James Brady, former White House press secretary, has died

Point well taken. I had guns pulled on me only once. I was not carrying; had I taken the attitude of the firearm fantasy and figured I was entitled to enact vigilante justice just because some stranger accosts me I wouldn't have made it to the next day (they turned out to be cops but never identified themselves as such).

Both incidents underscore the reality that violence is not the remedy to violence.
Bullshit alert.

This jagoff negged this story claiming it was a lie. Then he tells me I "wasn't there". In my own experience in 1985. :lmao:

Whattaya think M14? Doesn't this mean gun loons can only argue from ignorance, emotion and dishonesty?

I'd like to think it means some cranial black holes see themselves as rhetorical fascists, dictating not only what people can say but even what their own experiences are.

Downright Orwellian.
Coming from the sissy who vows to neg me every 48 hours, I would say that you whining about being negged makes you a sniveling little pussy.

What James Brady did for gun control (Opinion) - CNN.com

In 1981, James Brady was shot in the head and gravely wounded in a shooting that also wounded President Reagan -- despite their both being surrounded by plenty of extremely well-trained "good guys with guns."

Good article with photos but that one FACT ^^^ really says it all.
Thank you for very expertly illustrating that the presence of even the best trained cops do not mean people are safe
Since they cannot make us safe, we must take it upon ourselves to do so.

Last edited:

In 1981, James Brady was shot in the head and gravely wounded in a shooting that also wounded President Reagan -- despite their both being surrounded by plenty of extremely well-trained "good guys with guns."

Thank you for very expertly illustrating that the presence of even the best trained cops do not mean people are safe

So..... you're saying Reagan and Brady should have been packing?

:eusa_whistle:

Bullshit alert.

This jagoff negged this story claiming it was a lie. Then he tells me I "wasn't there". In my own experience in 1985. :lmao:

Whattaya think M14? Doesn't this mean gun loons can only argue from ignorance, emotion and dishonesty?

I'd like to think it means some cranial black holes see themselves as rhetorical fascists, dictating not only what people can say but even what their own experiences are.

Downright Orwellian.
Coming from the sissy who vows to neg me every 48 hours, I would say that you whining about being negged makes you a sniveling little pussy.

I've made no such vow, but your invitation is noted and will be considered.

Fuck the negs; the idea is that you have the skullfuckingly arrogant temerity to tell me that my own experience didn't happen. That kind of shit belongs in a psychiatrist's office. A real expensive one.

Downright Orwellian.

Fuck the negs; the idea is that you have the skullfuckingly arrogant temerity to tell me that my own experience didn't happen. That kind of shit belongs in a psychiatrist's office. A real expensive one.
Another lie. Maybe I'll post your negs so everyone can see what a lying pussy you are.

Oh look - dishonesty. Surprise.

Oh look - dishonesty. Surprise.

Oh look - hypocrisy. In your case also known as " Wednesday" .
snore.gif

Downright Orwellian.

And pogo the pussy sends out another neg, right on schedule. Let's see now, that's 3 in a row, exactly 48 hours apart. His obsession with me is becoming more and more apparent. And he says I should see a psychiatrist.

And pogo the pussy sends out another neg, right on schedule. Let's see now, that's 3 in a row, exactly 48 hours apart. His obsession with me is becoming more and more apparent. And he says I should see a psychiatrist.
Her. Pogo is a her.

Harry Houdini died of a ruptured liver. One of the "tricks" that Houdini was famous for was to let very strong men slug him in the gut. Harry had abs of iron. Of course he had to tighten his stomach for this. Sadly, some asshole on the street walked up and slugged Houdini in the gut out of the blue. Because he hadn't tightened his stomach, the blow ruptured his liver and killed him.

The point is huffer, not that you have the wits to grasp it; that no matter how tough and prepared you are, anyone can be sucker punched.

Her. Pogo is a her.
I figured it was a male because of the trash mouth but I guess it could be a dyke or a tranny.

Her. Pogo is a her.
I figured it was a male because of the trash mouth but I guess it could be a dyke or a tranny.

I'm no fan of Pogo, but my ex makes her look downright ladylike at times. It is a trait I admire in her (my ex).

I don't know if you're sexist or extremely inexperienced in dealing with women.

Her. Pogo is a her.

I'm no fan of Pogo, but my ex makes her look downright ladylike at times. It is a trait I admire in her (my ex).

If that's what you admire in women, I'll make sure to disregard any further comments you may have on the subject.

If that's what you admire in women, I'll make sure to disregard any further comments you may have on the subject.

Darn, and I had so hoped to influence your delusions of an eventual sexual experience.

And why are you posting that here? There is a repository for that kind of stuff, you know.

Her. Pogo is a her.

Apparently M14 can only post from ignorance, emotion or dishonesty and has now branched out to internet sex change operations.

Why do you want to change my gender? Afraid of something?

Harry Houdini died of a ruptured liver. One of the "tricks" that Houdini was famous for was to let very strong men slug him in the gut. Harry had abs of iron. Of course he had to tighten his stomach for this. Sadly, some asshole on the street walked up and slugged Houdini in the gut out of the blue. Because he hadn't tightened his stomach, the blow ruptured his liver and killed him.

The point is huffer, not that you have the wits to grasp it; that no matter how tough and prepared you are, anyone can be sucker punched.

The illiterati need a translation...

Here's the post it came from...

---- he's saying (or is it she?) that Reagan and Brady --- the two injured in the shooting that have been named here -- should have "taken it (their protection) upon themselves", which I echoed with "Reagan and Brady should have been packing".

Get it? Not rocket surgery.

Of course the dishonest hack tried to back out of it once he was shown what his own words mean, which is what he usually does (or is it she?). Hence, "hypocrisy".

Let me know if you need this translated into even smaller words. I think I can get a three-year-old to interpret.

Her. Pogo is a her.

Huffer ain't no female.

mthompsonmug1.jpg

Forum List

Back