James Comey is giving a Townhall on CNN. It is hilarious!

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017

He was just asked if he was best friends with Robert Mueller and if there were hundreds of photographs of them together that way Donald Trump claimed. He said if itā€™s true itā€™s news to him.

Do you ever turn the TEE VEE off? Is it ever not on at your home?

:auiqs.jpg:

robert-mueller-comey-hires-democrat-lawyers.jpg

• Banned
Comey said he canā€™t wait to see all the pictures of him and Mueller hugging and kissing. He said if you have any send them he canā€™t wait to see them.

• Banned

I turn it off when I go to bed and I turn it off when Iā€™m not home which is a lot of the time. But Iā€™m retired so I can look at the political stuff. Iā€™m a big boy. I can take the truth.

I turn it off when I go to bed and I turn it off when Iā€™m not home which is a lot of the time. But Iā€™m retired so I can look at the political stuff. Iā€™m a big boy. I can take the truth.

But Iā€™m retired so I can look at the political stuff.

you find a lot of 'political stuff' on the Comedy News Network?

He was just asked if he was best friends with Robert Mueller and if there were hundreds of photographs of them together that way Donald Trump claimed. He said if itā€™s true itā€™s news to him.

James Comey is the reason why your candidate did not inherit her throne...

• Banned
Are you talking about that boyfriend and girlfriend who were tweeting about what a terrible clown Trump is? Because Comey said that it hurt the integrity of the FBI and they were severely disciplined. Which is what youā€™re supposed to do.

So why no concerns about this lovely couple?

upload_2019-5-9_19-29-50.jpeg

Comey said the president is the only person in the executive branch who denies Russian interference. Thatā€™s insane.

Forum List

Back