J6 tapes going to The Blaze

so, you have no clue what lethal force is, or the reasons it's used/required?

Thanks for your uninformed responses.
Neither do you.

Tell me the difference between....

1) Babbitt breaching that window and the next target being Congress Members.
2) Babbitt breaching YOUR window and the next target being YOUR FAMILY.

Neither do you.

A private residence is different than a public protest in the house of the people. Try to think with more clarity.

A private residence is different than a public protest in the house of the people. Try to think with more clarity.
No.
But I really wish she would have made it through her illegal breach and kil..................

Neither do you.

20+ years in the military and 10+ in Corrections being schooled in Use of Force, and 'I' don't know what it is?

Bud, if you shoot someone coming thru your window and they don't fall inside, you need to call your lawyer. and HOPE he's good. Going by that video, the glass in the door was barely broken, she had a barricade of furniture to get over before she was a physical threat to anyone.

Lethal force was unnecessary at the point it was used.

No.
But I really wish she would have made it through her illegal breach and kil..................
No. You won't think with more clarity? Babbitt was unarmed so she wasn't going to kill anyone. The Cowardly policeman could have walked over there and stuck a gun in her face and told her to stop but he did not. The Cowardly policeman stayed unseen to the left of Babbitt and shot her in the head with no warning. You can't win this argument, you are wrong. You are a typical trump-hating shitlib whose head is very far up his ass. You are what's wrong with our country today.

Neither do you.

There were police between her and the Congress people. A 5 foot two unarmed woman. Can you imagine if she got a hold of anybody? You are defending murder and you know it.

20+ years in the military and 10+ being schooled in Use of Force, and 'I' don't know what it is?

Bud, if you shoot someone coming thru your window and they don't fall inside, you need to call your lawyer. and HOPE he's good. Going by that video, the glass in the door was barely broken, she had a barricade of furniture to get over before she was a physical threat to anyone.

Lethal force was unnecessary at the point it was used.
No. You won't think with more clarity? Babbitt was unarmed so she wasn't going to kill anyone. The Cowardly policeman could have walked over there and stuck a gun in her face and told her to stop but he did not. The Cowardly policeman stayed unseen to the left of Babbitt and shot her in the head with no warning. You can't win this argument, you are wrong. You are a typical trump-hating shitlib whose head is very far up his ass. You are what's wrong with our country today.
Tell the shooter how he was to know she was not armed?
There is no PROOF that she was or was NOT armed.

Ashli was a victim of her own stupidity.
If THAT WAS YOUR CHILD, and you could rewind the video, you might ask her....WTF were you doing? What was your intention? Did you have a bomb? Or were you just a stupid ^&&*.

If THAT WAS YOUR CHILD, and you could rewind the video, you might ask her....WTF were you doing? What was your intention? Did you have a bomb? Or were you just a stupid ^&&*.
Looks like she was murdered by that policeman. Since when do you have to prove whether you have a weapon on you or not when you're at a protest? where is your proof that she had a weapon?. Since when do you deserve to be killed for doing something stupid ? You're defending murder for your corrupt agenda. Why didn't they shoot all the protesters who were trying to burn down that courthouse in Portland shining Green Lasers in cop's eyes and throwing lethal fireworks?

unless she had weapon in her hands, LETHAL FORCE WAS UNNECESSARY

agreed, but stupidity is not a death sentence.

She was being pushed by a crowd of people.

She did not deserve to be shot like that. That police officer is a coward. It is almost like he was sent down there to do that
Ask the following, maybe they could answer....if they were STILL ALIVE.
You &$^&(#)#

What does that have to do with it you fucking idiot
Maybe because they were LESS OF A THREAT than dead AB.
They are ALSO dead.

Why is Babbitt on your 'did not deserve it' list?
But the others are?

FUUUUCKing racist.^^^^^^

I sourced it already. Facts are facts.
Your favorite LIE.
Just post any proof again you fucking coward.

JFC, are you too lazy to repost a link, but would rather type....I already sourced it.

LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....LIAR......LIAR.......LIAR.....

Forum List

Back