Jacob Wohl FAKED death threats

Who the fuck is Jacob Wohl?
I love these responses! They’re right up there with:

Who is Roger Stone?
Who are Diamond & Silk?
Who is George Popodopoulis?
Who is Eric Trump?

View attachment 250130View attachment 250131View attachment 250132

Seriously, I've never heard of the guy. I don't know about the rest of the folks...
He’s an extreme Trump sychophant and criminal financial “player”. By that I mean he defrauded a bunch of people, so obviously Trump likes him.

wohl.jpg

He should certainly be held to the same standard as anyone else.

Who the fuck is Jacob Wohl?
I love these responses! They’re right up there with:

Who is Roger Stone?
Who are Diamond & Silk?
Who is George Popodopoulis?
Who is Eric Trump?

View attachment 250130View attachment 250131View attachment 250132

Seriously, I've never heard of the guy. I don't know about the rest of the folks...
He’s an extreme Trump sychophant and criminal financial “player”. By that I mean he defrauded a bunch of people, so obviously Trump likes him.

wohl.jpg

He should certainly be held to the same standard as anyone else.
Of course. And I hope the Minneapolis PD arrests him. But the point of this thread wasn’t to urge his arrest, it was to point out - again - that conservatives are hypocrites.

Jacob Wohl Faked Death Threats Against Himself

Right-wing personality Jacob Wohl appears to have faked death threats against himself and submitted them to police as evidence that he was facing “terroristic threats,” according to newly released documents.

Wohl’s videos to his fans were premised on the idea that Minneapolis is an incredibly dangerous place, and often featured him wearing a bulletproof vest. At one point in a new video about their trip, Wohl goes to a Minneapolis police station to report death threats he says he and his team have received since being in the city.

One of those threats came via direct message from a Twitter account called @Drakehomes612, who described himself as a Minneapolis “diversity coordinator.”

“I hope you fuckin know that if bump into you in Dinkytown or anywhere else in my city I’m going shoot you and shit on your fucking bodies,” the account wrote to Wohl’s team. “Get that fuck out my city you piece of shit. Now.”

But @Drakehomes612 isn’t a real account. As journalist Tony Webster first noticed, @Drakehomes612 is one of the fake accounts Wohl created in the run-up to his Twitter ban.
A source familiar with Wohl’s fake accounts confirmed to me that @Drakehomes612 was run by Wohl before being deleted by Twitter. That means Wohl was sending himself fake death threats, presumably in an attempt to up the drama during his Minneapolis videos.

Wohl submitted the faked messages to police as proof that he was facing “terroristic threats” via Twitter. The faked messages threatening to “shit on your fucking bodies” were included in a packet of police documents related to the case issued on Wednesday by the Minneapolis Police Department.

This isn’t Wohl’s first brush with controversy. In 2017, he became the youngest person to receive a lifetime ban from futures trading. Last year, he was involved in a scheme to smear Special Counsel Robert Mueller with sexual assaults allegations. Months later, the accuser Wohl had lined up told USA Today that Wohl had made all of the allegations up.

What a loser. Like all MAGA.

Never heard of the guy if he pulled a Smollett and filed a false police report he should be arrested charged and given his day in court same as Smollett.

I never heard of him either but agree with you. If he gave a false report then his ass needs to be arrested.

What TV show is Jacob Wohl on? And linkies to any members of the conservative press fawning over Wohl and callilng him "beautiful"?
Oh now the shoe is on the other foot and you are scrambling to claim it is different? :lol:

It is different. Vast numbers of the right didn't cry up this guy as some hero. He didn't pay anyone to commit a fake hate crime, which then caused the police to expend an inordinate amount of time investigating a hoax.

Some idiot posting something vile tweets on Twitter is not the equivalent of the above.

I love threads like this because the op'er is trying to excuse Smollett criminal act by saying " Look at this guy and he is to the right "...

If the guy filed a false police report then he should be charged for his crime just like Smollett.
Wrong, moron. I don’t give a shit about Smollett and wouldn’t have a clue who he is if not for his fake attack. I don’t watch his stupid show.

This thread is about wingnuts like you, who also don’t give a shit about Smollett, hyperventilating over his fake police report but staying silent about Trump’s buddy doing the same thing.

OMG!

That is just precious as can be.

So tell me how I care so much while crying about how you do not care...
I love threads like this because the op'er is trying to excuse Smollett criminal act by saying " Look at this guy and he is to the right "...

If the guy filed a false police report then he should be charged for his crime just like Smollett.
Wrong, moron. I don’t give a shit about Smollett and wouldn’t have a clue who he is if not for his fake attack. I don’t watch his stupid show.

This thread is about wingnuts like you, who also don’t give a shit about Smollett, hyperventilating over his fake police report but staying silent about Trump’s buddy doing the same thing.
I never even heard of Smollett until he did that.

Neither did I but it seem the Op'er is upset that Smollett is being arrested while the other asshole is not...

If the other asshole filed a fake police report he should be arrested just like Smollett or am I being just hypersensitive by being actually honest like the wonderful op'er stated?

Also it is about Smollett because you made it about him while crying like Cortez how unfair life is when nutjobs get busted.

Personally both can rot in jail if found guilty...

Where are the wingnuts who couldn't stop talking about Jussie Smollett?

Here's the video of Wohl reporting death threats to the Minneapolis Police. He will most likely be arrested and prosecuted, just like most Trump comrades.

Tony Webster on Twitter

View attachment 250071

Failed comparison....but equally reprehensible. Didn't see it on national TV..
Didn't hear anything about it being a modern day lynching.... Nope....not even close. Why not? Oh well....looks like you're still stuck with imaginary Moral High Ground.

If he gets the book thrown at him...good.

Jo

Also it is about Smollett because you made it about him while crying like Cortez how unfair life is when nutjobs get busted.

Personally both can rot in jail if found guilty...

He failed his own moral test without even realizing what he was doing.

Lol

Jo

I would like to point out that nobody from the media, Hollywood or any politicians jumped in screaming about injustice. Allthough I have no fucking clue who this guy is, if he filed a false police report his ass should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. I bet money that the vast majority of Conservatives believe the same.

I would like to point out that nobody from the media, Hollywood or any politicians jumped in screaming about injustice. Allthough I have no fucking clue who this guy is, if he filed a false police report his ass should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. I bet money that the vast majority of Conservatives believe the same.

Agreed....I have no use for people who prank the police. Assholes.

Jo

Where are the wingnuts who couldn't stop talking about Jussie Smollett?

Here's the video of Wohl reporting death threats to the Minneapolis Police. He will most likely be arrested and prosecuted, just like most Trump comrades.

Tony Webster on Twitter

View attachment 250071
This doesnt need to be treated as a gotcha towards the right. These liars need to be collectively run out of town by everyone. There is no shame in it from either side. Also, people just need to make sure the story has matured enough to even have a position on it. Fake news on the internet is a real problem and we should be safeguarding ourselves from new alarming yet unsubstantiated claims.

Can the OP provide information on why this is relevant to Jussie?

Never heard of the guy if he pulled a Smollett and filed a false police report he should be arrested charged and given his day in court same as Smollett.

I never heard of him either but agree with you. If he gave a false report then his ass needs to be arrested.
You’ll never convince Boedicca. :laugh:

The more unstable, the more corrupt, the better in her eyes.

What TV show is Jacob Wohl on? And linkies to any members of the conservative press fawning over Wohl and callilng him "beautiful"?
Oh now the shoe is on the other foot and you are scrambling to claim it is different? :lol:

It is different. Vast numbers of the right didn't cry up this guy as some hero. He didn't pay anyone to commit a fake hate crime, which then caused the police to expend an inordinate amount of time investigating a hoax.

Some idiot posting something vile tweets on Twitter is not the equivalent of the above.
False. He paid a woman to claim Mueller sexually harassed her. The FBI spent an inordinate amount of time investigating that hoax.

And “vast” numbers of the Left don’t even know who Smollett is. You wingnuts know all about him, though, from State TV covering him 24/7.

OMG!

That is just precious as can be.

So tell me how I care so much while crying about how you do not care...

I never even heard of Smollett until he did that.

Neither did I but it seem the Op'er is upset that Smollett is being arrested while the other asshole is not...

If the other asshole filed a fake police report he should be arrested just like Smollett or am I being just hypersensitive by being actually honest like the wonderful op'er stated?
Convince your fellow wingnut, boedickhead.

Forum List

Back