I've Never Seen A More Obvious Case Of Pass Interference In My Life...And Nobody Threw A Flag

I'm sorry, but the reason there is more than one official is that it eliminates possible "mistakes" like this.
Pass-interference and Holding are two penalties that the NFL uses to shave points and control the game.
In this case the no-call was so blatant and obvious that the only people in the entire stadium that missed the call was the officials.

It is interesting that both games had controversial calls, nor non calls that determined who would be in the Super Bowl. I can understand why people would think it was fixed. I would add bad Roughing the Passer calls to the above list as potential game changers.
I spotted that foul when it happened.
It looked like the KC player Tomahawked Brady in the head.
Then when you look at it in slow-motion, it looks like he missed his head and instead hit him in the chest. One more inch to the right and he would have nailed him in the head. So the intent was obvious. He went for his head.

The game's rigged.
I've never seen a better example of pass-interference on that no-call, which would have ended the game.

That was total horseshit.
Not only did he interfere with him but he hit him in the head, an obvious personal-foul.
Saints got ripped off. That was a bad ref crew. They missed a delay of game, a face mask penalty and they didn't give Hekker a first down when they played in week 9.

And in two weeks, you're not going to see a more obvious case of rape in the Super Bowl. The Rams are going to F Brady in the A!

Even my dad called me and said it happened.

Will la ram fan complain now that the game is rigged in his teams favor?
You got to be nuts! The NFL hierarchy and their media minions are so east coast bias, it makes me want to vomit. They hardly ever talk about the Rams. It's always Pittsburgh this and Buffalo that. And they love to suck that Tom Brady dick. Well, we're gonna fuck him up in two weeks.

The game's rigged.
I've never seen a better example of pass-interference on that no-call, which would have ended the game.

Not only did he interfere with him but he hit him in the head, an obvious personal-foul.
Saints got ripped off. That was a bad ref crew. They missed a delay of game, a face mask penalty and they didn't give Hekker a first down when they played in week 9.

And in two weeks, you're not going to see a more obvious case of rape in the Super Bowl. The Rams are going to F Brady in the A!
And if the Rams get blown out you'll scream that the Saints got robbed.

And if the Rams get blown out you'll scream that the Saints got robbed.
Are you on crack? I just got done saying the Saints got robbed.
Actually your post made no sense. It was totally illogical. You claim that the Saints were robbed, then turn around and imply that the Rams deserve to be in the Superbowl because they're gonna kick the Patriots asses. You must be the one on drugs.

Actually your post made no sense. It was totally illogical. You claim that the Saints were robbed, then turn around and imply that the Rams deserve to be in the Superbowl because they're gonna kick the Patriots asses. You must be the one on drugs.
The Saints got robbed on that one play. The Rams got fucked on a couple of earlier plays. But that has nothing to do with what we are going to do in two weeks. We're gonna end this Patriot Dynasty.

The Saints got robbed on that one play. The Rams got fucked on a couple of earlier plays. But that has nothing to do with what we are going to do in two weeks. We're gonna end this Patriot Dynasty.
Oh really???
When are you gonna suit up and play for the Rams???

You got to be nuts! The NFL hierarchy and their media minions are so east coast bias, it makes me want to vomit. They hardly ever talk about the Rams. It's always Pittsburgh this and Buffalo that. And they love to suck that Tom Brady dick. Well, we're gonna fuck him up in two weeks.
I hope so but I doubt it. My money is on New England. Sorry but the rams just don’t look that good. And you see what Brady did to Mahoney

The game's rigged.

I think the Saints were robbed for some strange reason.
I can't figure out why.

some strange reason? and you cant figure out WHY? SERIOUSLY? are you joking? this IS a joke for the day right?:lmao:

Uh you somehow missed this post of DogmapHope. He just spelled it out for you here.DogmapHope is the only one here that seems to be able to grasp this.:D

The Los Angeles market is enormous and they are trying to jump start more fan interest in L.A.

This is third year the NFL is back in LA.I said MANY times FIVE years ago when they were still in st louis-"and sealybobo can attest to this," :D that once the Rams got back to LA,they would be winners again because the NFL "WANTS" the LA market to have WINNERS this way they are helping jump start that as he brilliantly said so well.:D:beer::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

They did not want a team to come to LA and REMAIN a loser.:lmao: they KNEW the chargers with phillip rivers would do well in the AFC where with that idiot mark davis,the biggest idiot owner of any professsional franchise,that the raiders would BOMB in LA under HIS ownership.:iyfyus.jpg: that was WHY they gave it to the chargers cause they knew with hall of famer phillip rivers,the chargers had a chance to be winners in the AFC for the NFL. they did not care that nobody in LA cares about the chargers and charger fans are greatly outnumbered 100 to 1 with raider fans there.:lmao::laughing0301:

you of ALL people,the poster who made that great thread that the NFL rigged the chargers/ravens game for the ravens to win because the NFL did not want the chargers to have a playoff game at a small soccer site,YOU i should not have to explain ANY of this to.:laughing0301::lmao:

Incredible that Dogmaphope GETS this,but YOU dont.:lmao::laugh:

kudos to dogmaphope,who next to my posts on here of course,wins hands down for the best post on here.had it not been for my two posts educating you all,HE would be the winner here.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

the corrupt NFL cartel is getting more and more corrupt every year,this is the first time i can ever recall TWO teams being gift wrapped a trip to the superbowl by the corrupt refs and the worst officiated NFC AND AFC title games.

the saints and chiefs should start a protest campaine for the REAL superbowl to be played between the saints and chiefs.heck i MYSELF would sign the petition.:abgg2q.jpg:
The Chiefs were supposed to win, but Brady fucked them.

The game's rigged.

Dude the entire world knows INCLUDING me that yes that game was rigged in favor for my Rams to go to the superbowl that is WHY i CANT get excited about them being in the superbowl like i wish i could.:(

Dude is your brain so incredibly warped that you dont remember all those years when the Rams were in st louis of me saying that once the Rams got to LA they would be winners because that is what the corrupt NFL cartel wants is for LOS ANGELES to be WINNERS?:lmao::rofl: its so fucking scripted,how you or ANYBODY can STILL be blind to this how these games are as scripted and rigged as pro wrestling is beyond me:abgg2q.jpg:

is this was any other NFL team in the AFC they were playing,i would say this game has been scripted for the Rams to win the superbowl HOWEVER this is the CHEATRIOTS we are talking about and Goddel has his head up Robert Krafts ass as do all the NFL referees as well so the NFL refs will gift wrapped this game for the cheatriots to beat my rams the same way they gift wrapped the superbowl for them to beat them the first time by letting the patriots players commit pass interence and get away with it, AND let them illegally spy on the rams to win that superbowl so this game is fixed so the cheats win again of course.:rolleyes:
Fair enough. Was wondering what your position was going to be on this. Thanks for being consistent.

I'm sorry, but the reason there is more than one official is that it eliminates possible "mistakes" like this.
Pass-interference and Holding are two penalties that the NFL uses to shave points and control the game.
In this case the no-call was so blatant and obvious that the only people in the entire stadium that missed the call was the officials.

It is interesting that both games had controversial calls, nor non calls that determined who would be in the Super Bowl. I can understand why people would think it was fixed. I would add bad Roughing the Passer calls to the above list as potential game changers.

ypo
The game's rigged.

I can't figure out why.

some strange reason? and you cant figure out WHY? SERIOUSLY? are you joking? this IS a joke for the day right?:lmao:

Uh you somehow missed this post of DogmapHope. He just spelled it out for you here.DogmapHope is the only one here that seems to be able to grasp this.:D

The Los Angeles market is enormous and they are trying to jump start more fan interest in L.A.

This is third year the NFL is back in LA.I said MANY times FIVE years ago when they were still in st louis-"and sealybobo can attest to this," :D that once the Rams got back to LA,they would be winners again because the NFL "WANTS" the LA market to have WINNERS this way they are helping jump start that as he brilliantly said so well.:D:beer::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

They did not want a team to come to LA and REMAIN a loser.:lmao: they KNEW the chargers with phillip rivers would do well in the AFC where with that idiot mark davis,the biggest idiot owner of any professsional franchise,that the raiders would BOMB in LA under HIS ownership.:iyfyus.jpg: that was WHY they gave it to the chargers cause they knew with hall of famer phillip rivers,the chargers had a chance to be winners in the AFC for the NFL. they did not care that nobody in LA cares about the chargers and charger fans are greatly outnumbered 100 to 1 with raider fans there.:lmao::laughing0301:

you of ALL people,the poster who made that great thread that the NFL rigged the chargers/ravens game for the ravens to win because the NFL did not want the chargers to have a playoff game at a small soccer site,YOU i should not have to explain ANY of this to.:laughing0301::lmao:

kudos to dogmaphope,who next to my posts on here of course,wins hands down for the best post on here.had it not been for my two posts educating you all,HE would be the winner here.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

the corrupt NFL cartel is getting more and more corrupt every year,this is the first time i can ever recall TWO teams being gift wrapped a trip to the superbowl by the corrupt refs and the worst officiated NFC AND AFC title games.

the saints and chiefs should start a protest campaine for the REAL superbowl to be played between the saints and chiefs.heck i MYSELF would sign the petition.:abgg2q.jpg:

WITH the help of the refs of course.:mad:the refs have their heads up bradys ass.:mad:

ONLY because as ALWAYS,they had the corrupt NFL refs in their pockets who same as roger goddel,all have their head up robert krafts ass as they do with tom shady brady.:mad:

as ALWAYS in big games.the cheatriots got the calls and the other opponent got none.if their playoff games were EVER officiated fairly,they would NEVER have won so many superbowls or made it to the superbowl in the first place.they have tainted a great sport.people around here cant accept that reality though.

it was so obvious they were trying to give the game to them.the replays CLEARLY showed that edelman touched the ball with his finger tips and they said he did not touch it.any other team they would not have overturned it. that play did not have any impact on the game though because the pats punted the ball and the chiefs got the touchdown they were deprived but it was obvious from that bs NON call,the refs were giving them the game from there on.

had this been any other AFC opponent EXCEPT the cheaters,the refs would have warned dee ford that he was lined up in the neautral zone which is USUALLY the case but since it is the cheaters,the refs remained quiet.

Andy Reid wonders why official didn't warn Dee Ford he was offside

It never should have come down to that though because the chiefs stopped them on 3rd and ten but the refs made bullshit call that a chiefs player committed a personal foul penalty when all he did was his brady on the SHOULD pad.:rolleyes: chris collingsworth hated that call.he called it correct saying that call was HORRIBLE:thup:

the pats kept the ball and got a touchdown out of it when it WOULD have been a punt.

Mahomes earlier in the game,DID have a pats player commit a personal foul penatly hitting him in the head that he rightly so complained about yet that call was NOT made against the pats/

same ole same ole story,the cheats always get the calls in big games,the other team does not.they would NEVER have made that BS personal foul penatly call agiainst another AFC team,no way bu the cheatiots? yes they will.

the NFL cartel is getting more and more fucking corrupt year after year.
Still amazing some of those throws Brady made. GOAT

The game's rigged.

I can't figure out why.

Now i KNOW you are NOT being serious,I KNOW you are being sarcastic and trying to be funny,YOU of all people after all would NEVER be serious asking this question after making THIS thread

NFL Screws Chargers Because They Cannot Allow Playoff Game In Stadium With 27,000 Seats

.:abgg2q.jpg::biggrin: Dog explained so very well better than I ever could but come on, we BOTH know,you ALREADY knew that answer,you just wanted to see if anybody else out there knew the answer other than me and you and you found out dog ALSO knew.:biggrin:
So....are the Lambs the chosen team this year?

Then when you look at it in slow-motion, it looks like he missed his head and instead hit him in the chest. One more inch to the right and he would have nailed him in the head. So the intent was obvious. He went for his head.
Now I don’t agree with that characterization. There is no proof he was going for the head instead of trying to hit his arm and the blocker pretty much forced his arm into that position. Irregardless he didn’t hit him in the head and penalties are not called based on intent.

ypo
I can't figure out why.

WITH the help of the refs of course.:mad:the refs have their heads up bradys ass.:mad:

ONLY because as ALWAYS,they had the corrupt NFL refs in their pockets who same as roger goddel,all have their head up robert krafts ass as they do with tom shady brady.:mad:

as ALWAYS in big games.the cheatriots got the calls and the other opponent got none.if their playoff games were EVER officiated fairly,they would NEVER have won so many superbowls or made it to the superbowl in the first place.they have tainted a great sport.people around here cant accept that reality though.

it was so obvious they were trying to give the game to them.the replays CLEARLY showed that edelman touched the ball with his finger tips and they said he did not touch it.any other team they would not have overturned it. that play did not have any impact on the game though because the pats punted the ball and the chiefs got the touchdown they were deprived but it was obvious from that bs NON call,the refs were giving them the game from there on.

had this been any other AFC opponent EXCEPT the cheaters,the refs would have warned dee ford that he was lined up in the neautral zone which is USUALLY the case but since it is the cheaters,the refs remained quiet.

It never should have come down to that though because the chiefs stopped them on 3rd and ten but the refs made bullshit call that a chiefs player committed a personal foul penalty when all he did was his brady on the SHOULD pad.:rolleyes: chris collingsworth hated that call.he called it correct saying that call was HORRIBLE:thup:

the pats kept the ball and got a touchdown out of it when it WOULD have been a punt.

Mahomes earlier in the game,DID have a pats player commit a personal foul penatly hitting him in the head that he rightly so complained about yet that call was NOT made against the pats/

same ole same ole story,the cheats always get the calls in big games,the other team does not.they would NEVER have made that BS personal foul penatly call agiainst another AFC team,no way bu the cheatiots? yes they will.

I dont deny that but its so OBVIOUS the patriots are not as great a team as so many of these sports people think the fact they have had so many AFC playoffs handed to them by the refs.as ALWAYS,THEY get the calls and the opponents NEVER do. the NFL refs have their head up bradys ass,like this video says so well,they will do ANYTHING to protect him.it was so obvious to the entire world this was NOT a personal foul on brady by chris jones,he came NOWHERE close to hitting him in the head and yet they called it which led to touchdown that decided the game. yet the same kind of hit was put on mahomes and was MORE vicous yes they did NOT call a personal foul on them?:rolleyes:

the patriots would NEVER have been in so many superbowls over the years had their games EVER been officiated fairly.

Well I watched the whole game and the patriots played perfect football. Absolute nobody’s came up big and played like franchise players. Out of 94 plays the Brady was never sacked. Out of 94 plays the only negative yardage was a kneel down. That is just unheard of. Anyone has to marvel how year after year belachick makes it happen and Brady implements it.

Now I don’t agree with that characterization. There is no proof he was going for the head instead of trying to hit his arm and the blocker pretty much forced his arm into that position. Irregardless he didn’t hit him in the head and penalties are not called based on intent.
Penalties are sometime called based on what an official sees but not what actually happened.
The official saw the KC player chopping Tom Brady's upper body and saw his head snap back.
In his opinion this was a personal foul.
It is not reviewable.

ypo
I can't figure out why.

I dont deny that but its so OBVIOUS the patriots are not as great a team as so many of these sports people think the fact they have had so many AFC playoffs handed to them by the refs.as ALWAYS,THEY get the calls and the opponents NEVER do. the NFL refs have their head up bradys ass,like this video says so well,they will do ANYTHING to protect him.it was so obvious to the entire world this was NOT a personal foul on brady by chris jones,he came NOWHERE close to hitting him in the head and yet they called it which led to touchdown that decided the game. yet the same kind of hit was put on mahomes and was MORE vicous yes they did NOT call a personal foul on them?:rolleyes:

the patriots would NEVER have been in so many superbowls over the years had their games EVER been officiated fairly.

Maybe it’s always been rigged. So he is still the goat

I hope so but I doubt it. My money is on New England. Sorry but the rams just don’t look that good. And you see what Brady did to Mahoney
KC doesn't have the defense we have. In two weeks, Brady will know what if feels like to be a woman.
Even my dad thinks what happened to KC and NO either the nfl is rigged or a couple of the refs are on the take.

But why would the league care? Do people really want to see Brady in another Super Bowl? If the nfl makes more when New England is in it that would make sense

The game's rigged.

I can't figure out why.

Now i KNOW you are NOT being serious,I KNOW you are being sarcastic and trying to be funny,YOU of all people after all would NEVER be serious asking this question after making THIS thread

NFL Screws Chargers Because They Cannot Allow Playoff Game In Stadium With 27,000 Seats

.:abgg2q.jpg::biggrin: Dog explained so very well better than I ever could but come on, we BOTH know,you ALREADY knew that answer,you just wanted to see if anybody else out there knew the answer other than me and you and you found out dog ALSO knew.:biggrin:
My dad calls me and says he thinks the nfl is rigged. First they screwed the Saints then he said Kansas City intercepted in overtime but the refs overturned the call? I don’t remember that happening. Did it?

So that would mean the entire league is rigged. The players don’t know it for sure but the owners do. The players suspect but we all do.

This isn’t just one corrupt ref. This would take more than one corrupt ref in each divisional playoff game.

Sometimes it’s too obvious.

Forum List

Back