Jade Helm 15 Smells Very Suspiscious (Coup?)

This exercise is very concerning

-Geaux
Christians in America are going to have to pray and fast against it. The plans that this administration has for Americans is not of God. We need to cry out to the LORD and plead for Him to push back this darkness that is quickly enveloping the nation.

What, pray against the US military? Why do you suddenly hate the US military?

I think you should take the initiative...hit them before they hit you.

-Geaux
Christians in America are going to have to pray and fast against it. The plans that this administration has for Americans is not of God. We need to cry out to the LORD and plead for Him to push back this darkness that is quickly enveloping the nation.

Suddenly????

Fuckers stole my stash in Vietnam, 1968, and I only barely forgave them, when they took my oldest son and straightened his head out and employed him for 20 year

-Geaux

Suddenly????

Fuckers stole my stash in Vietnam, 1968, and I only barely forgave them, when they took my oldest son and straightened his head out and employed him for 20 year

Oy, Gewalt!!

Actually the conspiracy would be the opposite of a coup. It would be the administration's effort to retain power. Anyway it seems to be just another idiotic effort by a former community activist to reassure people that terrorists could be delt with on U.S. soil. It's also possible that the conspiracy is encouraged in order to deflect criticism of an administration that has failed in every way. Barry Hussein doesn't inspire enough confidence among the Military to walk across the street much less murder citizens so he can retain power.

Actually the conspiracy would be the opposite of a coup. It would be the administration's effort to retain power. Anyway it seems to be just another idiotic effort by a former community activist to reassure people that terrorists could be delt with on U.S. soil. It's also possible that the conspiracy is encouraged in order to deflect criticism of an administration that has failed in every way. Barry Hussein doesn't inspire enough confidence among the Military to walk across the street much less murder citizens so he can retain power.
Wow, a conspiracy within a conspiracy...I still think that Texans should gather up their guns and march out to protect their freedoms from those damned Americans.

The Troy Auditorium and the Jasper High School gymnasium are being converted into FEMA holding pens for females 12 and up.

Anybody who falls for the J.H. conspiracy theory insults the heroes in the greatest Military in the world by assuming that their leadership would consent to an insane order to incarcerate American citizens. Too many Hollywood movies. FDR got away with it to a lesser extent because the media fully supported every insane order he issued. Bill Clinton got away with the murder of 80 men women and children during the incredible mess the federal cops made over a simple search warrant at Waco but it doesn't mean that tanks and poison gas could be used against other presumed innocent Americans. Things are different today and the Military is smarter and better led than they were when the old idiot and the other old idiot was around.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back