IN HIS OWN WORDS: 20 Quotes by Barack Obama on Islam

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
barack-obama-valerie-jarret-hillary-clinton-muslim-brotherhood-islam-isis%255B1%255D.jpg

The top five are:

1 “The future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet of Islam”

2 “The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to prayer”

3 “We will convey our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith, which has done so much over the centuries to shape the world — including in my own country.”

4 “As a student of history, I also know civilization’s debt to Islam.”

5 “Islam has a proud tradition of tolerance.”

Read all 20 @ Doug Ross @ Journal: IN HIS OWN WORDS: 20 Quotes by Barack Obama on Islam and decide for yourselves.

What we are about to find out about him will probably shock a lot of people

he's a Muslim if not he's a Muslim sympathizer. and what he's brought down on us because of it. we better get prepared.

All quotes are taken out of context and no links exist to the full context of the quotes.

Move the thread to the badlands, please.

3 “We will convey our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith, which has done so much over the centuries to shape the world — including in my own country.”

Read all 20 @ Doug Ross @ Journal: IN HIS OWN WORDS: 20 Quotes by Barack Obama on Islam and decide for yourselves.
Pres. Obama is 100% correct. ...... :cool:

Celebrated the beheading of any children lately?

And you are more than welcome to change your home address to somewhere in the Middle East.

Name the people who said the following things, please.

1. “Ours is a war not against a religion, not against the Muslim faith. But ours is a war against individuals who absolutely hate what America stands for.”
  2. “They’re terrorists. And we are not at war with Islam. We are at war with people who have perverted Islam.”
  3. “Our war is not against Islam, or against faith practiced by the Muslim people. Our war is a war against evil.”
  4. “Our enemy doesn’t follow the great traditions of Islam. They’ve hijacked a great religion.”
  5. “Given the…nature of the enemy — which is not a traditional army — this work takes time, and will require vigilance and resilience.”
  6. “The terrorists do not speak for over a billion Muslims who reject their hateful ideology.”
  7. “The terrorists are traitors to their own faith, trying, in effect, to hijack Islam itself.”
  8. “How do we, as people of faith, reconcile these realities — the profound good…the compassion and love that can flow from all of our faiths, operating alongside those who seek to hijack religious for their own murderous ends?”
  9. “There are thousands of Muslims who proudly call themselves Americans, and they know what I know — that the Muslim faith is based upon peace and love and compassion.”
  10. “This great religion in the hands of a few extremists has been distorted to justify violence.”

barack-obama-valerie-jarret-hillary-clinton-muslim-brotherhood-islam-isis%255B1%255D.jpg

The top five are:

Lets not forget these quotes:

1."Islam is Peace."

2. "When we think of Islam we think of a faith that brings comfort to a billion people around the world."

3. "America counts millions of Muslims amongst our citizens, and Muslims make an incredibly valuable contribution to our country."

4."[T]he Muslim faith is based upon peace and love and compassion.”

5. "[Islam's] teachings are good and peaceful, and those who commit evil in the name of Allah blaspheme the name of Allah."

Surely only a Muslim could say such things. Surely.

Name the people who said the following things, please.

1. “Ours is a war not against a religion, not against the Muslim faith. But ours is a war against individuals who absolutely hate what America stands for.”
  2. “They’re terrorists. And we are not at war with Islam. We are at war with people who have perverted Islam.”
  3. “Our war is not against Islam, or against faith practiced by the Muslim people. Our war is a war against evil.”
  4. “Our enemy doesn’t follow the great traditions of Islam. They’ve hijacked a great religion.”
  5. “Given the…nature of the enemy — which is not a traditional army — this work takes time, and will require vigilance and resilience.”
  6. “The terrorists do not speak for over a billion Muslims who reject their hateful ideology.”
  7. “The terrorists are traitors to their own faith, trying, in effect, to hijack Islam itself.”
  8. “How do we, as people of faith, reconcile these realities — the profound good…the compassion and love that can flow from all of our faiths, operating alongside those who seek to hijack religious for their own murderous ends?”
  9. “There are thousands of Muslims who proudly call themselves Americans, and they know what I know — that the Muslim faith is based upon peace and love and compassion.”
  10. “This great religion in the hands of a few extremists has been distorted to justify violence.”

Clearly a Muslim terrorist. There can be no other explanation.

A) Obama is an American, born here, in the State of Hawaii as shown by his birth certificate.
KwmVI4T.jpg

https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

He was NOT born in Kenya
Kenyan Mistake
Claim: A Certified Registration of Birth issued in Kenya documents that Barack Obama was born in that country. ...

red.gif
FALSE Read more at
snopes.com: Barack Obama Kenyan Registration of Birth

B) Whether he is a Muslim, or nor... matters not per the

CONSTITUTION of the UNITED STATES
ARTICLE VI

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.
Transcript of the Constitution of the United States - Official Text

So you basically have nothing but just a bunch of bullshitting wah wah wah.

It's funny to me that the right is finally learning what it's like to be upset about religious nutjobs.
It's funny to me that you have a selective memory. We've talked about this shit since 6 months before his first election. Dunno why you tards have to lie & distort the truth.
You nutters have been upset about religious nutjobs for a little over 10 years. The left has had to put up with religious nutjobs for decades. And in their very own country too.

Forum List

Back