Jan 6 committee may hold "prime time" hearings

The House committee may very well disappear in less than one year.
Merirck Garland, however, will be around until November, 2024.
Yeah, I suspect this fact keeps the committee from getting too far ahead of itself.

Take your time, get it right, hand it over to Garland. That's the best approach.

mp 2024! Get Bill Barr back in the White House ASAP!
Don't forget Rudy and Roger!
Analysis: Why 2024 is going to be *way* worse than 2020
"These things are all true about the coming 2024 presidential race:
1. Donald Trump is likely to run.
2. Donald Trump is likely to be the Republican nominee.
3. If he loses (again), Donald Trump will say the election was rigged and a fraud.

"4. The vast majority of Republican voters will believe him.

"It's that last point that is, to me, the scariest -- and the one that makes clear that what happened in the wake of the 2020 election will look like a dress rehearsal compared to what's coming in 2024."

Yes, Unions and most of the Democratic party.

If NAFTA was so bad, why did Trump renegotiate a new version of NAFTA that was almost identical to the original?

The fact is that NAFTA did more good for America than bad - even Trump realized that.
There was nothing identical between Trump's trade deal and NAFTA, but you keep spinning your pinko commie lies.

Yeah, I suspect this fact keeps the committee from getting too far ahead of itself.

Take your time, get it right, hand it over to Garland. That's the best approach.
It is hard for me to understand how a crony-capitalist with the nickname Don the Con ever managed to attain the White House.

The FBI arrested Russian gangsters living in Trump Towers a few floors below the "Golden Penthouse", yet Trump may never face charges for money laundering which could put him in prison for the rest of his useless life?

Trump’s Russian Laundromat

"How to use Trump Tower and other luxury high-rises to clean dirty money, run an international crime syndicate, and propel a failed real estate developer into the White House."

It is hard for me to understand how a crony-capitalist with the nickname Don the Con ever managed to attain the White House.

The FBI arrested Russian gangsters living in Trump Towers a few floors below the "Golden Penthouse", yet Trump may never face charges for money laundering which could put him in prison for the rest of his useless life?

"How to use Trump Tower and other luxury high-rises to clean dirty money, run an international crime syndicate, and propel a failed real estate developer into the White House."
Come on Pooty Poot Putin.....you Xi and the Commie DNC can come up with better propaganda than that.

There was nothing identical between Trump's trade deal and NAFTA, but you keep spinning your pinko commie lies.
Your orange God has turned your brains to mush.

Your orange God has turned your brains to mush.

There is no orange god. There is Only One True and Living God which you heathens will face on judgment day.

You won't be able to use "Nancy Pelosi lied to me" as an excuse either.

There is no orange god. There is Only One True and Living God which you heathens will face on judgment day.

You won't be able to use "Nancy Pelosi lied to me" as an excuse either.
Your orange God has supplanted your old God. You now worship at the altar of orange cake makeup, hair dye, and obesity.

Don't forget Rudy and Roger!
Analysis: Why 2024 is going to be *way* worse than 2020
"These things are all true about the coming 2024 presidential race:
1. Donald Trump is likely to run.
2. Donald Trump is likely to be the Republican nominee.
3. If he loses (again), Donald Trump will say the election was rigged and a fraud.
"4. The vast majority of Republican voters will believe him.
"It's that last point that is, to me, the scariest -- and the one that makes clear that what happened in the wake of the 2020 election will look like a dress rehearsal compared to what's coming in 2024."
If Dems don't steal the 2024 election, we don't have a problem.

Come on Pooty Poot Putin.....you Xi and the Commie DNC can come up with better propaganda than that.
"In 1987, just three years after he attended the closing with Trump, Bogatin pleaded guilty to taking part in a massive gasoline-bootlegging scheme with Russian mobsters.
"After he fled the country, the government seized his five condos at Trump Tower, saying that he had purchased them to 'launder money, to shelter and hide assets.'

"A Senate investigation into organized crime later revealed that Bogatin was a leading figure in the Russian mob in New York"

Your orange God has supplanted your old God. You now worship at the altar of orange cake makeup, hair dye, and obesity.
When your god mandates you take the 666 mark on your forehead or your hand, you will jump for joy to sell your soul to Hell, then bow down to worship him, won't you, child of perdition?

"In 1987, just three years after he attended the closing with Trump, Bogatin pleaded guilty to taking part in a massive gasoline-bootlegging scheme with Russian mobsters.
"After he fled the country, the government seized his five condos at Trump Tower, saying that he had purchased them to 'launder money, to shelter and hide assets.'

"A Senate investigation into organized crime later revealed that Bogatin was a leading figure in the Russian mob in New York"
Still waiting for President Trump t be charged with Russian Collusion for the past 6 years, DimTard. LMAO

We Got Him Now!
1641496917624.png

I would have thought six months without CNN and MSNBC would have resulted in improving your awareness, but your posts don’t reflect this as of yet. Maybe it takes longer for some people.
He still needs to find a real news source. If he goes to CNN.COM he's still getting fake news.

You progressive liberals are God Damned insane....

BTW, anyone that believes that 1/6/21 was the same as 9/11/01 should have their internet access revoked..They don't deserve to be on....
I know. They make me sick. Somehow, a couple of hundred rioters, who killed nobody, is somehow comparable to Islamic terrorists hi jacking four planes and murdering 3,000 Americans?

That‘s the M.O. of leftists: demonize everyone other than those who agree with you. Call them Hitler, the KKK, Islamic terrorists, white supremacists, every evil name in the book. But if you call them a “leftist,” they are insulted and come at you screaming profanity.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back