J.K. Rowling, new hero for human freedom....

In the show Star Trek, The Next Generation, there is an episode where Captain Pickard is being tortured....he is told to say that even though there are 4 lights lit on the wall, he must say there are 5 in order to prevent more torture....in the end, he is able to say there are only 4, the truth.

J.K. Rowling is now entering that same position......she is being told to say that men can be women and women can be men, and if she doesn't, it is fast approaching a time where she will be jailed for saying men cannot be women....and women cannot be men.....

There are 4 lights.....

“Labour would make attacks motivated by hatred of the victim's gender identity into 'aggravated offences', including deliberately calling a person by the wrong pronouns,” the report stated. “ “This would bring transphobic abuse into line with assault and harassment motivated by hatred on the grounds of race or religion, which are punishable by up to two years in prison.”

Rowling responded to the news on X, formerly known as Twitter.

“I’ll happily do two years if the alternative is compelled speech and forced denial of the reality and importance of sex,” Rowling wrote.
------

“I can only say that I’ve thought about it deeply and hard and long. And I’ve listened, I promise, to the other side,” she said. “And I believe, absolutely, that there is something dangerous about this movement, and it must be challenged.”

She writes satanic worship books.

In the show Star Trek, The Next Generation, there is an episode where Captain Pickard is being tortured....he is told to say that even though there are 4 lights lit on the wall, he must say there are 5 in order to prevent more torture....in the end, he is able to say there are only 4, the truth.

J.K. Rowling is now entering that same position......she is being told to say that men can be women and women can be men, and if she doesn't, it is fast approaching a time where she will be jailed for saying men cannot be women....and women cannot be men.....

There are 4 lights.....

“Labour would make attacks motivated by hatred of the victim's gender identity into 'aggravated offences', including deliberately calling a person by the wrong pronouns,” the report stated. “ “This would bring transphobic abuse into line with assault and harassment motivated by hatred on the grounds of race or religion, which are punishable by up to two years in prison.”

Rowling responded to the news on X, formerly known as Twitter.

“I’ll happily do two years if the alternative is compelled speech and forced denial of the reality and importance of sex,” Rowling wrote.
------

“I can only say that I’ve thought about it deeply and hard and long. And I’ve listened, I promise, to the other side,” she said. “And I believe, absolutely, that there is something dangerous about this movement, and it must be challenged.”

She is indeed a hero. Amazing though that people have to stand up for the fact that a woman is a woman and a man is a man. It boggles the mind, especially when the side who claims they believe in science and they believe in facts, in fact, don't.

Deranged homophobic/transphobic spewing.

There is nothing “deranged” or otherwise wrong with being “homophobic” or “transphobic”.

All that it means to be “homophobic” is that one recognizes an immoral, disordered sexual perversio0n for what it clearly is.

And all that it means to be “transphobic” is that one gives greater credence to science than to the insane delusions of fucked-up lunatics.

It is no insult at all to be called by either one of these terms. The genuine insult would be to be accused of •NOT• being “homophobic” or “transphobic”.

Tranny-topaz-enhance-2048w-faceai.jpg

Next time you make a ham-fisted appeal to transphobia using a bigoted children's author & TV show to bolster your homophobic, ignorance-fueled claims, maybe cite the original source so you don't look like such an idiot.

Next time you try to pass as a respectable child-sexual-mutilator, go to hell.

Your original source -

In July 2002, Brian was found dead from an overdose of antidepressants. In May 2004, David committed suicide by shooting himself in the head with a sawed-off shotgun at the age of 38. According to his mother, "he had recently become depressed after losing his job and separating from his wife."[52]

Forum List

Back