Jackie Evancho will sing the national anthem at Donald Trump's inauguration

I have no interest in following the lives or careers of children

Come on now, this is reality america, celebrity is kin to godliness.
Did you ever study for the Priesthood?

It's a joke. Celebrity or not, I have no interest in following the lives of children

Well ain't you an odd one, most americans will follow anything they see everyone else following.
:rofl:
"Something's going on and you don't know what it is, do you Mister Jones?"

You started it didn't you.

Yup.

Itza bitch having your thunder stolen right out from under you!

Your feckless little baiting attempt hasn't drawn any biters just yet.

You were right but then you couldn't resist the age to be first.

First at something......

maxresdefault.jpg

Here's your trophy!

I've seen her perform in Pittsburgh and she has an amazing voice.

Creepy heritage. No British Bloodlines? Does everyone in her family speak English?

Ethnicity:
*Polish, Slovak, Ukrainian

I wish that I could hear Alison Krauss sing the anthem. To me no other female can top her. :) :) :)

God bless you and her always!!! :) :) :)

Holly (a fan of Alison since 1994)

P.S. Does anyone know if she has ever done it for anywhere in public before?

Cinderella story here at the White House.......
Got a Russian agent being sworn in
OH .......SHE GOT ALL OF THAT ONE....

I'M not sure how many of you might remember this little girl but my has she grown and this kid has a killer voice!!

Jackie Evancho will sing "The Star-Spangled Banner" at the inauguration of President-elect Donald Trump.

This was her what seems like yesterday

Never heard of her until a friend of mine loaned me her Awakening cd, one of the best quality cds out there, no tactic of one decent hit with a dozen crap throw away songs on it that ruined the recording industry, I like every song on it, and I've been a major fan ever since, went back and bought two of her earlier cds, even the show tunes one, and I hate show tunes. She's an interpretative genius, able to express multiple emotions at once, depending on the song, and I'm going to be fan forever. I listen to her instrumental of Rachmaninoff's Vocalise almost every day since I bought the cd two years ago. Je Taime and Dormi Jesu are another two big faves, as is Lovers from her earleir Dream With Me cd. I can't wait for her next cd; from her AGT days to Awakening one can follow her development and progress and she's making amazing progress from one to another and will only get much more amazing as she learns her craft.

Last edited:
Cinderella story here at the White House.......
Got a Russian agent being sworn in
OH .......SHE GOT ALL OF THAT ONE....
Oooh. Maybe president Hussein, the leaving Islam sympathizer can do a goodbye apology tour?

He'll probably be heading to Iran first, to dedicate his new mosque they're giving him for his heroic services to Islam and their country.

Has she ever done what in public before? Isn't she an entertainer?
I am wanting to know if Alison Krauss has ever sang the national anthem anywhere in public before because I have never heard her do it and I have never read about her ever doing it before any sporting events. In my opinion, she should be the first person to be asked if anyone ever has asked her.

God bless you and Alison always!!! :) :) :)

Holly (a fan of her since 1994)

P.S. I wouldn't be surprised though if she has been asked, only to the surprise of those who ask her, she may have told them "No.". I can see her thinking that she would not be able to do it the song the way that most people may think that it should be done, she is that humble of a person even though her voice is as flawless as it is.

Forum List

Back