Jade Helm and The Technicolor Dreamcoat

IsaacNewton

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2015

No need to wonder why I do not debate or continue discussions with various...posters...here. There is no reason to waste time with people that don't have a full grasp on reality, but who THINK they have it all figured out.

The link is for a video of some guy 'explaining' the Jade Helm 15 exercise coming up. And he does so as if he is being utterly rational and 'knows things' and can 'prove things' and his evidence is 'obvious'. He presents charts and maps, symbols, dates, and the rationale for connecting various things and how they all point to sure doom.

This is the FEAR I speak of when I talk of conservatives in general. This man is so terrified his mind has constructed this almost too large to believe mental scaffold to justify his belief system. And check out the other endless videos on youtube regarding this same delusion.

I am just sorry people live their lives like this.

Jade Helm 2016.

Will Obama use the military to invade the south to install Hillary and Merrick Garland?
Now that Walmart has been outed as the secret base for troops will they switch to Target stores? Who would suspect some place as obvious as Target?
Will crosses be banned south of the Mason Dixon line?
Will rednecks with AR15's slung over their shoulder be banned from buying slimjims and blue tarps, which is the preferred food and camoflage for bird sanctuary occupiers?
Will trump raise his own army of people who throw babies out of buildings?
Will the confederate flag be rehoisted in state capitals by 'true patriots' who have over thrown their state government's by claiming it's protected by the Constitution?
Will I ever get tired of writing the word will?

Jade Helm 2016 - This time we brought Poptarts!

Forum List

Back