Jacob Wohl FAKED death threats

I love threads like this because the op'er is trying to excuse Smollett criminal act by saying " Look at this guy and he is to the right "...

If the guy filed a false police report then he should be charged for his crime just like Smollett.
Wrong, moron. I don’t give a shit about Smollett and wouldn’t have a clue who he is if not for his fake attack. I don’t watch his stupid show.

This thread is about wingnuts like you, who also don’t give a shit about Smollett, hyperventilating over his fake police report but staying silent about Trump’s buddy doing the same thing.

OMG!

That is just precious as can be.

So tell me how I care so much while crying about how you do not care...
I love threads like this because the op'er is trying to excuse Smollett criminal act by saying " Look at this guy and he is to the right "...

If the guy filed a false police report then he should be charged for his crime just like Smollett.
Wrong, moron. I don’t give a shit about Smollett and wouldn’t have a clue who he is if not for his fake attack. I don’t watch his stupid show.

This thread is about wingnuts like you, who also don’t give a shit about Smollett, hyperventilating over his fake police report but staying silent about Trump’s buddy doing the same thing.
I never even heard of Smollett until he did that.

Neither did I but it seem the Op'er is upset that Smollett is being arrested while the other asshole is not...

If the other asshole filed a fake police report he should be arrested just like Smollett or am I being just hypersensitive by being actually honest like the wonderful op'er stated?
Convince your fellow wingnut, boedickhead.

1. I am neither right or left, so I can not convince those like you of anything because let face it you have serious issues.

2. You seemed unhinged about how this guy is not being plastered all over the news like Smollett and want him to be the poster child for why Smollett is a victim.

3. If he filed a false police report then he should face the consequences like Smollett...

I know that hurt your wittle feelings but that is reality...

OMG!

That is just precious as can be.

So tell me how I care so much while crying about how you do not care...

I never even heard of Smollett until he did that.

Neither did I but it seem the Op'er is upset that Smollett is being arrested while the other asshole is not...

If the other asshole filed a fake police report he should be arrested just like Smollett or am I being just hypersensitive by being actually honest like the wonderful op'er stated?
Convince your fellow wingnut, boedickhead.

1. I am neither right or left, so I can not convince those like you of anything because let face it you have serious issues.

2. You seemed unhinged about how this guy is not being plastered all over the news like Smollett and want him to be the poster child for why Smollett is a victim.

3. If he filed a false police report then he should face the consequences like Smollett...

I know that hurt your wittle feelings but that is reality...
Your comprehension sucks.

Who is he ?
Never heard of him.
Another one. :auiqs.jpg:
Not like he was on a television series like Smollett.
Smollett was in the public eye....Wohl wasn't.
Actually, I think you had to look up who Wohl was like most of us.(I know you're not that smart)
There is a big difference between the two for notoriety, Synth.

Who the fuck is Jacob Wohl?
He's the guy who won't be interviewed on 'Good Morning America.'
Other than that, I don't have a clue.
We finally agree on something.
Do you ever get tired of trolling?
I only troll hypocrites and America-haters, willing to put their Party affiliation ahead of their country and their common sense.
I have no party affiliation, and YOU shouldn't be hating yourself....just embrace who you are.
I just wish the two parties would put their country ahead of their party. We do agree on that.

He’s a phony clown and deserves every legal ramification coming his way.

Who is he ?
Never heard of him.
Actually, I think you had to look up who Wohl was like most of us.(I know you're not that smart)
He’s a darling of the wingnuts. You either know that and are being dishonest (shocker!) or you don’t know who your young Trumpian stars of the Party are. I guess you don’t know who James O’Keefe is either, right?

Who is he ?
Never heard of him.
He’s a darling of the wingnuts. You either know that and are being dishonest (shocker!) or you don’t know who your young Trumpian stars of the Party are. I guess you don’t know who James O’Keefe is either, right?
Oh stop it, most people on here never heard of him, and I don't believe you, or, you would have
used his stupid ass to prove a stupid ass argument of yours. :auiqs.jpg:

Where are the wingnuts who couldn't stop talking about Jussie Smollett?

Here's the video of Wohl reporting death threats to the Minneapolis Police. He will most likely be arrested and prosecuted, just like most Trump comrades.

Tony Webster on Twitter

View attachment 250071
Nice! I havent heard of this guy, but lock him up and throw away the key! As a republican, i suggest a minimum 5 year sentence for faking a hate crime. Of course, its extremely rare when a republican fakes a hate crime, so democrats will get hit much harder than us.

Here's the video of Wohl reporting death threats to the Minneapolis Police. He will most likely be arrested and prosecuted, just like most Trump comrades.

Tony Webster on Twitter

View attachment 250071
Nice! I havent heard of this guy, but lock him up and throw away the key! As a republican, i suggest a minimum 5 year sentence for faking a hate crime. Of course, its extremely rare when a republican fakes a hate crime, so democrats will get hit much harder than us.
since no one has any idea who he is, how does anyone know his party affiliation? how do you know this isn't hoax?

Tony Webster on Twitter

View attachment 250071
since no one has any idea who he is, how does anyone know his party affiliation? how do you know this isn't hoax?
True, i am just taking the OPs word that hes a republican. I have no idea who he is.

Tony Webster on Twitter

View attachment 250071
True, i am just taking the OPs word that hes a republican. I have no idea who he is.
Of course you don’t.
upload_2019-3-15_10-54-17.gif

What TV show is Jacob Wohl on? And linkies to any members of the conservative press fawning over Wohl and callilng him "beautiful"?
Oh now the shoe is on the other foot and you are scrambling to claim it is different? :lol:

It is different. Vast numbers of the right didn't cry up this guy as some hero. He didn't pay anyone to commit a fake hate crime, which then caused the police to expend an inordinate amount of time investigating a hoax.

Some idiot posting something vile tweets on Twitter is not the equivalent of the above.
False. He paid a woman to claim Mueller sexually harassed her. The FBI spent an inordinate amount of time investigating that hoax.

And “vast” numbers of the Left don’t even know who Smollett is. You wingnuts know all about him, though, from State TV covering him 24/7.

Link to the list of prominent conservatives claiming Wohl is a beautiful hero?

I love these responses! They’re right up there with:

Who is Roger Stone?
Who are Diamond & Silk?
Who is George Popodopoulis?
Who is Eric Trump?

View attachment 250130View attachment 250131View attachment 250132

Seriously, I've never heard of the guy. I don't know about the rest of the folks...
Remember the guy who tried to claim that Robert Mueller had sexually harrassed some woman? that guy.

I love these responses! They’re right up there with:

Who is Roger Stone?
Who are Diamond & Silk?
Who is George Popodopoulis?
Who is Eric Trump?

View attachment 250130View attachment 250131View attachment 250132

Seriously, I've never heard of the guy. I don't know about the rest of the folks...
Remember the guy who tried to claim that Robert Mueller had sexually harrassed some woman? that guy.

Vaguely...

Forum List

Back