Jay Feely, daughter’s prom picture

I remember my prom ...

3cbcd9698e2360a9c2edae36205a8132.jpg
CM26.jpg

I don't see what is the big deal over the picture. Obviously it wasn't serious. Look at the kids faces, and it is easy to see that they are just playing along.
Of course you don't.

Just something else for you to scream and cry about, I suppose. No children, we are not paying attention to your silly little temper tantrums. :)

I think it was funny. Some parts of the country must not get it. It’s a Daddy’s way, jokingly in this case, letting his daughters date know, don’t harm a hair on her head.
My Dad used to intimidate my dates, so they wouldn’t dare even think about it. Not thru bullying or such, just his mere presence and grilling, one could imagine what might happen if they didn’t (which never would have). When they gained his trust that all disappeared.

I don't see anything wrong with the photograph. That man is letting people know that he has a gun and isn't afraid to use if left with no other choice. What is so earth shattering about that?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

I think it was funny. Some parts of the country must not get it. It’s a Daddy’s way, jokingly in this case, letting his daughters date know, don’t harm a hair on her head.
My Dad used to intimidate my dates, so they wouldn’t dare even think about it. Not thru bullying or such, just his mere presence and grilling, one could imagine what might happen if they didn’t (which never would have). When they gained his trust that all disappeared.

This is typical for the leftist extremists to wig out about a joke on Facebook. :D They are nothing if not ridiculous.

In my grandparent's wedding photo, Gramps is holding his rifle as he took his vows!

Are the complaining fools mad because of the gun or because they can't tolerate a boy and girl going to prom together?

Local headline, “He now says it was a joke.” You know, for all the idiots who didn’t get said joke, and had a 3D meltdown.

Ex-NFL kicker posed with gun in daughter's prom photos, now says it was a 'joke'

Feely, who spent 14 years in the NFL with six teams, explained himself on Sunday, saying, he “did not intend to be insensitive” to gun safety.

“The prom picture I posted was obviously intended to be a joke,” Feely said. “My Daughter has dated her boyfriend for over a year and they knew I was joking. I take gun safety seriously (the gun was not loaded and had no clip in) and I did not intend to be insensitive to that important issue.”

View attachment 189552 View attachment 189553

Thanks for the story, great way to start a week with a smile. The humor is great the backlash is also amusing. The kid is wearing a pink tie and it looks like a real tie! The kid is alright by me.

Nice that a father can still joke with his kids and their friends.

Its a fallacy that Dems are going to snatch your guns away. Good grief.

Moron...... they screamed that that was exactly what they want to do at the CNN Townhall, they carried signs that said this at the D.C. marches....and their pet SJW Supreme Court Justice wrote an op-ed about doing exactly that....

You can't lie about this anymore....the teenagers you want to lead you to the anti-gun promised land can't control their mouths, and they are screaming about banning guns to anyone with a camera...

Local headline, “He now says it was a joke.” You know, for all the idiots who didn’t get said joke, and had a 3D meltdown.

Ex-NFL kicker posed with gun in daughter's prom photos, now says it was a 'joke'

Feely, who spent 14 years in the NFL with six teams, explained himself on Sunday, saying, he “did not intend to be insensitive” to gun safety.

“The prom picture I posted was obviously intended to be a joke,” Feely said. “My Daughter has dated her boyfriend for over a year and they knew I was joking. I take gun safety seriously (the gun was not loaded and had no clip in) and I did not intend to be insensitive to that important issue.”

View attachment 189552 View attachment 189553

Thanks for the story, great way to start a week with a smile. The humor is great the backlash is also amusing. The kid is wearing a pink tie and it looks like a real tie! The kid is alright by me.

Nice that a father can still joke with his kids and their friends.

On a completely 'nother note, that is one fine looking couple. Like 'model level' good looking.

Over the years, I've heard about a LOT of women whose brother, brothers, dad and brothers - everybody. Like they were running interference so hard, the daughter was despairing of ever finding a mate. I always figured if they were serious about their intentions, they'd make it through the trials.

Forum List

Back