I've Never Seen A More Obvious Case Of Pass Interference In My Life...And Nobody Threw A Flag

The game's rigged.
I've never seen a better example of pass-interference on that no-call, which would have ended the game.

That was total horseshit.
Not only did he interfere with him but he hit him in the head, an obvious personal-foul.
Even my dad called me and said it happened.

Will la ram fan complain now that the game is rigged in his teams favor?
I think the Saints were robbed for some strange reason.
I can't figure out why.

Now i KNOW you are NOT being serious,I KNOW you are being sarcastic and trying to be funny,YOU of all people after all would NEVER be serious asking this question after making THIS thread

NFL Screws Chargers Because They Cannot Allow Playoff Game In Stadium With 27,000 Seats

.:abgg2q.jpg::biggrin: Dog explained so very well better than I ever could but come on, we BOTH know,you ALREADY knew that answer,you just wanted to see if anybody else out there knew the answer other than me and you and you found out dog ALSO knew.:biggrin:
My dad calls me and says he thinks the nfl is rigged. First they screwed the Saints then he said Kansas City intercepted in overtime but the refs overturned the call? I don’t remember that happening. Did it?

So that would mean the entire league is rigged. The players don’t know it for sure but the owners do. The players suspect but we all do.

This isn’t just one corrupt ref. This would take more than one corrupt ref in each divisional playoff game.

Sometimes it’s too obvious.
It was a muffed punt that was overturned.
However, it corrected itself on the next play when they intercepted a Tom Brady pass.
KC lost because they couldn't stop the GOAT...Tom Brady.

The game's rigged.
I've never seen a better example of pass-interference on that no-call, which would have ended the game.

Not only did he interfere with him but he hit him in the head, an obvious personal-foul.

I can't figure out why.

Now i KNOW you are NOT being serious,I KNOW you are being sarcastic and trying to be funny,YOU of all people after all would NEVER be serious asking this question after making THIS thread

NFL Screws Chargers Because They Cannot Allow Playoff Game In Stadium With 27,000 Seats

.:abgg2q.jpg::biggrin: Dog explained so very well better than I ever could but come on, we BOTH know,you ALREADY knew that answer,you just wanted to see if anybody else out there knew the answer other than me and you and you found out dog ALSO knew.:biggrin:
My dad calls me and says he thinks the nfl is rigged. First they screwed the Saints then he said Kansas City intercepted in overtime but the refs overturned the call? I don’t remember that happening. Did it?

So that would mean the entire league is rigged. The players don’t know it for sure but the owners do. The players suspect but we all do.

This isn’t just one corrupt ref. This would take more than one corrupt ref in each divisional playoff game.

However, it corrected itself on the next play when they intercepted a Tom Brady pass.
Oh yea it may have grazed that punt receivers hand. Couldn’t really tell conclusively so why did they overturn it?

I can't figure out why.

Oh yea it may have grazed that punt receivers hand. Couldn’t really tell conclusively so why did they overturn it?
Because when they looked at the video it was clear that he didn't touch the ball.....so it was first down Patriots going the other way.

I can't figure out why.

Because when they looked at the video it was clear that he didn't touch the ball.....so it was first down Patriots going the other way.
So close. Could have grazed his bicep

So close. Could have grazed his bicep
That's why they have video.

The game's rigged.

Dude the entire world knows INCLUDING me that yes that game was rigged in favor for my Rams to go to the superbowl that is WHY i CANT get excited about them being in the superbowl like i wish i could.:(

Dude is your brain so incredibly warped that you dont remember all those years when the Rams were in st louis of me saying that once the Rams got to LA they would be winners because that is what the corrupt NFL cartel wants is for LOS ANGELES to be WINNERS?:lmao::rofl: its so fucking scripted,how you or ANYBODY can STILL be blind to this how these games are as scripted and rigged as pro wrestling is beyond me:abgg2q.jpg:

is this was any other NFL team in the AFC they were playing,i would say this game has been scripted for the Rams to win the superbowl HOWEVER this is the CHEATRIOTS we are talking about and Goddel has his head up Robert Krafts ass as do all the NFL referees as well so the NFL refs will gift wrapped this game for the cheatriots to beat my rams the same way they gift wrapped the superbowl for them to beat them the first time by letting the patriots players commit pass interence and get away with it, AND let them illegally spy on the rams to win that superbowl so this game is fixed so the cheats win again of course.:rolleyes:
I hear there is a huge truth bomb in Keith Olbermann's latest ESPN rant. Unfortunately it has now been censored from U.S. audiences. If you can find a mirror of it in a foreign nation and post it here, well, I would be much obliged.

Pretty much has to do with why Soccer is not allowed to compete with the current big sports cartels, and how these current ones operate.

I told my dad that these ones operate no different than that wrestling that Trump was involved in, he didn't believe it. He just chuckled. Sometimes, it is best to leave folks with their illusions.

Just let these folks have their fantasies. If you tell them that the politics in the US are just like the wrestling or these professional sports, they will be just as incredulous. Remember when you told them the truth about 9/11? Yeah, same thing.

The game's rigged.

Game should continue from that spot on Ref should be fired

WTF? This is the SPORT forum. There are lots of other forums for idiots who don’t understand politics or government.

This is NOT the Politics Forum, it's the Sports forum.

Get back to the topic, and leave Politics out of it.

I'm sorry, but the reason there is more than one official is that it eliminates possible "mistakes" like this.
Pass-interference and Holding are two penalties that the NFL uses to shave points and control the game.
In this case the no-call was so blatant and obvious that the only people in the entire stadium that missed the call was the officials.

It is interesting that both games had controversial calls, nor non calls that determined who would be in the Super Bowl. I can understand why people would think it was fixed. I would add bad Roughing the Passer calls to the above list as potential game changers.
I spotted that foul when it happened.
It looked like the KC player Tomahawked Brady in the head.
Then when you look at it in slow-motion, it looks like he missed his head and instead hit him in the chest. One more inch to the right and he would have nailed him in the head. So the intent was obvious. He went for his head.
Now I don’t agree with that characterization. There is no proof he was going for the head instead of trying to hit his arm and the blocker pretty much forced his arm into that position. Irregardless he didn’t hit him in the head and penalties are not called based on intent.
Penalties are sometime called based on what an official sees but not what actually happened.
The official saw the KC player chopping Tom Brady's upper body and saw his head snap back.
In his opinion this was a personal foul.
It is not reviewable.

denial mode as always that the cheatriots have the refs in their pockets.same as him,nice game of dodgeball of that video i posted. only BRADY gets that call.Mahomes would NEVER have got that call by that ref as i just proved in that video,DEAL with it.
Sorry, but it's technically a missed call. I saw plenty other times they should have called roughing the passer and they didn't.

The NFL is arrogant, and thinks they are "Too big to Fail". That's why they aren't addressing these calls that affect who goes to the Super Bowl. I am NO fan of the Saints, but if I were a Saints fan, I would be upset. Not that I don't think the Rams aren't a good team, and don't deserve to be in the SB.

I hope so but I doubt it. My money is on New England. Sorry but the rams just don’t look that good. And you see what Brady did to Mahoney
KC doesn't have the defense we have. In two weeks, Brady will know what if feels like to be a woman.
Even my dad thinks what happened to KC and NO either the nfl is rigged or a couple of the refs are on the take.

But why would the league care? Do people really want to see Brady in another Super Bowl? If the nfl makes more when New England is in it that would make sense

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::thankusmile:

Your dad is opne of the few americans WAKING UP to how the cheatriots have the NFL refs in their pockets and how the Rams game was ALSO rigged.more and more NFL fans are going to start seeing the light as well since the NFL is far more corrupt this year than ANY other year ever. worse than it EVER has been.:yes_text12:

This is the first time i can EVER remember where BOTH teams were giftwrapped a ticket to the superbowl by the refs.

give your dad the best advise,give up the NFL,stick to college football. the NFL wants the cheatriots in the superbowl all the time because their football name is the PATRIOTS and they got the colors of the red white and blue of the american flag so what other better team to have in the superbowl year after year than one called the PATRIOTS.it does not take a genuis to see that and figure that out and think outside the box.:rolleyes::cuckoo::cuckoo:

that was WHY they rigged the superbowl between the rams and them where they allowed the pats players to commit pass interference penaltys on them and NEVER get called for it. one of the rams receivers after that game said he had NEVER been in a game before that where the refs allowed the players to MUG him like that.

all the cheatriot apologists idiots here make EXCUSE after EXCUSE that they DONT get special tratement and have the refs in their pockets.:cuckoo:sad pathetic americans in denial mode. you would think there would be thousands more like your dad after these two games FINALLY awake to how corrupt the NFL cartel is now and BOYCOTT these games.

beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.:rolleyes:

fuck the NFL and stick to COLLEGE football.

the idiots here that keep making ASININE excuse AFTER excuse for them are sad PATHETIC americans indeed In denial they have tainted this sport. I mean come on,this is NOT the first time they have got all the calls as i just proved in the raiders/pats game,they ALWAYS get the calls.yet no favorites here played by the refs according to them.:cuckoo:.god how retarded can people be around here?:rolleyes:

again,beam me up soctty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.:mad:
And when it comes down to it the NFL is a private organization just like the RNC and DNC are. If they want to screw Bernie and nominate Hillary, they can. If the RNC wants to screw Ron Paul and nominate Mitt they can. And if the NFL wants to maximize their profits and they think that a NE vs. LA finals will do that, then that is their right to rig the results. It isn't illegal.

If you don't want to watch or vote DNC or RNC that is your choice as an American. But make no mistake the NFL and our politics are rigged.

I hope so but I doubt it. My money is on New England. Sorry but the rams just don’t look that good. And you see what Brady did to Mahoney
KC doesn't have the defense we have. In two weeks, Brady will know what if feels like to be a woman.
Even my dad thinks what happened to KC and NO either the nfl is rigged or a couple of the refs are on the take.

But why would the league care? Do people really want to see Brady in another Super Bowl? If the nfl makes more when New England is in it that would make sense

Your dad is opne of the few americans WAKING UP to how the cheatriots have the NFL refs in their pockets and how the Rams game was ALSO rigged.more and more NFL fans are going to start seeing the light as well since the NFL is far more corrupt this year than ANY other year ever. worse than it EVER has been.:yes_text12:

This is the first time i can EVER remember where BOTH teams were giftwrapped a ticket to the superbowl by the refs.

give your dad the best advise,give up the NFL,stick to college football. the NFL wants the cheatriots in the superbowl all the time because their football name is the PATRIOTS and they got the colors of the red white and blue of the american flag so what other better team to have in the superbowl year after year than one called the PATRIOTS.it does not take a genuis to see that and figure that out and think outside the box.:rolleyes::cuckoo::cuckoo:

that was WHY they rigged the superbowl between the rams and them where they allowed the pats players to commit pass interference penaltys on them and NEVER get called for it. one of the rams receivers after that game said he had NEVER been in a game before that where the refs allowed the players to MUG him like that.

all the cheatriot apologists idiots here make EXCUSE after EXCUSE that they DONT get special tratement and have the refs in their pockets.:cuckoo:sad pathetic americans in denial mode. you would think there would be thousands more like your dad after these two games FINALLY awake to how corrupt the NFL cartel is now and BOYCOTT these games.

the idiots here that keep making ASININE excuse AFTER excuse for them are sad PATHETIC americans indeed In denial they have tainted this sport. I mean come on,this is NOT the first time they have got all the calls as i just proved in the raiders/pats game,they ALWAYS get the calls.yet no favorites here played by the refs according to them.:cuckoo:.god how retarded can people be around here?:rolleyes:

And when it comes down to it the NFL is a private organization just like the RNC and DNC are. If they want to screw Bernie and nominate Hillary, they can. If the RNC wants to screw Ron Paul and nominate Mitt they can. And if the NFL wants to maximize their profits and they think that a NE vs. LA finals will do that, then that is their right to rig the results. It isn't illegal.

If you don't want to watch or vote DNC or RNC that is your choice as an American. But make no mistake the NFL and our politics are rigged.

that very last sentence of yours-But make no mistake the NFL is rigged and our politics are rigged is the UNDERSTATEMENT of the century,could not have said it better myself,you NAILED it.:beer::yes_text12::thankusmile:

thats the best and most intelligent post on the RNC and DNC you have EVER made. I REALLY like the part you mentioned of how they screwed ron paul and nominated Romney.:clap::beer::beer: Paul is a good guy,Romney is evil so HE of course gets the nomination/well put.:beer:

I am threw trying to reason with two idiots here that make excuse after excuse that the patriots did not get special treatment in this game and they have ALWAYS got that,the facts prove it, In a HONEST court of law,the jury would rule the pats and rams are not true winners,that the chiefs and saints got robbed a superbowl appearance.

they would not ignore this evidence that they cheat,they lie,and cant win against top notch competiton without the refs in their pockets but MOST IMPORTANTLY,keep cowardly evading the FACTS that this is NOT the first time either that this has happened for the patriots where all the calls went there way in a big playoff game,they cowardly evade the FACTS they have a long HISTORY of this and it has happened MANY times in big playoff games in the past.

i sure am glad they are not MY lawyer,they would lose every case for me in court the way they cowardly evade the evidence and facts and make pathetic EXCUSE after EXCUSE for their special treatment from the refs that has gone one now for 18 YEARS now.:cuckoo::cuckoo::rolleyes:

im done with those two idiots who keep making excuses for them.

I said a couple years back i would never watch another superbowl game unless it was the rams.well guess what? I am not even going to watch THIS game. MAYBE a week later AFTER it is over since it IS the Rams only IF they fix the game for the Rams to win though. i wont watch it LIVE on superbowl sunday though,.no way.

The Rams will lose. It is written. LOL

The game's rigged.

I can't figure out why.

as i said,your dad ins one of THOUSANDS of americans who are going to FINALLY be waking up now to how corrupt the NFL really is seeing the obvious how these two games were rigged.

I can't figure out why.

:anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::boohoo::boohoo::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag:

stop acting like an idiot ignoring the evidence with this dogeball game you keep playing that KC lost BECAUSE the pats had the NFL refs in their pockets,your sounding more and more like a moron by the minute dodging the evidence and facts.

for the one hundreth milltonth time, THEY got all the calls,the chiefs did NOT,this ALWAYS happens with them.only an idiot would ignore how they get special treatment ALL THE TIME in playoff games

So much butthurt...

The game's rigged.

I can't figure out why.

as i said,your dad ins one of THOUSANDS of americans who are going to FINALLY be waking up now to how corrupt the NFL really is seeing the obvious how these two games were rigged.

I can't figure out why.

:anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::boohoo::boohoo::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag:

stop acting like an idiot ignoring the evidence with this dogeball game you keep playing that KC lost BECAUSE the pats had the NFL refs in their pockets,your sounding more and more like a moron by the minute dodging the evidence and facts.

for the one hundreth milltonth time, THEY got all the calls,the chiefs did NOT,this ALWAYS happens with them.only an idiot would ignore how they get special treatment ALL THE TIME in playoff games
Yeah......sure......right.......uh-huh.....:yapyapyapf:

that very last sentence of yours-But make no mistake the NFL is rigged and our politics are rigged is the UNDERSTATEMENT of the century,could not have said it better myself,you NAILED it.:beer::yes_text12::thankusmile:

thats the best and most intelligent post on the RNC and DNC you have EVER made. I REALLY like the part you mentioned of how they screwed ron paul and nominated Romney.:clap::beer::beer: Paul is a good guy,Romney is evil so HE of course gets the nomination/well put.:beer:

I am threw trying to reason with two idiots here that make excuse after excuse that the patriots did not get special treatment in this game and they have ALWAYS got that,the facts prove it, In a HONEST court of law,the jury would rule the pats and rams are not true winners,that the chiefs and saints got robbed a superbowl appearance.

they would not ignore this evidence that they cheat,they lie,and cant win against top notch competiton without the refs in their pockets but MOST IMPORTANTLY,keep cowardly evading the FACTS that this is NOT the first time either that this has happened for the patriots where all the calls went there way in a big playoff game,they cowardly evade the FACTS they have a long HISTORY of this and it has happened MANY times in big playoff games in the past.

i sure am glad they are not MY lawyer,they would lose every case for me in court the way they cowardly evade the evidence and facts and make pathetic EXCUSE after EXCUSE for their special treatment from the refs that has gone one now for 18 YEARS now.:cuckoo::cuckoo::rolleyes:

im done with those two idiots who keep making excuses for them.

I said a couple years back i would never watch another superbowl game unless it was the rams.well guess what? I am not even going to watch THIS game. MAYBE a week later AFTER it is over since it IS the Rams only IF they fix the game for the Rams to win though. i wont watch it LIVE on superbowl sunday though,.no way.

The Rams will lose. It is written. LOL

yep,you can take that to the bank.IF the Rams opponents were ANY other AFC team except the cheatriots,then it would be the other way around,it would be written in stone that the fix was in for the Rams to win since the NFL wants the LA market to succeed but because it is the team that gets special treatment by the refs,its written for the cheaters to win another superbowl,so fucking rigged.

those two cheatriot apologists mudwhistle l and that other troll never once looked at this video since they KNOW it proves favorites were played with brady.

Don’t listen to unkotare he has a crush on Tom Brady

One week from now, Brady will know what if feels like to be a woman.

dude you keep saying how the rams defense is much better than the chiefs.clearly a delusion you have. did you watch the COWBOYS game? obviously you did not.

even with talib in the lineup their seconday was getting roasted by the cowboys,chris coolingsworth mentioned it as well that there was real sloppy coverage ESPECIALLY by peters,man that guy is WORTHLESS and a shit stain on that team.:mad: he is ALWAYS getting toasted.:mad:
How did the Chiefs defense do in their game? Oh, that's right, they lost. How did the Chiefs defense do against the Rams? Oh, that's right, they lost that one to.

When the Rams defense stuffs the Patriots, what are you going to say then?

dude you keep saying how the rams defense is much better than the chiefs.clearly a delusion you have. did you watch the COWBOYS game? obviously you did not.

even with talib in the lineup their seconday was getting roasted by the cowboys,chris coolingsworth mentioned it as well that there was real sloppy coverage ESPECIALLY by peters,man that guy is WORTHLESS and a shit stain on that team.:mad: he is ALWAYS getting toasted.:mad:
How did the Chiefs defense do in their game? Oh, that's right, they lost. How did the Chiefs defense do against the Rams? Oh, that's right, they lost that one to.

When the Rams defense stuffs the Patriots, what are you going to say then?
It’s rigged either way.

Neither team in the Super Bowl should be in the Super Bowl.

I may protest and not watch. I have lots of movies taped on my dvr

Forum List

Back