J6 tapes going to The Blaze

Maybe because they were LESS OF A THREAT than dead AB.
They are ALSO dead.

Why is Babbitt on your 'did not deserve it' list?
But the others are?

FUUUUCKing racist.^^^^^^
How do you know anybody who dies undeservedly at the hand of the police is not on my did not deserve to die list. You fucking idiot. Nice distraction though dumbass hahaha

Screenshot_20210919-155548_Chrome.jpg

Your favorite LIE.
Just post any proof again you fucking coward.

JFC, are you too lazy to repost a link, but would rather type....I already sourced it.

LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....
Oh oh looks like someone's triggered! Being proven wrong will do that to a typical shitlib.

Screenshot_20221213-075404_Twitter.jpg

How do you know anybody who dies undeservedly at the hand of the police is not on my did not deserve to die list. You fucking idiot. Nice distraction though dumbass hahaha
Well.....I live a quiet life.
Police have no reason to bother me.

I can't speak for you, nor can I speak for all the OTHER dumbasses that .........
Have a nice night.

Well.....I live a quiet life.
Police have no reason to bother me.

I can't speak for you, nor can I speak for all the OTHER dumbasses that .........
Have a nice night.
Good for you. Hopefully you'll think about the fact that you are what's wrong with this country. Be better

Good for you. Hopefully you'll think about the fact that you are what's wrong with this country. Be better
Seriously.....why am I wrong?
You have FACTS, so you say, present them and tell me how I'm Wrong.

Dear Lord, I can't stand these ^^^^^ cowards.

Seriously.....why am I wrong?
You have FACTS, so you say, present them and tell me how I'm Wrong.

Dear Lord, I can't stand these ^^^^^ cowards.
The reason you're wrong is because I watch the video tape of her being murdered. So did a lot of other people. Am I not supposed to believe My Lying Eyes? Nice little tantrum by the way

Honestly, what concerns me is your constant lack of proper punctuation.
Is that what they taught you in Private School?

Or is it possible you sucked on your mothers tits for so long, she couldn't let go, and homeschooled your ass?
Again with the distraction. Did you learn that in shitlib school?

Your favorite LIE.
Just post any proof again you fucking coward.

JFC, are you too lazy to repost a link, but would rather type....I already sourced it.

LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....
It is proven to me and others. You deny reality.

Yes.
It shows your lack of education, and that concerns me.

Every poster makes a few 'typos' but you, dear Lord.
I bet you struggle with verbal conversations always worruing if they are using proper pinctuation and spelling??
well sorry I hurt your feelings and cause you so much distress, it isnt my intention,,

It is proven to me and others. You deny reality.
Don't say you already posted it.
You haven't.

You have ZERO proof.

Hey, did Felon D'Souza Put out ANOTER film for you to purchase?
I bet you paid.......sheep will do that.

Forum List

Back