J.E.T.S Jets Jets Jets

Andrew2382

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2008
Thats right ladies and gents

My boys in green went to Tenn and smacked up the undefeated Titans in a good ol fashioned romp.

Just goes with what I am saying that the Titans team was overated and the Jets are the team to beat in the AFC.

Jets/Giants superbowl?

Could happen

Thats right ladies and gents

My boys in green went to Tenn and smacked up the undefeated Titans in a good ol fashioned romp.

Just goes with what I am saying that the Titans team was overated and the Jets are the team to beat in the AFC.

Jets/Giants superbowl?

Could happen
There going to loose, choke big time!

am i reading the words from a disgruntled Pats fan?
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

wow...thats prettty miserable. thank god you're not president
no but is brother in law will be coaching at a rival to WSU whom I am a big fan of their bball team!

And my family has been miserable with the Hawks since the 80's, we almost get there but then we are denied. But when you are a Seahawk fan who just have to be thankful they even made it to the big show!

where all the dolphin fans at...your anguish sustains me
speaking of dolphins I have a question for you, I first heard this asked on the Herd(don't know if that is how you spell his last name)a few years ago. Who do you think is a better quater back Dan Marino who never won a super bowl but had better regular season stats or Steve Young who won two superbowls?

Marino was better then Young.

My fav QB was Elway,he was the best with the game on the line with less then 2 minutes, had a cannon for an arm, and would plow over you like a fullback.

he was also great at calling audibles.

marino was one of th ebest passers, I'd take Elway tho.

Plus, I fucking hate marino, so happy he doesn't have a ring

Marino is garbage.

Elway would have been too, had he not finally won the big one.

I don't care how good your numbers are. If you can't win the big one, especially when you have an opportunity to play in it, you are not considered a great QB in my book.

Championships separate the men from the boys.

Marino is garbage.

I don't care how good your numbers are. If you can't win the big one, especially when you have an opportunity to play in it, you are not considered a great QB in my book.

Says the boy who saw one of his teams win a championship for the first time in his life. (aren't you 28 Paulie?)

Peyton needs to win another Super Bowl, but I think Andy is on to something, it very well could be a Jets/Giants Super Bowl.

Who would have thought that the Jets getting Brett Baby would propel them in the elite this year?

We shall see.............

{Also, if the Giants repeat this year, who would have thought Eli would have 2 rings before big bro?}

Last edited:
Says the boy who saw one of his teams win a championship for the first time in his life. (aren't you 28 Paulie?)

Yeah, 28. I feel like twice that, somtimes.

Take Donovan McNabb, for instance. For a while there, he was awesome. But he lost 4 NFC championship games, and a super bowl.

So he's garbage. And NOW look at him. He's a shell of what he once was. His career will be defined by his inability to take his team to the promised land.

I don't care how many games Favre wins for the Jets, this is how I prefer to remember him:

brett-favre.JPG

I will always be a Packers fan. I bleed green and gold, but since Ted Thompson, Mark Murphy, and Mike McCarthy are complete dumasses to let Favre go, then sign Rodgers through 2014(In what fucking uninverse has Aaron Rodgers done to deserve a six year contract?), I will have to settle for this:

alg_favre-pass.jpg

Until the three stooges get fired, I'll watch the Jets. GO GANG GREEN!!

Marino is garbage.

That is kind of what Colin Herd said, this is when each of them were up for the Hall of Fame. Your stats can be perfect but if you can't win at the big show or even get there, it doesn't mean shit.
Look at Steve Largent, he was the best wide reciever until Rice broke his record but Rice went to the super bowl a few times. Of course he had Montana to help him along or he helped Montana, either way.
And as for Peyton at least he has won a super bowl Marino never did and how many years did he play?

I don't care how many games Favre wins for the Jets, this is how I prefer to remember him:

brett-favre.JPG

I will always be a Packers fan. I bleed green and gold, but since Ted Thompson, Mark Murphy, and Mike McCarthy are complete dumasses to let Favre go, then sign Rodgers through 2014(In what fucking uninverse has Aaron Rodgers done to deserve a six year contract?), I will have to settle for this:

alg_favre-pass.jpg

Until the three stooges get fired, I'll watch the Jets. GO GANG GREEN!!
I think it is wierd they call it gang green, when it really turns black!:razz:

You think Packer fans are ticked after the Saints beat them Monday night? Brett is making the Jets winners...but...I don't think Brett will take the jets to the Super Bowl. He will choke in the playoffs, unfortunately. I just hope he doesn't lose to the Putriots.

Forum List

Back