Janet Incompetano considers letting Muslim women "pat-down" themselves

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
This is unbelieveable. While Americans are getting scaned by full body x-rays--showing their nude bodies or are being molested by TSA agents in pat-downs at our airports.

Janet Incompetano may be considering allowing MUSLIM women to pat down themselves.

The head of Homeland Security has indicated the government is considering the request of an Islamic organization that has suggested Muslim women be allowed to pat themselves down during a full body search that is part of new enhanced procedures at airports.

Napolitano considering allowing Muslim women to pat themselves down at Airports! | Greeley Gazette

Welcome to "politically correct" insanity.

$Female pat down.jpg

Can they be beheaded or stoned for participating in some sort of lewd female-on-female fondling?

Janet Incompetano ... I like that. Real catchy. :lol:

Last edited:
This is unbelieveable. While Americans are getting scaned by full body x-rays--showing their nude bodies or are being molested by TSA agents in pat-downs at our airports.

Janet Incompetano may be considering allowing MUSLIM women to pat down themselves.

The head of Homeland Security has indicated the government is considering the request of an Islamic organization that has suggested Muslim women be allowed to pat themselves down during a full body search that is part of new enhanced procedures at airports.

Napolitano considering allowing Muslim women to pat themselves down at Airports! | Greeley Gazette

Welcome to "politically correct" insanity.

View attachment 12093

This latest move by Janet Incompetano, Obamadinejad's stooge, is beyond INSANITY !!!

How can ANY country respect us ?!?!?

Come on guys, it's actually a brilliant strategy by the Obama and Napoleantano dictatorship.

Here is how it works:

Eventually, we'll get to where we frisk search everyone EXCEPT muslims. Yep. Every single person except Muslims will be searched.

Then, when planes get blown up, we can say "Well, our evidence suggests that since we searched everyone except Muslims......it can be partially considered that maybe most of our threats are coming from the Muslim population which was not searched."

Hey, Janet and Barack, I can save you a few horrible press conferences and some time and let you in on a secret: 99% of our threats are from young, Muslim males from mostly Muslim nations.

Another fine example of the ineptness of Janet Napolitano and complete lack of brains. Like Obama, she has NO CLUE clings to this bullcrap political correctness which will result in nothing but more INSECURITY for the USA.

Why are we led by morons is beyond me, no it isn't, We ALLOWED it, and here we have a president that was elected predominantly because race only for the most part being the first Black potus, which would have been okay with me if the guy had some kinda of clue what's good for ALL not just him and his pals. He is totally clueless except for the "Chicago Politics Training" he got while in the 'political hood' It's a wonder we haven't been taken over and occupied already.

Hey JANET! Let's let ALL passengers pat themselves down, to be politically correct, we cannot decriminate because someone is a female Muslim, that's bullshit. What the hell is this incompetent head of Homeland Security boob thinking?

How quickly this country trashes whats right and equal for all, in favor of political bullshit, all because we don't want to 'offend' someone, even if they want to blow us all up. Our 'leaders' for the most part are so confused It's a wonder they can find their way to the bathroom.

Napolitano's proposal doesn't go far enough. They should only scan Christians, cut people's hands off if they steal those little drink bottles from the food cart, and let all the Muslim women sit in first class so they don't get too close to the 300 lb. dude who bought a middle seat.

i wish i could understand how you personally justify your own thinking...
The left supports equality, they say that ALL THE TIME. Yet here we are..."equality" under the law being abandoned and the left merely yawns. It's disgusting.

If this administration gets any more moronic we'll have to invite them to be a moderator.

I searched all over the internet and discovered no credible link to this claim and no quote from Ms. Janet.

Therefore I conclude it is false.

I searched all over the internet and discovered no credible link to this claim and no quote from Ms. Janet.

Therefore I conclude it is false.

well, is the greely gazzette credible i just don't know it ?, you see where i'm headed with this

FROM THE CAIR WEBSITE:

Special recommendations for Muslim women who wear hijab:

If you are selected for secondary screening after you go through the metal detector and it does not go off, and "sss" is not written on your boarding pass, ask the TSA officer if the reason you are being selected is because of your head scarf.
In this situation, you may be asked to submit to a pat-down or to go through a full body scanner. If you are selected for the scanner, you may ask to go through a pat-down instead.
Before you are patted down, you should remind the TSA officer that they are only supposed to pat down the area in question, in this scenario, your head and neck. They SHOULD NOT subject you to a full-body or partial-body pat-down.
You may ask to be taken to a private room for the pat-down procedure.
Instead of the pat-down, you can always request to pat down your own scarf, including head and neck area, and have the officers perform a chemical swipe of your hands.
If you encounter any issues, ask to speak to a supervisor immediately. They are there to assist you.

Article Details

FROM THE CAIR WEBSITE:

If you are selected for secondary screening after you go through the metal detector and it does not go off, and "sss" is not written on your boarding pass, ask the TSA officer if the reason you are being selected is because of your head scarf.
In this situation, you may be asked to submit to a pat-down or to go through a full body scanner. If you are selected for the scanner, you may ask to go through a pat-down instead.
Before you are patted down, you should remind the TSA officer that they are only supposed to pat down the area in question, in this scenario, your head and neck. They SHOULD NOT subject you to a full-body or partial-body pat-down.
Instead of the pat-down, you can always request to pat down your own scarf, including head and neck area, and have the officers perform a chemical swipe of your hands.
If you encounter any issues, ask to speak to a supervisor immediately. They are there to assist you.

Article Details

Beat me to it. I was just looking at this site. CAIR has also asked that Muslim women report any 'disturbing incidents'.

FROM THE CAIR WEBSITE:

Article Details

Beat me to it. I was just looking at this site. CAIR has also asked that Muslim women report any 'disturbing incidents'.

cair is pretty iffy, and with agenda. i've been listening for any obama comment on the subject, i did hear him say, "good things" about the scanners he ordered.

norah's trying to out left matthews on "democratt talk" four democrats having a fair and balanced obsession about sarah palin., dan rather looks awful, but i think he supports palin
i love the in your face liberalism of "hardball", sends a chill right to my ungroped junk, they should have named it hard..... whoaa easy , norah's a hotty...

who's leading the boycott to scanners on wednesday before T-day. it reminds me of california boycotting arizona for the imigration law, then realising that "whoops, we get our electricity from arizona" a call not made at street level i assure you..

Last edited:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skkCpnCm7iM[/ame]

Meanwhile,back to publicly groping children. My God,is this really what Americans want? :(

Forum List

Back