I’ve telling everyone about the Buffalo Bills this year and I continue to be ignored

This teams’ offense is lethal. Josh Allen is 40 yards shy of breaking the team record for most passing yards, has the team record for most TDs thrown, and has the highest completion percentage out of any QB in team history. Stefan Diggs is leading the NFL in receiving yards and receptions. This team has played the hardest strength of schedule rating out of any team in the NFL playoffs and they only have 3 loses, one mind you on a lucky Hail Mary. I’m not saying Buffalo is going to win the Super Bowl, but it wouldn’t be crazy if it happened.

The Bills are firing on all cylinders and Josh Allen is a great young quarterback. Even though I've been a Chiefs fan since the days of Len Dawson, I believe that the Bills will win the AFC championship and go to the Superbowl.
Where they will lose to the Green Bay Packers.

That could very well happen. Especially if the Bills beat the chiefs. There would be a lot of pressure on Buffalo if they make the Super Bowl.

This teams’ offense is lethal. Josh Allen is 40 yards shy of breaking the team record for most passing yards, has the team record for most TDs thrown, and has the highest completion percentage out of any QB in team history. Stefan Diggs is leading the NFL in receiving yards and receptions. This team has played the hardest strength of schedule rating out of any team in the NFL playoffs and they only have 3 loses, one mind you on a lucky Hail Mary. I’m not saying Buffalo is going to win the Super Bowl, but it wouldn’t be crazy if it happened.

The Bills are firing on all cylinders and Josh Allen is a great young quarterback. Even though I've been a Chiefs fan since the days of Len Dawson, I believe that the Bills will win the AFC championship and go to the Superbowl.

That could very well happen. Especially if the Bills beat the chiefs. There would be a lot of pressure on Buffalo if they make the Super Bowl.
The Chiefs still have a lower playoff winning record than the Bills. Would be a great matchup in AFC Championship game.

That is a definite possibility. Aaron Rodgers has been awesome this year.

As good as Aaron Rogers is, I don’t think he’ll be able to beat the Chiefs if the Chiefs get out of the AFC. Aaron Rogers just doesn’t have the weapons Mahomes has. I think if the Bills get out of the AFC they’d also be the favorites to beat Green Bay because they also have more offensive weapons than Green Bay, but the Bills have the franchise pressure of never being having won the big one, so that pressure could be a factor.

As good as Aaron Rogers is, I don’t think he’ll be able to beat the Chiefs if the Chiefs get out of the AFC. Aaron Rogers just doesn’t have the weapons Mahomes has. I think if the Bills get out of the AFC they’d also be the favorites to beat Green Bay because they also have more offensive weapons than Green Bay, but the Bills have the franchise pressure of never being having won the big one, so that pressure could be a factor.

I agree that the Chiefs have formidable offensive weapons. If I'm not mistaken the Bills have gone to 4 Superbowls and lost them all, however, being a believer in statistical probability, this could be their year.

Either way, it should shape up to be an interesting playoff picture.

The Packers have the top scoring offense in the league.

We can put pressure on any defense.

I agree u guys can put pressure on any defense, but you guys had a softer schedule than the Bills and Josh Allen was hurt in October, so he didn’t play great, the second half of the season he’s gone nuclear and the Bills have blown nearly everyone out. Our only loss in the last 8 games was on a lucky Hail Mary. Rodgers has been more consistent, but Allen has been more prolific. That’s why Allen was offensive player of the week 4 times and Rogers won it 1 time.

I agree u guys can put pressure on any defense, but you guys had a softer schedule than the Bills and Josh Allen was hurt in October, so he didn’t play great, the second half of the season he’s gone nuclear and the Bills have blown nearly everyone out. Our only loss in the last 8 games was on a lucky Hail Mary. Rodgers has been more consistent, but Allen has been more prolific. That’s why Allen was offensive player of the week 4 times and Rogers won it 1 time.
We have a better running game with Adam Jones and company. Also, the Packers are built defensively to beat passing teams. The Bills have struggled all year defensively against the run. Packers have both run and pass.

I have no doubt that a Bills v Packers would be a match up of the best teams in the NFL.

We have a better running game with Adam Jones and company. Also, the Packers are built defensively to beat passing teams. The Bills have struggled all year defensively against the run. Packers have both run and pass.

I have no doubt that a Bills v Packers would be a match up of the best teams in the NFL.

You guys have more explosive backs, but Josh Allen is a bigger threat to run than Rogers. There hasn’t really been many defenses to slow Buffalo’s passing game. If you beat us, which of course is possible, I predict it would be in a Allen Rogers shootout.