Jay Feely, daughter’s prom picture

Witchit

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2014
TARDIS
Local headline, “He now says it was a joke.” You know, for all the idiots who didn’t get said joke, and had a 3D meltdown.

Ex-NFL kicker posed with gun in daughter's prom photos, now says it was a 'joke'

Feely, who spent 14 years in the NFL with six teams, explained himself on Sunday, saying, he “did not intend to be insensitive” to gun safety.

“The prom picture I posted was obviously intended to be a joke,” Feely said. “My Daughter has dated her boyfriend for over a year and they knew I was joking. I take gun safety seriously (the gun was not loaded and had no clip in) and I did not intend to be insensitive to that important issue.”

944C1117-5AFB-4731-A8DC-8461BB4C381C.jpeg
07A8E90F-BE83-455C-8B3D-9CE8FEE9F3B6.jpeg

I never held a gun in my daughters' prom photos. The sentiment had already been conveyed. Strongly conveyed.

I don't get it. Who cares? My dad had two shot guns, and two pistols. We had them out when boys would come calling for my sister.

Who cares? What is wrong with you people, that you think you have to shove your nose up everyone else's butt? What business is it of yours, if it's a prom photo, or a joke, or anything?

Mind.... your own..... BUSINESS.

Good grief, we have such busy body butt-sniffers these days.

"Now he says it was a joke"
Oh the intentionally obtuse. Liberals are conveniently dim when it suits them. Yet, expect everyone else to be up on the latest LBTQYSMP^1.
The goal is control.

I don't get it. Who cares? My dad had two shot guns, and two pistols. We had them out when boys would come calling for my sister.

Who cares? What is wrong with you people, that you think you have to shove your nose up everyone else's butt? What business is it of yours, if it's a prom photo, or a joke, or anything?

Mind.... your own..... BUSINESS.

Good grief, we have such busy body butt-sniffers these days.
Isn't the whole point of twitter to make it the business of everyone that subscribes to your feed?

Its a fallacy that Dems are going to snatch your guns away. Good grief.

Oh the intentionally obtuse. Liberals are conveniently dim when it suits them. Yet, expect everyone else to be up on the latest LBTQYSMP^1.
The goal is control.
For a joke to be funny, there needs to be truth to the joke.

The goal is control.
For a joke to be funny, there needs to be truth to the joke.
Maybe that's part of the problem with libs? If they cannot drive the narrative and create the truth, then there is no humor to be found.

A couple of the comments. Yeesh, I wish these kinds of women would quit making the rest of us look like a bunch of wet blankets. Seriously. Most women would be able to get this joke and think it was funny too.

1. 6 replies2 retweets51 likes

2. Sarah‏ @itamer Apr 21
    We're sensitive because we don't want our fathers controlling how we express our sexuality, we don't like the myth that virginity is a treasure to be perpetuated, we don't like the idea that somehow we're merchandise that can be spoiled.

12 replies1 retweet50 likes

3. Aaron Gerbig‏ @AaronGerbig Apr 21
    Uhhh...what does sexuality or virginity anything to do with this
    1f602.png
    1f602.png
    1f602.png

2 replies1 retweet26 likes

The goal is control.

Apparently it didn't suit me? I thought it was funny when I saw the pic, but then I've always loved Eight Simple Rules for Dating My Daughter, and the tv show that followed.

And I thought it was stupid when the internet melted so hard, the gentleman found it necessary to apologize.

Sorry I don't fit your "people in a box."

Forum List

Back