James Dobson says marriage equality could lead to civil war

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Some of the far right is simply insane, as Pastor Dobson demonstrates.

I"n a recent conference call between James Dobson, founder of Focus on the Family, and a group of like-minded anti-gay activists, Dobson declared that marriage equality could “lead to a full-blown civil war.” //// Janet Porter, the documentary filmmaker who attempted to convince the world that the gay movement would result in the “criminalization of Christianity,” encouraged Dobson to help strike down marriage equality by sending out “just” 2,000 hand-written notes to those in favor of gay marriage. //// Dobson agreed that he’d “help any way he [could]” but that, maybe, the activists should be a bit more realistic about their endeavors. And, because he’s all about being realistic, Dobson explained later that the Supreme Court greenlighting gay marriage would be enough to collapse the entire nation and send Americans into the next Civil War. Realistically, speaking."

Gay marriage could lead to civil war The Christian right s latest bigoted theory - Salon.com

A war to put fags in their place

How conservative of them

Some of the far right is simply insane, as Pastor Dobson demonstrates.

I"n a recent conference call between James Dobson, founder of Focus on the Family, and a group of like-minded anti-gay activists, Dobson declared that marriage equality could “lead to a full-blown civil war.” //// Janet Porter, the documentary filmmaker who attempted to convince the world that the gay movement would result in the “criminalization of Christianity,” encouraged Dobson to help strike down marriage equality by sending out “just” 2,000 hand-written notes to those in favor of gay marriage. //// Dobson agreed that he’d “help any way he [could]” but that, maybe, the activists should be a bit more realistic about their endeavors. And, because he’s all about being realistic, Dobson explained later that the Supreme Court greenlighting gay marriage would be enough to collapse the entire nation and send Americans into the next Civil War. Realistically, speaking."

Gay marriage could lead to civil war The Christian right s latest bigoted theory - Salon.com
James Dobson also recommended that fathers shower with their small sons and show them the...ahem...family jewels in order to keep them straight.

Who is James Dobson?
You`re not familiar with Google? Even Bush the Lesser knew how to use "The Google." Are you dumber than Bush?

I asked a question if I wanted lip from you I'd ask, moron. Why bother responding if that's all you're going to blabber? In fact it's all you ever do, you're not clever, you're not funny and I don't know anyone that takes you serious. Think about it and if you keep at it I'll simply ignore you....see how unimportant you REALLY are?

• Banned
Who is James Dobson?
You`re not familiar with Google? Even Bush the Lesser knew how to use "The Google." Are you dumber than Bush?

I asked a question if I wanted lip from you I'd ask, moron. Why bother responding if that's all you're going to blabber? In fact it's all you ever do, you're not clever, you're not funny and I don't know anyone that takes you serious. Think about it and if you keep at it I'll simply ignore you....see how unimportant you REALLY are?
You are such an Irish doosh. You don't even rise to Irish douche.

Indeed, Tipsy, and the ARK and IN legislatures ran like scalded cats. That will be the serious backlash as the far right Christians keep running way.

Dr. Dobson is right to be worried about this. It is an established FACT that the left needs to take God and the family unit out of existence in this nation if they are to be successful in building their utopian empire.

Forum List

Back