The truth about the size of SeaWorld

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
My Wife, Alexandrine is from Switzerland, 1st generation.. so there are still things that she doesn't quite understand.
She asked me how big SeaWorld is.

I explained to her that SeaWorld is big enough to have created an entire spectrum of modern day mainstream American culture... CREATE Modern American culture.

Drilled a false image of Shamu that is favorable to SeaWorld into the public's head... big enough to culturally Normalize job titles that before 1964., would have gotten you sent to the Nuthouse.. job titles like "Whale Trainer"...

Big enough to normalize the image of whales in captivity, and have the public believe that its all for conservation.

Big enough to lead the public to associate the capture of perfectly normal Orcas, as just simply being a part of a conservation effort to save Whales.

Through Influence of misleading propaganda and lies and rhetoric and Media... its America.
That's how big it has become... Bigger than America.

Almost Every person I ever talked to who is aged about 40 to 50 who had parents with any money at all...
Has glamorous memories of SeaWorld through ignorant eyes, and before Blackfish..had little qualms about sending their kids there.... Schools would even send kids on trips to there.

For more than 40 years, SeaWorld used marketing firms, that utilizes people's emotions... to create a type of Psychological and Physiological addiction to the cultural concepts that SeaWorld has created.

It wasn't built in a day in 1964, it wont be taken down in 5 years today in 2015... that's the realities of it.

It needs to steadily lose all its hundreds of billions of dollars... its profits are bigger than both Walmart's profits, and the GDP of all but the world's largest economies.

Its crazy big...
And it needs to be chopped down.

SeaWorld has brought the sea world to millions of underprivileged men women and children for decades.

Not everyone can afford ocean cruises and whale watching excursions.

I get it. You hate the poor. :slap:

• Banned
If a country the size of France or the UK or Germany had a park as big and rich as Seaworld...
The People in those countries would be allowed to have dolphins in their bathtub, at their apartments... proportionally that how much influence that these "parks" have.

Forum List

Back