Jan. 6 Convict Tells the Truth About Trump: He’s a Cult Boss

They've been told they're "at war" with "evil", that they're "saving American from Satan", that this is "The Final Battle", and that their cult leaders is "the only person who can do it".

Man-made laws are simply minor, trivial barriers over which they can jump as needed in their jihad. Remember the Fifth Avenue Rule.
"Evil" is a fine name for what they are fighting. When you go after children to take their minds and then their bodies it is fucking evil. Do not tell me that is not happening and is not supported by the illegitimate regime.

You lose hack. You have lost your soul and only you will answer for it in the end. Don't shoot the messenger.

They've been told they're "at war" with "evil", that they're "saving American from Satan", that this is "The Final Battle", and that their cult leaders is "the only person who can do it".

Man-made laws are simply minor, trivial barriers over which they can jump as needed in their jihad. Remember the Fifth Avenue Rule.

If that little squeal-ey screed doesn't qualify as a knotted up ball of sweaty panties, nothing does.

But thanks for your thought provoking post.

"Evil" is a fine name for what they are fighting. When you go after children to take their minds and then their bodies it is fucking evil. Do not tell me that is not happening and is not supported by the illegitimate regime.

You lose hack. You have lost your soul and only you will answer for it in the end. Don't shoot the messenger.
See? I know these people.

Hey, stupid fucking leftard, is or is not the left trying to throw Trump in jail?

You fucking lunatics are completely insane.

Denial of the obvious is also common cult behavior, dumbshit.

But you dont know the first fucking thing about cults. You're blowing smoke just like every other stupid leftard.

Tell me about the Cargo Cults, dumbshit. Tell me how they got started with free government food. Then tell me what happened when the food stopped.

You stupid fuckers are WORTHLESS, you don't even know what you're talking about. Cults my ass. You wouldn't know a cult if it came right up and bit you on the nose.

Tell me about the Cargo Cults, dumbshit. Let's let everyone see how much you really know, Mr Expert on Cults.

How do you tell me you're in a cult, without telling me you're in a cult.

Look at how angry, hysterical and unhinged you are in every post. This is typical cult behavior. :laugh:

Nobody really thinks Trump is a cultist. What we are talking about is a weaponized DOJ tracking down political dissidents who may or may not be guilty of misdemeanor trespass and subjecting them to torture and degradation and then bragging when their spirit is so broken that you can put words in their mouth that you can use for propaganda. Hard to believe we still live in a free Country.

Here's another one

It is all part of how the cult of communist-globalists control the minds of their followers. If Biden starts WWIII, milk reaches $9.00/gallon and there is massive economic and energy breakdowns, it is all about getting and maintaining fascist power and control at any cost.

Annnnd, another. The cult is endless.

Apparently you missed the lefts histrionics daily while Trump was in office. Or rather you are just stupid.

Because Trump would say and do dumb shit on a daily basis, as president. No one on the left needed to make things up like the right is constantly doing. I know you don't want anyone to call him out on it because as a cult member you don't want anyone to dare speak down to your religious leader, but that's not how the world works outside of your cult bubble.

One of Trump's faithful who spent time in prison for her role in the January 6th insurrection has finally taken the wool off her eyes and seen the truth. She pushed back at Trump using her as an example in one of his speeches. She has taken responsibility for her actions and the price she has to pay and no longer believes in the Big Lie. Slowly, the wheels are coming off.

Hemphill later said that she had not realized how lost she had become.

“You don’t see it as a cult when you’re in it,” she told The Daily Beast. “You don’t recognize it.”

She says she still had 40 stitches from her breast surgery when she was caught up in the rush into the Capitol building. She credits one of the cops with saving her from serious injury. A combination of excitement and pain medication caused her to then urge the crowd to go on in, she says

“This is your house. Your house!” she can be heard saying on her own video.

You Libs lose credibility every time you call the Jan 6 protest an insurrection.
Are you sure you know what a cult is?

^^^ This is supposed to be a deflection trying to dismiss the credibility of others when they get too close to the truth that the democrat party of today has more to do with Nazi and Mussolini black-shirt fascists than they do with George Washington.
Agreed.

Libs are into censorship, doxxing, and public humiliation and ridicule.

They just CANT MIND THEIR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS. Which is primarily why I as a libertarian hate their guts.

I want the libtards to stay OUT OF MY FACE with their social engineering bullshit. They're not wanted and not welcome that way.

Imagine that - these clowns PAID people to protest at Kavanaugh's house. That's how dishonest and low life these scumbags are.

Jan. 6 Convict Tells the Truth About Trump: He’s a Cult Boss​

So in other words, Trump is just like Obumma, the Chicago mobster social organizer?

I would have thought you would have saved such high flattery for the people you like?

Isn't Obumma still the boss of the cult of the left and most of the deep state DOJ and FBI, not to mention Biden himself? I kinda think so. Notice that unlike ALL OTHER EX-PRESIDENTS, Obumma still lives in downtown Wash. DC.

Funny how the only time a conservative is ever right or telling the truth about anything is when they appear to side against Trump.

Wonder how many knuckles they had to break on the J6er's hands or promises made to get him to rat out his "cult boss" leader?

You Libs lose credibility every time you call the Jan 6 protest an insurrection.
Are you sure you know what a cult is?
g2r1gyrh2n9b1.png

Its no longer a protests when laws are broken and government operations are disrupted.

Forum List

Back