Jacob Wohl FAKED death threats

What TV show is Jacob Wohl on? And linkies to any members of the conservative press fawning over Wohl and callilng him "beautiful"?
Oh now the shoe is on the other foot and you are scrambling to claim it is different? :lol:

It is different. Vast numbers of the right didn't cry up this guy as some hero. He didn't pay anyone to commit a fake hate crime, which then caused the police to expend an inordinate amount of time investigating a hoax.

Some idiot posting something vile tweets on Twitter is not the equivalent of the above.
False. He paid a woman to claim Mueller sexually harassed her. The FBI spent an inordinate amount of time investigating that hoax.

And “vast” numbers of the Left don’t even know who Smollett is. You wingnuts know all about him, though, from State TV covering him 24/7.

Link to the list of prominent conservatives claiming Wohl is a beautiful hero?
Besides Trump? Trumpy retweeted Wohl many times. But since his twitter account was suspended all his tweets have disappeared.

F5F5877B-9957-4925-B90A-01B66AB41921.jpeg

Meet Trump's New BFF Jacob Wohl

Last night on Twitter, along with urging various nations in Northeast Asia to go to war with North Korea, President Trump retweeted a gushing tweet from someone named Jacob Wohl, a name I hadn’t heard before. A quick look at his twitter profile shows Wohl presents himself as a financial management wunderkind and epic Trump supporter. He’s already a mini-star in conservative media and no doubt about to grow in such stardom with a retweet from the President. (It’s worth wondering, how did Trump find Wohl.) He also appears to be a veritable mini-Trump, racking up a reputation for defrauded investors, various boffo shenanigans and a batch of regulators on his trail.

Funny how no one here has ever heard of him. :lol:

Who the fuck is Jacob Wohl?
I love these responses! They’re right up there with:

Who is Roger Stone?
Who are Diamond & Silk?
Who is George Popodopoulis?
Who is Eric Trump?

View attachment 250130View attachment 250131View attachment 250132

Seriously, I've never heard of the guy. I don't know about the rest of the folks...
Remember the guy who tried to claim that Robert Mueller had sexually harrassed some woman? that guy.

Vaguely...
The incredibly shoddy plot to smear Robert Mueller, explained

:auiqs.jpg:
What TV show is Jacob Wohl on? And linkies to any members of the conservative press fawning over Wohl and callilng him "beautiful"?
Oh now the shoe is on the other foot and you are scrambling to claim it is different? :lol:

It is different. Vast numbers of the right didn't cry up this guy as some hero. He didn't pay anyone to commit a fake hate crime, which then caused the police to expend an inordinate amount of time investigating a hoax.

Some idiot posting something vile tweets on Twitter is not the equivalent of the above.
False. He paid a woman to claim Mueller sexually harassed her. The FBI spent an inordinate amount of time investigating that hoax.

And “vast” numbers of the Left don’t even know who Smollett is. You wingnuts know all about him, though, from State TV covering him 24/7.

Besides Trump? Trumpy retweeted Wohl many times. But since his twitter account was suspended all his tweets have disappeared.

View attachment 250445

Last night on Twitter, along with urging various nations in Northeast Asia to go to war with North Korea, President Trump retweeted a gushing tweet from someone named Jacob Wohl, a name I hadn’t heard before. A quick look at his twitter profile shows Wohl presents himself as a financial management wunderkind and epic Trump supporter. He’s already a mini-star in conservative media and no doubt about to grow in such stardom with a retweet from the President. (It’s worth wondering, how did Trump find Wohl.) He also appears to be a veritable mini-Trump, racking up a reputation for defrauded investors, various boffo shenanigans and a batch of regulators on his trail.

:290968001256257790-final::auiqs.jpg:

I love these responses! They’re right up there with:

Who is Roger Stone?
Who are Diamond & Silk?
Who is George Popodopoulis?
Who is Eric Trump?

View attachment 250130View attachment 250131View attachment 250132

Seriously, I've never heard of the guy. I don't know about the rest of the folks...
Remember the guy who tried to claim that Robert Mueller had sexually harrassed some woman? that guy.

Vaguely...
The incredibly shoddy plot to smear Robert Mueller, explained
Was it Wohl who had his pants zipper down the entire presser?

All the wingnuts who posted in this thread now look like total fucking idiots.

Breaking Report: Special counsel and former FBI director Robert Mueller accuse of rape by very credi

Hey MindWars - what made her credible?

Breaking Report: Special counsel and former FBI director Robert Mueller accuse of rape by very credi

Maybe we should list them all.

Hey Polishprince - what made her credible? Fucking losers.

I think we have to believe the Victim here. She is reportedly very credible, and I've heard nothing from Mueller or any of his lackeys to dispute that.

It would probably be best for Mueller to immediately resign and remove the cloud of suspicion from the Special Prosecutors Office.

View attachment 250445

It must be so comforting to you to have a feverish fantasy life as compensation for lack of a real one.

He's the guy who won't be interviewed on 'Good Morning America.'
Other than that, I don't have a clue.
We finally agree on something.
Do you ever get tired of trolling?
I only troll hypocrites and America-haters, willing to put their Party affiliation ahead of their country and their common sense.
America haters, like MAGA? That's what maga was in not so many words. "America sucks cuz obama, we gonna get rid of it all and burn it all down out of spite til we have things our way again"

America is the people and the institutions and the history.

Forum List

Back