I've Never Seen A More Obvious Case Of Pass Interference In My Life...And Nobody Threw A Flag

dude you keep saying how the rams defense is much better than the chiefs.clearly a delusion you have. did you watch the COWBOYS game? obviously you did not.

even with talib in the lineup their seconday was getting roasted by the cowboys,chris coolingsworth mentioned it as well that there was real sloppy coverage ESPECIALLY by peters,man that guy is WORTHLESS and a shit stain on that team.:mad: he is ALWAYS getting toasted.:mad:
A Ram fan who shits on the Rams.

Dude, who are you?

dude you keep saying how the rams defense is much better than the chiefs.clearly a delusion you have. did you watch the COWBOYS game? obviously you did not.

even with talib in the lineup their seconday was getting roasted by the cowboys,chris coolingsworth mentioned it as well that there was real sloppy coverage ESPECIALLY by peters,man that guy is WORTHLESS and a shit stain on that team.:mad: he is ALWAYS getting toasted.:mad:
A Ram fan who shits on the Rams.

Dude, who are you?
An honest guy. He’s not gonna be blind to the cheating just because his team is the one benefitting from it.

I can’t wait for the nfl to decide it’s the lions turn to win a championship. They tried to give us a Super Bowl three times in history but we blew it three times. Once was with billy sims. Once with Barry Sanders and once with megaton.

The problem is the team who’ve they’ve rigged it for has to make some plays. The lions can’t make plays. Lol

How did the Chiefs defense do in their game? Oh, that's right, they lost. How did the Chiefs defense do against the Rams? Oh, that's right, they lost that one to.

When the Rams defense stuffs the Patriots, what are you going to say then?
It’s rigged either way.

Neither team in the Super Bowl should be in the Super Bowl.

I may protest and not watch. I have lots of movies taped on my dvr

:yes_text12::udaman::thankusmile::beer::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

This is honestly the best most intelligent post you have EVER made since you first registered here.:beer: sure wish you were capable of doing that when the evidence is presented to you how the dems are as corrupt as the republicans are:biggrin:

I haven't watched a superbowl since the patriots and seahawks game.

after that superbowl I said that the ONLY time i would EVER watch a superbowl again in the future after i FINALLY woke up to how these superbowl games are rigged after pete the cheat obviously threw the game to them a few years ago,i said that the ONLY superbowls i would ever watch again in the future is if the Rams were in them.

well guess what? even THAT statement has turned out not to be true because I am not even going to watch this superbowl either.

The only way I WILL watch it is one week later when i can view it for free IF the Rams have been scripted to win the game

i am actually Glad this happened,that the NFL made it so glaringly obvious how BOTH of these games were fixed because this will be the blunder of the NFL where they got their hand caught in the cookie jar. Now BECAUSE of these two games,the WHOLE WORLD is now aware of what I been saying ever since the pats/seahawks superbowl that these games are all so scripted and so obviously rigged the whole country has now FINALLY woke up to what i have known since the patriots/seahawks game.

I am 100% with you,find an old great movie to watch next sunday,your time will be much more better spent constructively.If you CANT find one,go to a movie theatre and watch a movie,if you can find one you like, pick up a book and read it.you will be using your time in a MUCH better way. four hours of watching an obvious scripted game is a complete waste of time and a waste of life.

by the ay,i see you did not make it over to to this thread,man you need new glasses,how on earth could you have missed THIS thread?

stick to college football.that at least has teams that stay loyal to their fans and dont give a middle finger to them and leave for another city after you devoted DECADES of your life and time to them. at least you never have to worry about that from THEM right?:2up:
I know the entire system is rigged. But what party is in power does matter. The Supreme Court for example. A right wing court is not good unless you are a conservative.

If it didn’t matter trump would have nominated Merrick garland the guy obama tried to appoint.

An honest guy. He’s not gonna be blind to the cheating just because his team is the one benefitting from it.

I can’t wait for the nfl to decide it’s the lions turn to win a championship. They tried to give us a Super Bowl three times in history but we blew it three times. Once was with billy sims. Once with Barry Sanders and once with megaton.

The problem is the team who’ve they’ve rigged it for has to make some plays. The lions can’t make plays. Lol
Hey, I said it was a blown call to. But you don't let the game go down to the refs. The refs also blew a delay of game against the Saints and a face mask against the Saints.

Forum List

Back