Jacob Wohl FAKED death threats

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
Where are the wingnuts who couldn't stop talking about Jussie Smollett?

Here's the video of Wohl reporting death threats to the Minneapolis Police. He will most likely be arrested and prosecuted, just like most Trump comrades.

Tony Webster on Twitter

upload_2019-3-13_14-40-35.png

Did he report it to police?
I have only seen that claim made on twitter.
But we all know that kid is full of shit so i wouldnt doubt he did it.

Never heard of him. If he did report it to police, yes, he should be charged.

Never heard of him. If he did report it to police, yes, he should be charged.

Indeed. Which is the exact opposite reaction the Progs had to Smollet's Fake Hate Hoax.

Here's the video of Wohl reporting death threats to the Minneapolis Police. He will most likely be arrested and prosecuted, just like most Trump comrades.

Tony Webster on Twitter

View attachment 250071
Have not seen any report by any media that he reported it to police. If he did arrest him.

This is a lot different then the Smollett case. First off does not sound like there was anyone else involved. Does not seem to be a large amount of press involved in calling out the supposed bad actors. Not a large number of celebrities praising the guy and calling for the supposed bad actors to be basically drawn and quartered.

But hey good job of trying to reach for that equating and putting it on conservatives. Most if not all will be for the rule of law.

I love threads like this because the op'er is trying to excuse Smollett criminal act by saying " Look at this guy and he is to the right "...

If the guy filed a false police report then he should be charged for his crime just like Smollett.

Tried to watch an episode of Empire yesterday; made it about 4 minutes in, heard all the stupid shit they think is 'serious drama'.

I see nothing wrong with death threats in the case of this show; a Saturday picking up trash along a freeway for a few hours is plenty of punishment for having the good taste to hate that POS show.

Everybody associated with that crap deserves at least 20 years without parole. Anyone who claims to be a 'fan' needs to be held for a few months of observation at a high security clinic

Tony Webster on Twitter

View attachment 250071
So this justifies the gazillion anti-white, anti-trump hoaxes.
Like abortion clinic bombings make 9-11 OK.

I love threads like this because the op'er is trying to excuse Smollett criminal act by saying " Look at this guy and he is to the right "...

If the guy filed a false police report then he should be charged for his crime just like Smollett.
Wrong, moron. I don’t give a shit about Smollett and wouldn’t have a clue who he is if not for his fake attack. I don’t watch his stupid show.

This thread is about wingnuts like you, who also don’t give a shit about Smollett, hyperventilating over his fake police report but staying silent about Trump’s buddy doing the same thing.

What TV show is Jacob Wohl on? And linkies to any members of the conservative press fawning over Wohl and callilng him "beautiful"?
Oh now the shoe is on the other foot and you are scrambling to claim it is different? :lol:

Wrong, moron. I don’t give a shit about Smollett and wouldn’t have a clue who he is if not for his fake attack. I don’t watch his stupid show.

This thread is about wingnuts like you, who also don’t give a shit about Smollett, hyperventilating over his fake police report but staying silent about Trump’s buddy doing the same thing.
I never even heard of Smollett until he did that.

Who the fuck is Jacob Wohl?
I love these responses! They’re right up there with:

Who is Roger Stone?
Who are Diamond & Silk?
Who is George Popodopoulis?
Who is Eric Trump?

View attachment 250130View attachment 250131View attachment 250132

Seriously, I've never heard of the guy. I don't know about the rest of the folks...
He’s an extreme Trump sychophant and criminal financial “player”. By that I mean he defrauded a bunch of people, so obviously Trump likes him.

wohl.jpg

I never even heard of Smollett until he did that.
Me neither.

Forum List

Back