James Comer now has evidence of Joe Biden as named beneficiary of a wire transfer from China.

What's the bribe? You said be gave college reccommendations.
...to a chinese foreign national. Looks like bribery to me. I also assume that he got more from Joe than just that. Given the money they threw at Hunter, Joe must have been doing some pretty awesome shit for our nations enemies.

...to a chinese foreign national. Looks like bribery to me.
What does? Someone Joe knows asked him to give his kids a college reccommendation. How's that a bribe? Joe doesn't have any control over who gets accepted.

What does? Someone Joe knows asked him to give his kids a college reccommendation. How's that a bribe? Joe doesn't have any control over who gets accepted.
If he had no control, then his recommendation would be worthless.

You should definitely continue believing that Joe is innocent. All of you dems should. That will ensure that he is your candidate and you wont find a better replacement before its too late.

If he had no control, then his recommendation would be worthless.
Yep. That's how value works. You're either worth everything or nothing. 😄
You should definitely continue believing that Joe is innocent. All of you dems should. That will ensure that he is your candidate and you wont find a better replacement before its too late.
Those things aren't mutually exclusive. I can think Joe Biden is innocent and that we should nominate a better candidate.

Yep. That's how value works. You're either worth everything or nothing. 😄

Those things aren't mutually exclusive. I can think Joe Biden is innocent and that we should nominate a better candidate.
So the Bidens are giving college recommendations to Chinese nationals and also receiving money from them, which were delivered to Joes house.

Why did Joe deny getting money from China in the debates? He said, "no one in my family received money from China. The only person who got money from China is this guy" and he points at Trump. How do you explain this lie? Why would he say that?

This is as ironclad as evidence gets. Biden lied to the American people during the 2020 debates, he has no defense. He is the head of the most egregious Pay-For-Play operation in American history. He must resign.

This thread title is false.

So the Bidens are giving college recommendations to Chinese nationals and also receiving money from them, which were delivered to Joes house.

Why did Joe deny getting money from China in the debates? He said, "no one in my family received money from China. The only person who got money from China is this guy" and he points at Trump. How do you explain this lie? Why would he say that?
What do you mean "receiving money"?

Gee, a college recommendation for five million dollars!

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

You rubes get dumber by the day.

And you STILL have ZERO evidence Joe Biden received a dime.

Pathetic.

This is as ironclad as evidence gets. Biden lied to the American people during the 2020 debates, he has no defense. He is the head of the most egregious Pay-For-Play operation in American history. He must resign.

Thread title is a lie.

It's just so easy, with you guys. They prey upon your ignorance.

Your thread title is a lie.

Color me shocked.

No...Hunter Biden borrowed against his equity in a chinese company and had the checks mailed to Joe's house because he lacked a permanent address.
Actually I believe this is incorrect.

The money didn't get sent to the house address. It was sent to the bank. The address is simply what hunter had listed at the time as his residence.

The money did not literally go to Joe's house...which makes Trump humper claims even more stupid.

Actually I believe this is incorrect.

The money didn't get sent to the house address. It was sent to the bank. The address is simply what hunter had listed at the time as his residence.

The money did not literally go to Joe's house...which makes Trump humper claims even more stupid.
Thank you.

Forum List

Back