J6 hearings not be doing that well? ... CREW to Sue

Why should the answer be one word? That's just stupid. I answered the question that man is now as God once was. Do you have a reading problem? As God is now, man may become.
Because some propositions are either true or they aren't. There's no third possibility.

No it's not. So, what more do you want to know than where the God of this Universe came from?
Yes it is. Either everything comes from something, or it doesn't. There is no third option, no matter how much you weasel.

Yes it is. Either everything comes from something, or it doesn't. There is no third option, no matter how much you weasel.
I would argue there is only one answer. Something comes only from something and never nothing. So again, who is doing the weaseling. The thing is, I have no idea what your problem is.

I would argue there is only one answer. Something comes only from something and never nothing. So again, who is doing the weaseling. The thing is, I have no idea what your problem is.
You're doing the weaseling. You just gave two possible answers, not one. You are assuming that God exists. You need actual evidence to convince rational people.

You're doing the weaseling. You just gave two possible answers, not one. You are assuming that God exists. You need actual evidence to convince rational people.
You aren't rational. Only rational people believe God exists and have evidence for this. Like I said, God organized the Universe after he was glorified in His resurrection. The evidence is the universe. Only irrational people would reject that the universe exists. Your belief is the universe came from nothing. That is irrational and illogical.

You aren't rational. Only rational people believe God exists and have evidence for this. Like I said, God organized the Universe after he was glorified in His resurrection. The evidence is the universe. Only irrational people would reject that the universe exists. Your belief is the universe came from nothing. That is irrational and illogical.
You believe in a gaseous vertebrate who lives above the clouds, and you tell me I'm not rational?

The universe is evidence of the universe, and that's all. There's no evidence of some gaseous vertebrate with magical powers.

You call believing that the universe "irrational." Yet, you believe God came from nothing. So who's irrational?

You believe in a gaseous vertebrate who lives above the clouds, and you tell me I'm not rational?

The universe is evidence of the universe, and that's all. There's no evidence of some gaseous vertebrate with magical powers.

You call believing that the universe "irrational." Yet, you believe God came from nothing. So who's irrational?
You believe in something coming from nothing. Tell me that isn't irrational and illogical. Matter cannot be created nor destroyed. So, how did all this get here? It had to be God. It's the only rational and logical answer. And, especially when it comes to this universe we live in.

Forum List

Back