J6 hearings not be doing that well? ... CREW to Sue

Delldude

Sheep Dipped Boy Scout
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2014
Plasticville U.S.A
I think they got Him now.

Former President Donald Trump‘s New Jersey golf resort is facing a criminal complaint after the presidential seal was spotted on the course that will host the Saudi-backed LIV tournament.

Citizens for Reform and Ethics in Washington (CREW) has filed a Justice Department complaint against Trump National Golf Club Bedminster — site of the controversial Saudi-backed LIV Golf series that has drawn protest from 9/11 families and defiant support from Trump — citing chapter and verse they say shows the club is violating federal law by using the presidential seal on golf tee markers that were spotted in an Instagram post:
Criminal Complaint Filed Against Trump NJ Golf Resort

Then there is the case for Democrat 'sticky fingers' going back to the Clinton's, if not earlier;

Clinton's Return White House Furniture​

W A S H I N G T O N, Feb. 8, 2001 -- Former President Clinton and his wife, Sen.Hillary Rodham Clinton, have sent $28,000 worth of household goods back to Washington after questions arose over whether the items were intended as personal gifts or donations to the White House.

“We have been informed that it is being shipped back, and the National Park Service is ready to receive it, take possession of it and take custody of it,” Jim McDaniel, the National Park Service’s liaison to the White House, said Wednesday.

“The property is being returned to government custody until such time that the issues can be resolved. It may well turn outthat that property is rightly the personal property of the Clinton's.”

Giving Back

After they were criticized for taking $190,000 worth of china,flatware, rugs, televisions, sofas and other gifts with them when they left, the Clintons announced last week that they would pay for$86,000 worth of gifts, or nearly half the amount.

Then there is the case for Democrat 'sticky fingers' going back to the Clinton's, if not earlier;

Clinton's Return White House Furniture​

W A S H I N G T O N, Feb. 8, 2001 -- Former President Clinton and his wife, Sen.Hillary Rodham Clinton, have sent $28,000 worth of household goods back to Washington after questions arose over whether the items were intended as personal gifts or donations to the White House.

“We have been informed that it is being shipped back, and the National Park Service is ready to receive it, take possession of it and take custody of it,” Jim McDaniel, the National Park Service’s liaison to the White House, said Wednesday.

“The property is being returned to government custody until such time that the issues can be resolved. It may well turn outthat that property is rightly the personal property of the Clinton's.”

Giving Back

After they were criticized for taking $190,000 worth of china,flatware, rugs, televisions, sofas and other gifts with them when they left, the Clintons announced last week that they would pay for$86,000 worth of gifts, or nearly half the amount.
And they immediately complied and returned the items that belonged to the white house.

Quite a contrast to the orange pile of shit. Hell, we had to extract top secret documents from him that he stole from the white house.

And they immediately complied and returned the items that belonged to the white house.

Quite a contrast to the orange pile of shit. Hell, we had to extract top secret documents from him that he stole from the white house.
LOL....Those papers worked out well.....lolol

They stole WH furniture just like you GDF low life scum steal everything..

Those to. But it was displayed on golf carts as well. It was done by design.

I get that since it was Trump you are not allowed to say anything about it, but it is a cheap use of the presidential seal and we should not allow it.

Now, time for you to shove your head back up Trump's ass.
He was President. So, why can he not use it again? You do know there have been many movies and TV shows where the Presidential Seal was used. Don't you TDR people have somewhere else to be?

He was President. So, why can he not use it again? You do know there have been many movies and TV shows where the Presidential Seal was used. Don't you TDR people have somewhere else to be?

Yes he was. And even while the POTUS he is not allowed to use it for a profit.

No president was making money off those movies.

I do not know what a TDR people are, but I prefer that our leaders do not start to make the White House look like a Nasar racer.

I would feel the same way no matter which former POTUS was doing it. But then again every other living former POTUS was able to move on and have a life after the White House, but damn if Trump just cannot let go. One of the most pathetic things I have seen out of a grown man

This 1/6 committee is back firing so much lol all there saying is trump is a bad man lol it’s embarrassing.. trump will look like a god if no charges are pressed

Forum List

Back