James Holmes, Colorado

Personally, one time only justice, just for him....

firing squad

He should have a bullet shot into his right knee, then his left knee, then both elbows, then the shoulders, then gut shot, then his scrotum, when he finally stops screaming, shoot him in the heart, no head shot though, way to quick.

And it should be televised for all the would be killers to see, that we are tired of slapping them on the wrist and let them decide if they really want to go out like that.

But, since the whiney babies wont go for that, I guess just give him a lethal injection.

He should have a bullet shot into his right knee, then his left knee, then both elbows, then the shoulders, then gut shot, then his scrotum, when he finally stops screaming, shoot him in the heart, no head shot though, way to quick.

And it should be televised for all the would be killers to see, that we are tired of slapping them on the wrist and let them decide if they really want to go out like that.

But, since the whiney babies wont go for that, I guess just give him a lethal injection.

I want him standing against a wall, looking down the barrels of the firearms that will take his life, much like the people in the theater did.

I want him standing against a wall, looking down the barrels of the firearms that will take his life, much like the people in the theater did.
I could go for that, but it seems way to quick, though watching him cry like a baby and beg for mercy in the near future will be fun to watch, and I'm willing to bet my best comic book that he will cry and beg.

Forum List

Back