photo, or a joke, or anything?

Mind.... your own..... BUSINESS.

Good grief, we have such busy body butt-sniffers these days.
Isn't the whole point of twitter to make it the business of everyone that subscribes to your feed?

That's not what I meant, and I think you know that.

If you post a joke on twitter, we laugh at the joke and move on.

What we don't do, is then demand that your entire life be over, and you be censored, and make a world wide outcry, because you made a joke.

If I don't like what someone says, I don't demand their career be ended, and all the other nonsense you see the left-wing freak out session screaming about.

You just.... don't like it... and move on.

If I don't like the talk show on my radio..... I turn it off. If I don't like Rachel Maddow's boring show... I turn it off.

You don't see me trying to demand they change their entire lives to fit my ideologically drive temper tantrum like a 5-year-old left-wing fascist.

And honestly, this man wasn't even making a political statement,or a cultural statement. He was making a joke. A timeless joke that has been done throughout the existence of this country.

Now if he posts arguments on public policy, or gun control, or anything else... ok then I think that's fair game to everyone.

This was a father making a joke about letting his daughter go out with a boy. Stop being nut jobs.

Forum List

Back